Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-20-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

Default my tranformation

this is my first story and just tell me what you think if liked i will post more in a few days or maybe sooner

In the bar I had sat uncaring, watching the beautiful people meander past. I was feeling sorry for myself . My girlfriend had left me for another man.
Well she had left me for a variety of reasons.
I was alone. About to be apartmentless. I was in no mood to talk. The bartender had already asked me a thousand questions about my situation, but I figured that was her job. I wanted nothing to do with women that night.
But SHE sat down next to me, a beautiful girl wearing some incredible shoes that I had been staring at. SHE said the words which would tie me to her tree:
"Wanna try these on?"
I thought I had misheard her. Maybe she meant seats. I stared at her uncomprehending. And she was so attractive-short dark hair in heavy bangs, a large pair of lips, and pale sharp features, enough to wake me up. She sat in the stool easily, wearing a long leather coat, just a pair of legs and those impressive heels sticking out the bottom.
"Excuse me?"
She said, "I think I know your problem, and I think I might have the answer."
I tried to laugh her off. I smiled stupidly. Shrugged. I felt hot with acute embarrassment.
She looked hard at me.
She said, "Maybe I am wrong."
I said something like, "About what?"
She said, "Never mind."
She stood up, she was tall, taller than me maybe. Even without the heels.
And her coat fell open. And I looked up at the most perfect pair of breasts, breasts that were stretching a tiny grey sweater to its limits. The sweater curved around the breasts like a second skin, embossing her nipples. The light caught the fabric, mohair maybe, and she was framed in a halo of fuzz.
She watched me closely.
I was stuck in a mass of desire. She leaned closer. The heat overwhelmed me. Her dull brown lips were over my right ear, the sweater was right below my chin, the fabric tickling my senses.

tell me what you think

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #2
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I like it so far, great start. Can't wait for more

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #3
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

next installment

"Come with me."
I followed her home, never questioning my directions.
She stopped in her hall way, smiled.
She said, "Close your eyes, I think you are going to like this."
I closed my eyes, as she opened her door.
She took one hand and led me forward.
The next thing I remember was a bright flourescent bulb and the sweater woman standing in front of me. All I could was the fuzzy light around her soft pink sweater. "What....?"
"You are here because you want to be here...because maybe this is what you want."
She smiled down at me. Her breasts from the floor looked so large, so beautiful under her tight pink sweater . "Well", she said, "let me ask you this-do you like what I am wearing?"
I stared at her open mouthed, my throat suddenly dry. I nodded.
She squatted down in front of me-staring hard into my eyes.
A lock turned, and my wrists were free. She took my hands and placed one on her breast. I felt the soft fabric, and my penis grew hard. It was that easy. She breathed in my ear. She said, "Do you like me?"
I nodded. She stood up slowly. I started to stand up, but she shook her head, placing her hand lightly on my shoulder. Slowly she raised her skirt, stretched it out in front of her, pulled it up slightly. I watched mesmerized. She twisted her body, arching her back. Her skirt lifted, revealing what I thought was a pink panty, but it was her sweater, it was a bodysuit, it fastened between her legs. She stretched the skirt away from her body, leaning in towards me, and then the skirt was over my head, and I was in the darkness, next to her mohair crotch, the bare skin of her thighs touching my cheeks. I ran my hands up her legs feeling the stockings underneath my fingers. But she stopped me, shoving my face hard into her crotch. I breathed deep and reached for the snaps of the bodysuit, but she stopped me, lifting her skirt and backing away, shaking her head. I was so hard it hurt. I started to get up to follow her, but again she stopped me, keeping me on my knees with her hand.
She bent forward, her breasts tugging at the weave of her sweater. She smiled.
"If you want to stay, you will have to obey all of my commands. Do you understand? Otherwise, just stand up and walk out of here."
I looked at her uncomprehendingly.
She straightened up, taking her hand off my shoulder. "Either stand up now, or accept everything"

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.

Old 07-22-2009, 11:50 PM   #4
Muffins
Account Banned

yeah its great keep goin
Old 07-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #5
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

thanks ill post some more tonight or tommorrow

Old 07-25-2009, 01:26 AM   #6
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

sorry for the wait ill post more soon

Old 07-27-2009, 12:05 AM   #7
ark_nekko

Send a message via AIM to ark_nekko Send a message via MSN to ark_nekko Send a message via Yahoo to ark_nekko

wowow. this is awesome. please! go on!

DISLIKES- family, poo, pee, cum, messy extreme pain, permanent, wedgies.
i own panties, bra's, bikini's, heels, fish nets, mini skirts,tight girly jeans, tutu's, make-up of all kinds, butt plug, dildo, wigs, tons of makeup
Check out my YouTube channel "alexcutie49"
my instigram is alexcutiecd
ark_nekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:43 AM   #8
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

This is an amazing story, well done

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:02 PM   #9
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

thanks for the support ill post more soon and also it gets a bit different then the average slave story so its a bit off

Old 07-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #10
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

heres the next installment hope you like it

I burned with fear, shame. I could no more rise than if I weighed two tons. My skin burned.
"This is your last chance. After this, you are mine"
My head dropped forward. I could not move, I...surrendered.
Looking back now, I realize that was the most sublime moment of this whole experience.
But the moment lasted just that long.
The sweater woman smiled and something snapped around my neck, a hard collar of leather, with some sort of metal locking device. Alexa yanked me to my feet. She hissed in my ear, "Take off your clothes."
I asked her if she meant all of my clothes. She looked hard at me and told me that I was never to question her commands, and at no time was I to address her without using the words Mistress or Madame. She said that I would learn. And then Alexa slipped something over my head, a harness of some sort, with a rubber ball that filled my mouth, and would effectively keep me from talking. It was a ball gag, as I would learn, and it fastened behind my head, the straps traveling horizontally and vertically across my face. I breathed through my nose, suddenly frightened, as Alexa cinched the gag tighter, spreading my mouth around the obscene red ball. The taste of rubber filled my mouth. Alexa hissed at me again, and I quickly stripped.
When I stood naked except for the collar and the ball gag, she walked slowly around me, looking me over like she were appraising a car. My penis was soft and she looked at it carefully, embarrassing me further.
Alexa manacled my wrists in front of me, and led me into the bathroom. The next thing I knew I was chained to the shower rod, my arms above my head, and she was coating me in a rich, creamy gel. I tried not to breathe as she scraped their razors across my body, stripping me of all my hair.
I screamed Alexa grabbed my almost soft cock and gripped it hard. That silenced me, and the desperation of my situation sank in. I watched horrified as she shaved away what little body hair I had. Even my balls were not left untouched, and she shaved my pubic hair into the form of a small triangle. Then I was rinsed.
Alexa removed the ball gag, and toweled off my smooth body. I felt the air in a new way, my skin expanded, goosebumping me. She reached my crotch and her cool dry hand shot out and attached itself to my penis. I stiffened immediately.
"You will change quickly ", she said, pulling on me abstractly. I felt myself get harder. Alexa continued to look me over remarking on my features, my slim frame, my large lips. She didn't seem to notice how hard I was, or the fact that I was breathing heavily. Alexa eventually released me, and the way she looked at me I could tell she really did know what she was doing to me. She looked hard into my eyes. She whispered one word to me, "Slave".

Advertisements
Kink Talk