Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 07:30 PM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Nuclear Torture Academy

I've searched for threads like this and they all seem to be dead, if not and I missed it, let this die.

Welcome to Torture Academy. This is a school for brats who always misbehave. Each student needs 1,000 points to graduate.
I am your principal, TheKidWithSkills. I can accept teachers and students. I can also fire teachers and expel students as well as giving out tasks.
There are certain types of teachers as listed below;
The Strict Teacher: This teacher has a zero tolerance policy and spanks students along with giving detention for minor infractions. This teacher often punishes smart allecs, emos, preps, gamers, outdoors people, and troublemakers.
The Coach: This teacher favors sports teams over students’ wellbeing. This leads to nerds and band geeks being punished by him.
The Sports Hating Know it All: This teacher despises sports and anything to do with him so he/she goes out of his/her way to punish cheerleaders and jocks.
The Cool Teacher: This teacher cares about popularity so he ignores bullies and picks his victims at the beginning of the year. His victims consist of observers and artists.
As you can tell, we have a great diversity of students as listed below;
Band Geeks (wedgies, bondage, spanking): These students are constantly practicing driving everyone crazy. Teachers tend to spank them and other students lightly bully them to get them to stop playing their horrible music.
Smartallecs (verbal humiliation,wedgies, spankings, corner time,lines): Smartallecs tend to be ignored and punished because they never have anything nice to say. Teachers and students hate and have no patience for them causing them to be bullied and punished most of the time.
Emos (extreme pain, spanking, bondage): Emos, your emotional state often distract you of your school work leading to you being punished. You tend to be in pain and often show it causing teachers to go easy on you. This means you tend to only get spankings and timeouts with some bondage to keep you from breaking down.
Nerds (wedgies, bondage, public, messy): Nerds teachers love you but, unfortunately bullies tend to target you causing you to be humiliated in public almost daily. They love to ruin your stuff and lock you in lockers.
Observer: (Organism Denial, lines, corner time, detention): Observers don’t do much to cause harm but, are often in the wrong place at the wrong time. This leads to them getting in trouble unfairly. Thankfully the punishments are normally light.
Jock (public, pee, poop, messy, bladder, control, exercise) :Jocks your coach is not pleased with you. You lost last season so your coach forces you to get down and dirty and exercise. Teachers tend to not let you go to the bathroom as a punishment for losing last season.
Preps (clothing control, crossdressing): Preps obsession with fashion often causes them to disregard the school uniform causing nurses to give them embarrassing clothing to teach you a lesson.
Cheerleader (exercise, wedgie, spanking, messy, public): Cheerleaders haven’t been showing much pep lately infuriating the coach. She makes you practice until you’re a mess along with taking you out in public to show them what you got. If you slack off you will be spanked. Cheerleaders often give others wedgies if they are being held up by an unenthusiastic teammate.
Artists ( messy, clothing control): Artists are often making messes and getting it all over their clothes forcing them to get clothes from the nurse seizing all control of their choice in clothing.
Gamers (diapers, pee, poop, bladder control): Gamers are always on their video games and learned to hide their devices from teachers. However, they lack to notice when their bladder’s full and often go in their pants. Some have resorted to diapers to hide this problem.
Outdoors People (public, messy, nature, pee, poop): Outdoors types aren’t afraid of anything, they often go in their pants for the fun of it and don’t mind getting dirty and down with nature. They are good students but, are often an unneeded distraction.
Troublemakers (public, spanking, corner time, lines, detention, messy, pee, poop, organism denial, extreme pain): Troublemakers never learn their lesson. Teachers are always punishing them and students are always torturing the troublemaker since they always ruin the other students’ fun.
Note: Public is always optional. Also you may only be a teacher or a student, not both.
I will accept twelve teachers. You may be more than one type of teacher.
Teacher application:
Name:
Teacher Type(s):
Contact info:
All students will be accepted unless I have a reason to believe you will cause problems on this thread. You may be more than one type of student.
Student Application:
Name:
Student Type(s):
Method of Contact:

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
The following 10 users say Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 09-27-2014, 07:33 PM   #2
iamapussylover
Account Banned

Teacher application:
Name:Keyara
Teacher Type(s): Strict Teacher
Contact info: [email protected] or pm me
Sexuality:Bi Dom
Slaves:
live alone unless they will help punish you
Limits aloud: public,incest,gay/lez,blood,pics,scars,illegal,facial marks,video,cam,ask about others
girls must have:vibe&dildo
male/trans must have:dildo
rules may be given to you are:bathroom control[optional(for you)],clothing[optional(for you)], orgasm denial,daily tasks,etc.let me know if I give rules to you that you don't agree with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by iamapussylover; 09-28-2014 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:29 AM   #3
SlaveGirlE17

Name - slavegirle17
Student types - band geek and emo
contact - pm

-F/19

Edge count:0

Make me spank myself at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=195955
Old 10-15-2014, 10:03 AM   #4
thiskittykat

Info: i will be doing a project for each individual student type either tomorrow or Friday. also all older assignments are down below in my signature under the word classwork just click that so you don't have to scroll through the thread. Thanks and have a nice day.
Also each assignment is given a due date and you will not be able to do it after a certain date. check student link in my signature for more info.

Also for the new ones you may follow the link that says Student in my signature for teachers info and for your points. points may not be up to date but i try.

Pop quiz 3 for all students
Place your answers in a spoiler please.

Chemical Bonds
A covalent bond forms when

a.opposite ions attract
b.protons are shared between atoms
c.an electron is transferred from one atom to another
d.two atoms share a pair of electrons

Which type of chemical bond forms when electrons are either gained or lost by an atom?

a.ionic
b.covalent
c.metallic
d.Van Der Waals

The number of valence electrons in an atom of an element determines many properties of the element, including the ways in which the atom can bond with other atoms.

a.True
b.False

Which type of attractive force is weak and occurs as a result of the attractions between differently-charged portions of atoms and nonpolar molecules?

a.ionic
b.covalent
c.metallic
d.Van Der Waals

In general, the interparticle forces in covalent compounds are those in ionic compounds.

a.multiples of
b.the same strength of
c.stronger than
d.weaker than

A compound composed of electrically charged atoms is called a(an)

a.octet compound
b.chemically stable compound
c.ionic compound
d.covalent compound

Chemical bonds formed when electrons move freely from one atom to another are:

a.ionic
b.covalent
c.metallic
d.van der Waals

A substance made up of a combination of two or more elements held together by chemical bonds that can not be separated by physical means.

a.Dilute
b.Neutron
c.Compound

What type of ion forms when an atom loses electrons?

a.Neutral
b.Positive
c.Negative
d.Possible positive or negative

Acidic solutions contain high concentrations of

a. H+ ions
b. OH- ions
c.water
d.oxygen

Last edited by thiskittykat; 10-15-2014 at 10:06 AM. Reason: fixing link
Old 10-15-2014, 10:10 AM   #5
sluttylexi
Account Banned

Pop quiz three

Spoiler:

Which type of chemical bond forms when electrons are either gained or lost by an atom?

a.ionic

The number of valence electrons in an atom of an element determines many properties of the element, including the ways in which the atom can bond with other atoms.

b.False

Which type of attractive force is weak and occurs as a result of the attractions between differently-charged portions of atoms and nonpolar molecules?

d.Van Der Waals

In general, the interparticle forces in covalent compounds are those in ionic compounds.

d.weaker than

c.ionic compound

c.metallic

A substance made up of a combination of two or more elements held together by chemical bonds that can not be separated by physical means.

c.Compound

b.Positive

a. H+ ions

I'm a girl I'm 18 and I have no toys
Limits: Blood, Scat, Public, Extreme Pain, Illegal, pics

I've taken an oath at church to never masturbate. This means I won't orgasm OR edge, thanks for understanding
Old 10-15-2014, 11:27 AM   #6
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

Default Cool Teacher Pop Quiz

Here are my answers. I don't think I was a very good chemistry student...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiskittykat View Post

Spoiler:

Chemical Bonds

a.opposite ions attract

B

a.ionic
b.covalent
c.metallic
d.Van Der Waals

B

a.True
b.False

B

a.ionic
b.covalent
c.metallic
d.Van Der Waals

B

a.multiples of
b.the same strength of
c.stronger than
d.weaker than

D

a.octet compound
c.ionic compound
d.covalent compound

C

a.ionic
b.covalent
c.metallic
d.van der Waals

A

a.Dilute
b.Neutron
c.Compound

C

a.Neutral
b.Positive
c.Negative

B

a. H+ ions
b. OH- ions
c.water
d.oxygen

A

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

Old 10-15-2014, 02:04 PM   #7
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Remember Students You're practice Quiz Is Due tomorrow. if not done you will make it up.

Observers today wasn't a good day for you. Someone looked off your quiz and you got the same answers and the teacher blames you. He didn't feel like giving you lines or spankings, instead he decided you could choose your own punishment.

Keep In Mind Each Punishment Comes with it's own Tasks

Wedgie He gives you a wedgie and ties your hands behind your back and legs spread apart for the rest of class. (30 minutes.)-worth5 points

Spanking Torture He spanks your hand with a ruler 15 times, then he reveals your bare bottom to the class and gets a paddle (Get a paddle shaped object) and paddles your bare ass 15 times. You bend down to pull your bottoms up when he steps on them. "Not done yet, are we?" he asks. He proceeds to have you stand the remainder of the class period (30 minutes.) You may move you just can't sit down. -15 points

Discipline You're teacher calls your parents for a parent teacher conference. Your parents are peeved you cheated, they expected better of you.They don't give you your favorite dinner for a week and give you an early bedtime. 2 hours earlier than usual. They do this for a week. -10 points

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:03 PM   #8
Connor.smith
getDare Sweetheart

I guessed all the answers. I thought a nerd was going to show me the answers but they didn't, oh well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiskittykat View Post
[B][COLOR="Red"]Info:
Spoiler:

Chemical Bonds

a.opposite ions attract

A

a.ionic
b.covalent
c.metallic
d.Van Der Waals

C

a.True
b.False

B

a.ionic
b.covalent
c.metallic
d.Van Der Waals

B

a.multiples of
b.the same strength of
c.stronger than
d.weaker than

D

a.octet compound
c.ionic compound
d.covalent compound

B

a.ionic
b.covalent
c.metallic
d.van der Waals

C

a.Dilute
b.Neutron
c.Compound

C

a.Neutral
b.Positive
c.Negative

C

a. H+ ions
b. OH- ions
c.water
d.oxygen
Spoiler:

D

Male/Hetroflexible

Denied since: July 22nd 2021
Denied until: July 25th 2021
Edges:0/3
Strokes:0/200
Old 10-16-2014, 10:24 PM   #9
qt31415926
Distinguished Member

Pencil Day 6 of Detention

Another fun day in detention. It would be even better if it wasn't so lonely. Oh, I should have company today. ;-) Here are my lines:

Principle's Detention

Write "I will not throw spitballs" 100 times
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=10476

Initially you had to write 100 lines, you made 0 mistakes and wrote 100 lines in total.

You typed 618 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 4 minutes and 12.1 seconds seconds.

Ms. Rose's Detention

Ms. Rose was also pleasant enough to give me some additional lines to write for detention.

Write "I skipped PE to write these lines." 200 times
https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=10564

Initially you had to write 200 lines, you made 12 mistakes and wrote 200 lines in total.

You typed 249 letters per minute on average.

Your total time was 28 minutes and 7.7 seconds seconds.

LIKES/LIMITS

TORTURE ACADEMY GRADUATE

Red team: RvB (4-0)
Boys vs Girls (2-0)
Holding games (2-0)

Old 09-27-2014, 07:33 PM   #10

Student
name: 11271
Type:band geek
PM me saying
wedgie an I will do a dare of your choice
clit and I will do a dare of your choice
clothespin and I will put a one on my clit fo 5 hrs
icy hot and I will put it on my clit for 45 min
Spank an I will spank my cunt 50 times and any extra
Edge and I will edge 4 times

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78640
Old 09-28-2014, 10:06 AM   #11
centurion01
getDare Addict

Default Band Members - Noise

Due to the band excessively loud practise after school yesterday distracting the football players during practice,
You all got 1 hour of detention after last period.
For 1 hour you will stayed aroused (hard if your a guy/wet if your a chick)
So edge 10 times during this detention, each way must be different than all others.
Until report completed, points value = -5 points
Upon completion of report, points value = + 5points

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 09-28-2014, 10:23 AM   #12
centurion01
getDare Addict

Default Cheerleader - Extra Practice

Extra fitness practice after last period. For upcoming competition.

Edge twice with cheerleader equipment and over stimulate for 5 minutes each time.
Value 5 points upon completion of report
- 5 points for none completion

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
Old 09-28-2014, 10:39 AM   #13
25rob1985
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to 25rob1985 Send a message via Yahoo to 25rob1985

Student
Name: rob
Student Type(s): Troublemakers
Method of Contact: [email protected] or pm
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post in the first person above dare thread in the person above section.
  • Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Old 09-28-2014, 04:18 PM   #14
Slut2Humiliate

Student Application:
Name: Slut2humiliate
Student Type(s): Nerd
Method of Contact: PM

My Likes: humiliation, ice play, toothpaste, intricate dares, blackmail, pee control, orgasm control, edging

My Dislikes/Punishments: anal, pee, family, friends, diapers

PM Spank where and how many (max 200 per person per day)

PM Pee and I'll be a pee slave to you for 1 day

PM Toothpaste and where and how long
18/f

Kik: slut2humiliate (give me a dare to start!)
Old 09-28-2014, 05:33 PM   #15
SageLeech
Longtime User

Medal Bronze 1

Pop quiz. All students are expected to complete this.
1.What is the answer to the life, universe and everything?
2.Who could retrieve the sorcerers stone?
3.How any people do you need for a sexet?
4.Can a bicycle have more then two wheels?
5.Can a motorcycle have more then two wheels?
Answer off the top of your head. No searching or asking cheaters will be punished!
If you correctly answered*:
5: Very good you recive full credit +5 points
4: Not bad but I expect more. Read 3 wikipidea articles with your genitals exposed. +4 points
3: You barely passed! You need to apply yourself more. Strip to your underwear and do a wall sit for 10 minutes. Also do the punishment from 4. +3 points.
2: You failed. Strip to you underware now find to books of equal weight. Stand with your arms straight out a book on each hand for 10 minutes. Do the punishments from 3&4 as well. +2 points.
1: Pathetic simply patetic. Strip naked and place a clothespin on each nipple and two on your bottom lip. If male put 2 on your scrotrem and 4 on your dick. If female put one on your clit and 2 on each pussy lip. Stay this way while completing all the above punishments. +1 point.
0: None? You didn't get any? Can you spell your own name?
Spank each bare butt cheek 25 times hard. Then do all the above punishments. Now post in at least 3 person above dares. No points for you.

Points may be awarded based on your reports even more likely if you add aspects to the punishment. Ie. Infront of a window or outside.
Spoiler:

1. 42
2. Only one who wanted to find it but not use it.
4.No. Bi means 2. More wheels would change the name.
5.Yes. Motor doesn't refer to a number so it can have any number of wheels.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage