Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Default Public Toilets

I went into town today with the intention of carrying out a dare in the public toilets. Unfortunately every single one I know of is now closed. This means I have to go to the next town over to do such a dare. This lack of availability got me wondering...

What's the most daring thing you've ever done in public toilets?

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to anonimousbob for this post:
Old 11-11-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
evie.sub
gD king

outside cubicle got naked except heels, left clothes there, got in cubicle, door unlocked, edged 5x, waited till other people were there, orgasmed till they left (4x in a row), got back out, luckely clothes still there, got clothes back on and walked home with dripping pussy.
this was at a toilet at mcdonalds
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #3
randyguyuk
getDare Sweetheart

I have got naked in a cubicle in summer, I only had shorts, t-shirt and flip flops on. Masturbated till orgasm. Couldn't bring myself to step out side the cubicle. But have done so in other places.

Add me to kik randyguyuk
(tell me this is where you added me from)

Loves: Masturbation, Cum, Naked, Exhibitionism, Semi Public, Outside, Driving Dares, C2C, Risky, Anal (have butt plug) Feet fetish, cei, joi,
Will try: Bondage, Piss, X Dressing, Slave, Master, Femdom.
Limits: Extreme Pain, poo, blood, shaving.

Slave also wanted. (PM for details)
For every PM I get I will lick my feet.
My Master is Ur DareMaster he tells me what I can do
randyguyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
God_Of_Masters
getDare Sweetheart

Well dis is a dare I gave to one of my slaves......a guy.

First I told em to find a distant toilet....one on a highway or smthin where there ain't more dan 2-3 ppl at a time.
Then, he had a week. He was supposed to find 5 good looking guys who will use him as their toilet. Poop n shit. He was to ask in his normal voice so that if there was more than one person, they'd knw wat kinda slave / person he is.

This entire thing was to take place in a public toilet of his choice.

He did conplete the task....the details are another amusing story xD

P.S ya I knw its a bit xtreme, bt each one to his own fetish, right ?? ; )
"Many women who claim to care about 'inequality' are nonetheless champions when it comes to studiously ignoring the inequalities that favor themselves. What feminists refer to as the 'backlash' is not against women's gaining equality. It is against the fact that a lot of women are getting to have their cake and eat it too: equality when it's convenient, tradition when it's convenient."

~-Linney Uston

God_Of_Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:38 AM   #5
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default public toilet

I drove in just a pair of shorts to a public carpark at a local tourist spot and parked the other end of the carpark took off my shorts and when I thought it was all clear got out locked the car and walked to the toilet edged for a while then while I was still hard walked back to the car .stood behind the car till I came ,got back in the car and drove home naked loved it and have done it a few times since .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:20 PM   #6
Dareholic
getDare Addict

I made $325 one time because a couple of years ago, I was dared to go to a public restroom along the interstate. I had to sit there for 5 hours and suck the men who wanted it. The money I made was all tip money they gave me.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #7
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

i often strip naked in public toilets - especially in pub or restaurant toilets when out for drinks or a meal.....

would be interesting doing so with someone else - perhaps passing clothing into neighbouring cubicle and both switching cubicles to re-dress....

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #8
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

I once ate out my girl friend in a cubicle on the womens toilet, she tried to give me a blow job after wards but I just couldn't cum... she left first to make sure the air was clean and then signaled me to get out too...

have FUN with me!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
antoniou

Default Jerking in the women's room

First, I cross dressed in slutty black lingerie - bra, garter belt, stocking. I wore a sweat suit over the top and sneakers, and carried a wig and black heels in bag. At the mall, there's a public toilet down a hallway that's not used often. I waited until I was sure no one was in the women's bathroom and snuck into a stall where I took off the sweats and sneakers and put on the wig and heels. I got myself hard and continued stroking in delicious anticipation until a woman entered and used the stall next to mine. My heart was beating through my chest as I listened to her lift up her skirt, pull down her panty hose and panties and piss hard and loud while I jerked away coming hard and long and desperately holding back my heavy breathing as I dared not moan in spite of the incredible pleasure as my cum squirting down into the bowl. After the woman next door left, I got on my knees and stuck my head into the bowl, stuck out my tongue and licked and slurped up some of my cum. It was so pleasurable and humiliating at the same time.
antoniou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:34 PM   #10
Secretfun

I've done a few things in public toilets.
Wanked next to a guy at the urinal.
Watched a guy wank while he stood in the middle if the public toilet.
Jerked off into many public toilets.
I've stripped off and taken a poo into the urinal late at night and then jerked off.
Gone into the women's toilet and jerked off onto the seat and the inside of the door so they see it when they close it.
Secretfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 11:39 AM   #11
IrishLad89

I normally choke one out from time to time in a public toilet. The most daring was fully nude, on the floor facing the main door. It was the furthest point from where my clothes were. This was at uni in a busy building so it was risky but due to the adrenaline and the risk factor, I ejaculated in about a minute. lol.
IrishLad89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:24 AM   #12
KansasRush

I've sucked and been sucked. That's what happens in all men's toilets in the UK.

DISLIKES: Things that hurt...
KansasRush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #13
subboy132

I've stripped in a stall, licked a urinal clean naked, and then came in the middle of the room. There was on person in another stall when this all happened.
subboy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to subboy132 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk