Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-24-2012, 01:07 AM   #1
Tydi2

Default Fiction: First story: Hannah's Week

This is my first story, so tell me if you want me to continue!

PROLOUGE:

Blog entry:
Hannah
6:54 AM, Monday July 13

After what happened last week I think I might keep my head down, for a year.

CHAPTER 1: 7 days earlier

Hannah got dressed, nothing formal just normal clothse, plus a jacket. Hannah tried to contain her excitement, her first job! Sure it was fast food, but still a job! She texted her friend Cathy saying she was ready. 5 minutes later Cathy showed up looking tired and warn out. "Well, you look amazing!" Hannah said, eyeing over Cathy. "Oh yah I bet your week has been better than mine!" Cathy responded. "I'm sure it has my PE teacher had us running laps for hours" Hannah said, faking tiredness. "I bet yours was much easier!" Cathy got a malevolent, crafty look in her eyes like she was known for, "Are you willing to put that to the test?" she said smiling warmly. "Um, sure." Hannah knew something was wrong, but not wanting to make a hasty judgment, agreed. "Ok" Cathy said, "Just go to this address at 5:45 AM sharp tomorrow. Don’t be late." Hannah went through the day knowing it wasn’t Cathy’s address, and all she could get out of Cathy was 3 Words "M & S"

END OF CHAPTER 1

LOOK AHEAD

Blog entry
5:25 AM, Tuesday July 7th

Still not sure what to expect, and Cathy’s been no help, well can’t be that bad wish me luck!

Last edited by Tydi2; 09-24-2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Wrong Titke, Sorry!
Tydi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
nude.for.life

Please continue soon, sounds...interesting

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #3
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Good hook just enough to make it interesting please go on

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
Tydi2

Smile Thanks for the responses!

I promise to make the next entry more interesting and much longer, also I might add an option to choose what Hannah does!
Old 09-24-2012, 03:42 PM   #5
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Sweet!! That would be awesome!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #6
Tydi2

Default Part 2

Heres the next part. sorry no chance to choose her way yet. Also if theres any mistakes plz tell me so i can make this better! Next part may come out later today or tomorrow!

Chapter 2

The day was cold and stormy; Hannah had walked to the house because none of her friends would have let her go to a stranger’s house alone. Just as she reached the house the light drizzle of rain increased exponentially. She quickly ran on to the porch and rang the doorbell. A man about the age of 25 (3 years older than herself) answered the door. “Hello?” he said slowly. “Um, Hi” Hannah said. “My friend Cathy said to come here.” The Man smiled coldly and said “Come on in, your 10 minutes late.”

The man’s house seemed nice enough from what she could tell. The man led her into a windowless room and said “Do you know why you are here?” Hannah responded “No, Cathy wouldn’t tell me.” The man thought for a minute before continuing. “Ok, let’s start with the basics, Please go stand on the scale.” Hannah thought this was weird but it WAS just a scale. As the scale displayed her weight he said “Hmm I guess you enjoy indulging yourself don’t you.” Hannah, deeply offended started to make a comment but was interrupted. “Now how tall are you?” “6, 3 why?” Just wanting to make sure everything was correctly fitted. “Now some ground rules; in my presence you will address me as master.” Hannah knew something was off “Why the hell would I do that?” “Next you will refer to yourself as it in my presence.” He continued as if she hadn’t talked at all. “Lastly, no matter how unimportant it is you will ask for my permission.” After about 30 minutes of training she was allowed to go home. She called Cathy hoping for an explanation. “What the hell Cathy, that man is crazy.” Cathy responded “maybe but for the next week get used to it, It gets better.” As Cathy hung up Hannah leaned back dreding the next day.

END OF CHAPTER 2

LOOK AHEAD

Hannah looked into the man’s eyes as all her thoughts drained away from her “what was he doing to her?” She tried to stand up but found it harder and harder to think, or speak, or move.

Last edited by Tydi2; 09-24-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk