Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-30-2012, 04:50 AM   #1
vafancoulo13

Ruby Role Play: Camp Redbrook

Hi everyone I was hoping to get another role play story started here. Same rules as the others, anyone can post, but try to make your posts a little longer than usual and also try to keep them grammatically correct, so they are easier to read. Alright I'll start it off....
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 04:52 AM   #2
vafancoulo13

Kirsten stepped off the bus and blinked as the bright light hit her sleepy eyes. She squinted and made out the sign directly in front of her: Camp Redbrook. The place she would be staying for the next three weeks.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:56 AM   #3
Fabulous

she was afraid going to camp now that her step-father dropped her off at that misbegotten place. she didn't look forward to seeing her "old friends" again....
Old 07-30-2012, 05:38 AM   #4
i am

Kirsten knew that some sorority girls from her new school would be at the camp and she would have to spend the next three weeks being initiated into the sorority.
Kirsten knew the sorority girls would make her life hell for the next three weeks but she was willing to do whatever it takes to join the sorority even tho she heard many rumors about the horrific tasks and punishments she would be made to do.
i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:47 AM   #5
vafancoulo13

Kirsten knew she was hot, and feared that the sorority girls might be jealous of her and take it out on her. Kirsten was nineteen, an upcoming sophomore in college. She was five foot seven, with dark tanned skin and long brown hair. She was quite pretty, and to compliment her cute face she had a great body. Her ass was toned through hours of exercise, but still popped and stuck out provocatively. Her breasts were almost a D – cup.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:05 AM   #6
i am

That night after Kirsten got to her cabin she put her clothes away then she relaxed on her bed and started to read a book. After about a hour had pasted her cabin door opened and ten girls entered the room wearing masks to hide there identity and surround her in a circle.
"Welcome Kirsten to your sorority initiation" one of the girls said as she pulled a pair of handcuffs and a dog collar and lead out from behind her back and then told her to strip naked.
i am is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk