Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-23-2007, 11:10 AM   #1
Soraslight

Default School Dares Needed

I need some dares to do in school, preferably nude ones that put me in a situation where i'm trying to do an activity without getting spotted.
Soraslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:40 PM   #2
heydarehowareyou

Hm... not a good idea to do it at school, as generally there are cameras in school hallways. But if you still want to, I'd recommend you tell a teacher you have to go to the bathroom, during class, so there are fewer people in the hall to see you. Then I guess if you're not afraid of cameras seeing you you can do whatever...
heydarehowareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 04:03 PM   #3
Soraslight

We don't have any cameras in our hallways just on the main gates and fences, they want to keep us in lol
Old 01-23-2007, 04:12 PM   #4
heydarehowareyou

Ok. Still recommend the "I have to go to the restroom" thing, if you're going to do this. Just an idea.
heydarehowareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 08:14 PM   #5
Newbman

Send a message via MSN to Newbman

next tiem your in gym class, don't wear any underwear and flash constantlyform your uniform
Newbman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 09:05 AM   #6
Soraslight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbman View Post
next tiem your in gym class, don't wear any underwear and flash constantlyform your uniform
Heh i tried this today before i read, i waited for everyone to leave the changing room then taken off my underwear, i had to do football outside and it was pissing it down. We ended up going inside and you could see the outline of my cock. One girl walked by and i loosened my shorts to the side her expression on her face was priceless it was like.

I pulled my shorts down once or twice nobody noticed. Then for the last idea i thought i would do something daring and tried to get a hard on infront of our female instructor. Worked perfectly as i pulled my shorts back abit.
My teacher kept looking at me everytime i crossed paths with her

Advertisements
Kink Talk