Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2019, 03:04 PM   #1
Annawhiteslut

Default 24 F needs slut training

Hi all,

Its been long time since this slut was on getdare. So This slut is in need of proper slut training. Make this slut horny all the time..
By giving
1. Degrading lines to repeat, to make her remember to be slut all the time,.
2. Punishment for her nipple, ass, pussy, to make her understand her trueself.

Thank you.
This slut will post report here.

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 10:01 PM   #2
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Lets start by giving some rules for the slut to follow:
  1. No underwear, of any kind
  2. No pants/shorts... Only skirts or dresses.
  3. Only stilettos allowed for shoes
  4. Only cold showers

Order a food at a delivery restaurant, and ask for it to be delivered by a guy. When he comes, open the door fully naked and ask him to come in. Pay the pizza and tip him good. Then, offer him to fuck you after work... Find out when and wait for him. Offer him to bring over his male friends.

While he comes, write down a notebook the sentence "I AM A FUCKING SLUT WHO IS EASY TO FUCK BY ANY BOY", again and again. Label the notebook FUCKING SLUT and fill in all your contact information that normally resides on notebooks. You are to carry that notebook around anywhere you go for one week.

Once he gets there, fuck him or them.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 11:38 PM   #3
lakegirl

So I guess I should give you a task that doesn't violate your limits

it looks like you haven't listed your toys anywhere despite making SEVEN posts, for this you must edge seven times in a row. additionally until these are either listed in your signature or in a blog post you must edged before making any post. be it on getdare or other social media.

Have fun!

All pm to me come with a five spank surcharge, exceptions apply to special people. Please start your message with this being done otherwise I will not reply (yes you doms to )

Dare Me Thread

Likes: Orgasm control/forced masterbation, self bondage, tasks that are incorporated into a story.

Limits: public, cam/pic/voice, anything stupid/dangerous, insertions and scat.
I reserve the right to decline dangerous/stupid tasks without risk of punishment
lakegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 02:53 AM   #4
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakegirl View Post
So I guess I should give you a task that doesn't violate your limits

it looks like you haven't listed your toys anywhere despite making SEVEN posts, for this you must edge seven times in a row. additionally until these are either listed in your signature or in a blog post you must edged before making any post. be it on getdare or other social media.

Have fun!
Will definitely do that. Actually I don't have any toys.. Only household items.

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools:

Old 10-27-2019, 03:20 AM   #5
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Here are a few rules for you and possibly a slogan to remind you that you are a slut;

- You will always answer the phone with,"Slut Speaking" or "This is Slut".

- You will edge once in the morning and once before bed from now on.

- You will never Orgasm unless you have been fucked and only after you have made the cock you fuck cum over your face.

- You can not fuck anyone more then once every two weeks.

- After you have fucked someone you will say, "Don't forget, cunt to cock for your pleasure.".

And do try to keep a Slut diary in the blog section so everyone can see how you are progressing.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 01:18 PM   #6
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by akechi106 View Post
Here are a few rules for you and possibly a slogan to remind you that you are a slut;

- You will always answer the phone with,"Slut Speaking" or "This is Slut".

- You will edge once in the morning and once before bed from now on.

- You will never Orgasm unless you have been fucked and only after you have made the cock you fuck cum over your face.

- You can not fuck anyone more then once every two weeks.

- After you have fucked someone you will say, "Don't forget, cunt to cock for your pleasure.".

And do try to keep a Slut diary in the blog section so everyone can see how you are progressing.
Yes sir this slut loves all the rules.. Ahe will surely follow them. This cunt is always for ur cock's pleasure

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools:

The following user says Thank You to Annawhiteslut for this post:
Old 10-27-2019, 02:52 AM   #7
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Lets start by giving some rules for the slut to follow:
  1. No underwear, of any kind
  2. No pants/shorts... Only skirts or dresses.
  3. Only stilettos allowed for shoes
  4. Only cold showers

Order a food at a delivery restaurant, and ask for it to be delivered by a guy. When he comes, open the door fully naked and ask him to come in. Pay the pizza and tip him good. Then, offer him to fuck you after work... Find out when and wait for him. Offer him to bring over his male friends.

While he comes, write down a notebook the sentence "I AM A FUCKING SLUT WHO IS EASY TO FUCK BY ANY BOY", again and again. Label the notebook FUCKING SLUT and fill in all your contact information that normally resides on notebooks. You are to carry that notebook around anywhere you go for one week.

Once he gets there, fuck him or them.
This slut will definitely try it.. Although I'm not sure about taking up with pizzaguy.. But other rules will definitely follow

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools:

Old 10-28-2019, 07:20 AM   #8
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annawhiteslut View Post
This slut will definitely try it.. Although I'm not sure about taking up with pizzaguy.. But other rules will definitely follow
You are a slut, aren't you? That's what sluts do, fuck! Now behave accordingly. Doing this is not with your limits... It is not even public... How can it be public when you will do it inside your own home and all the people who will be on it will be participating?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Last edited by Magnetic; 10-28-2019 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Retouched highlighting a bit
Old 10-28-2019, 07:27 AM   #9
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

A new punishment rule for you, slut.

Start every morning like this from 10/29-11/29.
Do it tonight as a practice run.

If you fit, I'd like you you to climb up and into your kitchen sink, position yourself so your pussy is directly below the spout. Now, turn on the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself, and fill up the sink. Once you're soaking like a dirty dish, apply liquid dish soap to your pussy and scrub till its pink and foamy. Then, up on your knees and give your asshole the same treatment. Once your all foamed up on both holes, soak for 10 minutes and then drain the sink. Rinse with cool/cold water, dry off with a kitchen towel, and only then proceed with the rest of your morning routine
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to AnonBull1 for this post:
Old 11-02-2019, 01:13 PM   #10
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
A new punishment rule for you, slut.

Start every morning like this from 10/29-11/29.
Do it tonight as a practice run.

If you fit, I'd like you you to climb up and into your kitchen sink, position yourself so your pussy is directly below the spout. Now, turn on the water as hot as you can without actually burning yourself, and fill up the sink. Once you're soaking like a dirty dish, apply liquid dish soap to your pussy and scrub till its pink and foamy. Then, up on your knees and give your asshole the same treatment. Once your all foamed up on both holes, soak for 10 minutes and then drain the sink. Rinse with cool/cold water, dry off with a kitchen towel, and only then proceed with the rest of your morning routine
I love this punishment.. And to be treated like dirty vessel which needs to get cleaned throughly.. This way this slut's holes will be cleaned properly.. Thank you sir..

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Ass insertions

-Limits

Tools:

Old 10-28-2019, 07:48 AM   #11
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

If, it bothers you that people outside your home might see you naked while you let the guy in...

Get your shower ready for the time you get to call for the pizza, by ready I mean your cleaning stuff in the showering cubicle, you fully naked, and a drove or towel placed inside the bathroom... You will also get a huge carrot and stick it up your ass... Thick end first, just cut up the leaves.

As soon as you cut off the restaurant, get under the cold stream--as cold as possible. And stay under the stream, playing with your carrot and cleaning yourself up.

When the bell finally rings, make sure you have soap all over (including shampoo on your hair). Shut down the stream, wear your towel and go open the door like that.

Proceed as was told in my first post. If you need to wait for him to come back, Get yourself in thus exact situation before opening the door once more.

Old 06-08-2020, 12:05 PM   #12
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Get totally and completely naked, except for a mouth covid-19 mask.

Get 3 1kg weights to your nipples and clit and then do 50 jumping jacks while staring at yourself in the mirror. If not against your limits (I know that public is, but you can fulfill this in private), do the jumping jacks where some boy (or, better yet, boys) can get a full view of your naked body.

To emulate this, get a 6 pack of 500 ml some drink, 60 cm (approx) of fishing (or some other) thread, 3 clothespins or medium binder clips and maybe some scissors.
  1. Cut the thread into three 20 cm pieces.
  2. Drink the contents of the bottles.
  3. Refill them with non-carbonated water of some sort, to the same level they where when full. If the bottles contained originally non-carbonated mineral water, you may choose to skip these last two steps.
  4. Open all the bottles.
  5. Now, set one tip of one thread over right over the bottle mouth, so that the thread's end is only 1 cm away from one of the bottle mouth's ends.
  6. Repeat the exact same operation with the other end of the string, but using another bottle.
  7. This works because 500 ml is approximately 0.5 kilograms, so if you have two it will add up to 1 kg.
  8. Finally, use the clothespins (or preferably binder clips) to fasten the thread to your clit and nipples.
Take a notebook and hand write 500 times the following line (fixing but not removing the weights):

"I AM A FUCKING WORTHLESS SLUT WHO IS AVAILABLE TO ANYONE FOR THE TAKING !!!"

Now, repeat the jumping jacks and the 500 lines twice more. You will do, in total, 150 jumping jacks and 1500 lines.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse me, pussy, use me, verbal degradation