Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 12-02-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Heart ♥ Strip Poker with a Twist --- COMPLETE FIRST 2 STORIES ♥

INFORMATION
Thank you for everyone that has read my first story (Strip Poker With a Twist) For anyone that has not already done so, i would recommend you read, before continuing past this post as this story follows on from the previous story. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55781

This story will be along the same lines as the previous and will contain puzzles and story with cliffhanger endings. (Appologies if people do not like this style) Also this will start again as true events - or as true as i can write with some details changed to hide identity and the order of events changed to keep the suspense.

Appologies may take a while for the story to warm up again, however please keep reading and you will find the interesting facts / dares / games evolve

The first story contains the following and has become one of the most viewed threads on getdare with over 155,000 viewers at the present time of posting.

Attachment 2796

Thanks everyone for reading, and hope you like the story. If there are any errors please feel free to pvt me and i will do my best to change them providing within the editing time limit.

Most of this story is suitable for all ages. However if you don’t like it, don’t read. All comments are much appreciated and users will then receive a pvt message when the next new part is released.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
Rachie

Default Part 1 (86) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Part 1 (86) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The week of half term soon passed by with the different poker players – having so much fun completing several other tasks /dares.

The group was also looking forward to getting back together for possibly either another game or just chatting about their weeks activities. Much had happened since the full group was together. (As you will find out later)

It soon came around to the following Monday and Amber’s first day of college. She had currently not been asked to hand over the photos she had taken of herself in different states of dress in the many different locations, and these were still concealed in the individual envelopes as instructed by Sarah. Amber had these in her bag at all times ever since she had printed them off about a week ago.

On the short trip to school Amber was constantly thinking about her new friends and how much fun she would have in her new town, unfortunately her friends were not on the bus, as they either were studying different subjects on different days/times, had lifts arranged via cars or were walking. She already new several kinky things about what they had got up to, including how their games had taken place, the sex toys etc. However she had still only seen Adam and his sisters naked. She was looking forward to seeing the rest in that same state. Also the only group member to see her naked at present was Adam.

On Amber’s first day she received a few shocks, some more so than others. The first came earlier that morning when she was eating her breakfast, and worrying about her first day at a new school / college this was when she received a shocked text message from a rather worried Laura saying, she needed a private chat with her as well as the other group members to discuss something rather important. She had received a letter from someone.

Amber had another shock when she dismounted the bus to find a girl with blonde hair and a flabby belly giving a scruffy teenage lad a blow job. Amber felt sick at first while uncontrollably staring at the shabby teens. She then thought back to the previous week’s entertainment and realised except for looks they were doing little different than what Amber had done herself, however she hoped that her tasks had not been as public and obvious.

Walking past the couple and dismounting the bus Amber was faced with an average to large college/school. There were about 1800 – 2000 students and the building was recently built to full Academy status. Amber was taken aback at how the building looked; she felt that all pictures she had seen of the building did not justify the appearance and state of art equipment that the premises could offer.

Getting off the bus she heard Sarah shout “Amber, Amberrrr, over hear” Amber turned her head to see one of her new friends rushing towards her. “Has Laura contacted you” Sarah asked. Ambers reply was “Yes, where is she, it seems unusual seeing you without her, and what was the letter about, is there something wrong”

“Yes, we have got a big problem, however I can’t tell you about it here, are you available to meet up tonight at our house” muttered Sarah. “I have got something on at first, but can be round at about 7oclock if that's ok” said Amber anxious to know as soon as possible what the urgent message was about. “OK, that will be perfect” answered Sarah.

Sarah showed Amber into the large reception room. An elderly large stocky gentleman with grey hair led Amber down a never ending corridor and up the steep staircase. Here is your form group, your tutor is Mr Freely. Nice name thought Amber trying to think of some way of remembering it.

Amber was very nervous, not knowing which of the 11 groups she was going to be placed in, would she know any of her classmates. When she opened the door to go into the room she got a shock when …………………

TO BE CONTINUED ………………….

What was Amber's shock?
What did she see?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL for answers

Hope everyone likes the introduction appologies some of this was taken off the last chapter - however it runs on like ststed reviously.

Please feel free to comment - all feedback is much appreciated
Love Rachie

BED HABITS

Old 12-03-2010, 12:53 PM   #3
Rachie

Default Part 2 (87) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thank you everyone that has posted a comment - Did i see things right over 2,000 viewers in 23 hours. (Think im off to the opticians tomorrow lol) And im glad that there are a lot of people eagerly awaiting to here more, well i am pleased to say here is...

Part 2 (87) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

When she opened the door to go into the room she got a shock when she noticed a male who she could have sworn she had seen before. He had black hair and was rather short and looked quite shy. She sat down were instructed by Mr Freeman and soon heard a familiar voice it was Dani “Hi Amber”.

“Do you too know each other” asked Mr Freely. “Yes, we have become good friends over the past week” Butted in Dani, before Amber could utter a word. “OK would you like to sit near each other, and you can show Amber how everything works, she will be in all of your groups today” Mr Freely continued to baffle on as he usually did.

“Would love to Sir” Dani replied, trying to sound appreciative, while at the same time hurriedly pulling Amber who had just stood, to where she was sitting. Amber sat down quietly next to Dani and was continuing to think where she had seen that boy before, she was certain she had, or was he just similar to someone she used to know before she had moved to this new town, or it could be just some random male she had seen in the street.

The form period soon passed and Amber was soon on her way down the long corridors that seemed so bright with glass windows all the way around and a thick glass roof. Looking up she realised she was actually on the top floor and above her were solar panels collecting the sunlight.

“Wow! Are they solar panels” Amber asked Dani. “80% of the power needed for the school is generated from reusable sources” Dani replied trying to soon as if she new everything about the school. They went down the crowded stairs full of pupils of all ages rushing up and down the thudding of feet was almost deafening.

There first lesson was Geography and they were discussing about the different types of countryside and towns and why we need these different areas. Their homework was to provide evidence of 3 different areas some examples given were woodland, pond, parks, shops, etc. Amber had a little chuckle thinking about the evidence / pictures she already had with her, the photos in her bag of her in different dress senses that she had been asked to provide for Sarah.

She felt herself getting wet, just at the thought of what she had done the previous week. Soon the lesson was over and Dani led Amber to the large play ground / concrete area. Here they met up with the gang and they talked about all sorts of stuff mainly showing Amber where the different school accessories were – the changing rooms, the gym, hall, 3 canteens, toilets, dance studio, swimming pool, fitness suit etc.

Just as the group had shown Amber all that they thought she would be interested in knowing it was time to go back to lessons. Amber’s next class was mathematics which was on the second floor. Dani led Amber to the class, as she had been told to by Mr Freely. Once in the large room full of about 28 -30 other students Dani thought it was time for a little game. She didn’t enjoy Maths mainly because of the teacher and so said to Amber “I dare you to ……………… ”

TO BE CONTINUED ……………..

What was Dani going to dare Amber?
Who was that mysterious boy Amber thought she new?
KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL FOR ANSWERS

Please keep commenting, as i have said before the more commenter the quicker the next part. Thank you for all feedback, hope people are hoping the way everything is going. PS: Next part is the first puzzle.

BED HABITS

Old 12-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
Rachie

Default Part 3 (88) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thank you for all your support. I hope people are not disappointed in how this chanpter took place, as i have written it how the new person comes into the story.

Part 3 (88) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Dani said to Amber “I dare you to send a love note to the person sitting in the front row on the right. Amber looked over to were Dani had instructed and realised she was pointing at the same male who was short with black hair who she could have sworn she had seen before.

Amber thought to herself, a dare was a dare and tore a sheet of paper out of her text book and quickly scribbled her love note, this is what it said:

Now with the easy part done, Amber had to somehow get the note deliver to the boy. How was she going to do this, without attracting so much attention?

A couple of minutes later the teacher asked Amber and Dani to hand out the lessons test papers. Amber was pleasantly surprised at this, with being the new girl to the group, however she thought that this may get her to see and possibly introduce herself to a few of the other students. This was also Ambers chance to deliver that love note and she stuffed it in her right hand as the ill-mannered teacher handed half the test papers to her and half to Dani. The grumpy teacher then left to room leaving Amber and Dani to hand out the test papers while he went to get the answers.

Amber took this as her opportunity and went to the front row and started to hand out the test papers. When she approached the dare boy she slowly bent over and pretended to almost drop the papers. While doing this Amber placed the love letter which was currently in her right hand, inside the top test paper. She then placed this on the boy’s desk still unbeknown to him that anything odd had just happened.

Suddenly the black haired cute boy spoke saying “Have we met before” Amber at once recognised the voice, however said “I don’t think so, I am new to this town, so unless you have seen me in passing I think you must be mistaken” Amber lied. She was a convincing liar as she had, had a lot of practice with her brother.

Amber then continued handing out the test papers while looking at her new classmates. The teacher was soon back and both Amber and Dani sat back in their seats. After a few minutes of the teacher babbling on about instructions for the test the exam soon started, Amber quickly answered a lot of the questions but got stuck on one. She read it several times this is what the question stated.

Amber quickly scribbled her answer down and eventually the paper was finished. Dani led Amber to the next lesson which was science in room number 147. This was the usual boring biology and seemed to drag forever before lunch time finally arrived. Amber first went to toilet before going to her locker to retrieve her drink for her dinner. Pushed in the side of her locker Amber received another shock, it was ………………………..

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

What was Ambers next shock?
What did she discover?

Thank you for all support and please leave comments and feedback as its always much appreciated.

LOVE RACHIE
X X X X

IMPORTANT
If anyone would like to find out the answer to "AGE WORKOUT" feel free to guess or work out the answer. Please post your answers on here but NOT how you worked this out, as others may want to try the same, Please Private Message me with your answers and how you came to this.

Anyone that has poor eye sight and struggling to read the question here it is again.

in 3 years time Jill will be 6 times older than Brian

Brian is currently a third the age of Lucy

2 years ago the sum of Jill, Brian and Lucy's age was 2 years older than Megan's

2 years ago Jimmy was a 20th the age of Brian / Lucy combined age

Jill's and Lucy's age combined is the same age as Megan's who is also 23 times older than Jimmy

WHAT IS THE COMBINED AGE OF THE 5 PEOPLE AT PRESENT.

BED HABITS

Old 12-05-2010, 01:12 PM   #5
Rachie

Default Part 4 (89) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

AGE WORKOUT

The correct answers to Age Workout is as follows
JILL = 51 / BRIAN = 6 / LUCY = 18 / MEGAN = 69 / JIMMY = 3

TOTAL = 147 (the same as the only other number mentioned in that chapter as the room number for the science lesson)

In 3 years time Jill will be 6 times older than Brian
Jill = 51 + 3 = 54 / Brian = 6 + 3 = 9 (54/9 = 6 times older)

Brian is currently a third the age of Lucy
Brian = 6 / Lucy = 18 (6/18 = third the age)

2 years ago the sum of Jill, Brian and Lucy's age was 2 years older than Megan's
Jill = 51 – 2 = 49 / Brian = 6 – 2 = 4 / Lucy = 18 – 2 = 16 (49 + 4 + 16 = 69) Megan = 69 – 2 = 67

2 years ago Jimmy was a 20th the age of Brian / Lucy combined age
Brian = 6 – 2 = 4 / Lucy = 18 – 2 = 16 (4 + 16 = 20) Jimmy = 3 – 2 = 1 (Lucy + Brian = 20 / Jimmy = 1)

Jill's and Lucy's age combined is the same age as Megan's who is also 23 times older than Jimmy
Jill 51 + Lucy 18 = Megan 69
Megan 69 / 23 = Jimmy 3

Well done to everyone who came to the correct answer and thank you for everyone else who attempted the puzzle

Part 4 (89) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Pushed in the side of her locker Amber received another shock, it was a photo of a blue sexy bra. Amber quickly realised that the bra was actually the one she had, had stolen last week when she was in the woodland completing Sarah’s task.

It didn’t take her long to twig that the boy in her class was that person, and that he knew who she was or rather he knew what she was like wearing considerably less. Amber thought for a few minutes before grabbing her drink and lunch money and rushing off to find one of the canteens. It was the first time that day that Dani wasn’t with her and she had trouble remembering where everything was, however she soon got there.

Seeing her friends, she slowly walked down to them, still in shock from her discovery. “What’s wrong” asked Sarah partly concerned at her friends silence. “Nothing” said Amber trying to lie. Sarah looked at Amber and could tell that something was troubling her; however she did not want to question her friend.

After more general chatter and making sure everyone was available for their meet up later that night John asked “what’s the urgency of the meeting Laura”. The reply from Laura was “Something major has crept up, I need a few ideas of what to do about it, however i would prefer to talk in private tonight” she said rather convincingly.

“When do you want the pictures” asked Amber, hoping she wasn’t reminding Sarah and the group of the fact they still hadn’t seen them. “Bring them later tonight, however they probably won’t get revealed till our next game” was the reply Amber received from Sarah.

Not long after, they returned to lessons. Dani led Amber like a little primary school child back to their form teacher before setting off to English. While in here Amber again noticed the same black haired boy sitting this time at the back of the room. Amber glanced over towards him and he seemed to be staring at her in a friendly way.

This cheered Amber up loads and she seemed to get butterflies in her stomach. Amber was determined to find out more about him. “Who is that boy at the back of the room” asked Amber to Dani. That’s Brian, was Dani’s quick remark. “What do you know about him”, continued to ask Amber. “Not a lot, why do you want to know” quizzed Dani.

Amber really didn’t want to say the reason at the present moment, and she quickly changed the subject. Their English lesson was another test. All they seemed to have done that day was test after test; however Amber could understand being the first day of term.

Half way through the lesson the teacher left the room and Amber glanced over at Brian. She got a shock when she saw Brian with his hand in his bag holding a blue bra, the same blue bra owned by Amber. He was looking over at Amber smiling.

Brian was scribbling a note and stood up from the small grotty chair and went to Amber to deliver the note. The room was busy occupied by a group of lads throwing paper airplanes at the front of the class and few people looked up at what Brian was doing or where he was going.

Meanwhile Amber was sat there trying not to pay too much attention to Brian as he placed it on her tidy table, smiling he went back to his seat.

Dani looked over at Amber who was quickly slipping the note into her pocket. Dani was also anxious to see what the note said and wondered why Brian had done this, as she believed he had no connection to Amber.

“What’s on the note” Dani said still surprised at what had just happened. “I will have a look later” Amber replied. Just them the teacher came back and their lesson’s work resumed. After they had finished their English test they were allowed to leave the lesson.

Amber quickly whizzed through the test still thinking about Brian. When she left the lesson she realised she still had 17 minutes before the next class. She decided to go to the female’s lavatory and see what the note said in private. This is what it said …..

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

What will the note say?
What will happen next?
KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL FOR ANSWERS

Hope everyone likes the longer than usual chapter/part, please comment and more will follow soon.

Love Rachie

BED HABITS

Old 12-07-2010, 02:21 AM   #6
Rachie

Default Part 5(90) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all of the support, apologies no chapter yesterday as was playing these games, (Poker) however here is;

Part 5(90) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Hi Amber
I believe I have something of yours. If you would like it back and for my silence please meet me straight after school by the post box opposite the school grounds.

Amber sat on the throne (toilet) still thinking what to do. Brian seemed to have a friendly smile so surely she could trust him. Dani had told her earlier that she did not know that much about him as he had recently moved to the school and seemed to be a shy boy; this was all Amber knew about Brian.

Amber liked the fact Dani had said he was shy and found it her duty to break the shyness; she could also find no good reason not to meet up with him after school. If she did not like what he told her, she could just walk away.

Soon it was time for her to leave the safe pleasant toilet for her final lesson of the day. She walked steadily over to her Business / Marketing course. This was in the same room as her registration / tutor room and she was now beginning to remember where the different corridors and staircases led too. Some of the school door number didn’t make sense at first as you went from room 0087 to room 1000, and why there wasn’t a room numbered 0088 Amber was confused. Dani had explained to her earlier that all rooms starting with a 0 were on the ground floor. If they started with a 1 they were 1st floor, 2 as 2nd floor etc.

In the Marketing course they were about to design and market a new product and Amber looked forward to the weeks marketing ahead. They were told they had to work in pairs and would have to decide groups by the following lesson. Amber had a tough choice as Dani already had a partner to work with and she still did not know many other people. The lesson seemed to fly by and it was soon time to leave School / College.

“Don’t forget about tonight” reminded Dani, who was planning to walk out of the school grounds with Amber. However Amber had other plans and said she needed the toilet resulting in most of the school leaving before her.

About 5 or 10 minutes later Amber raced out of the toilets and scurried up the steep hill out of the school grounds. She knew where Brian was hoping to meet her as she had walked past the post box earlier in the week, when she was looking for the new school.

She saw Brian stood there looking around for her. At spotting her he waved her over. Amber again was a little taken aback from this and was previously expecting the possibilities of Brian trying to blackmail her. She quickly scurried across to him, glad that most of the school had either stopped behind for extra courses or had already left the school.

Brian ushered Amber down a little alley way out of sight, which Amber was a little nervous about, however glad that her friends would not see or hear what Brian was about to say. Once half way down the alley which had a high wooden fence on one side and a hedge on the other Amber had another surprise this was ………

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

What was Brian going to do?
What was Amber's next shock?
Keep reading Strip Poker With a Twist the Sequel for answers.

All comments and feedback is always much appreciated.
POSSIBLY MORE TONIGHT, DEPENDING ON VIEWERS AND REPLIES etc.

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

Old 12-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #7
Rachie

Default Part 6 (91) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thank you for all commenters, as promised 2 chapters in 12 hours

What was Ambers Surprise?
What did Brian want? To find out read below.

Part 6 (91) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Once half way down the alley which had a high wooden fence on one side and a hedge on the other Amber had another surprise this was when Brian handed her the sexy blue bra. Why had he done this?, surely he would have tried to use it to get something, Amber thought.

Amber just stood there and took hold of her bra without saying a word. “Can I ask you a few questions” asked Brian. “Sure” was Amber’s slow reply. “Why were you down that wooded road topless?” “It was a dare” said amber, at once wishing she hadn’t said anything. “Who dared you, and why did you do it?” “It was just by a friend and it kind of gave me a thrill” replied Amber

Brian then changed the subject, which again surprised Amber. Surely most boys would ask for more details, but instead Brian asked “Do you want to be my partner in our Marketing work, I have only been in this town for a short while and I never really fitted in at first. This is mainly because my parents have moved so regular in the past. Whenever I make friends I am forced to move school and start again. However you seem very nice and you look very attractive, especially topless” Brian blushed.

Amber also blushed at hearing this, and Brian seemed to make her feel warm inside, “sure we can be partners” she told Brian. Brian seemed very happy at this and later while still walking asked if Amber wanted to be close friends and if she had many friends in this new town. Amber was very happy to have an extra friend, however was still worried what her other friends would say.

The two new friends exchanged phone numbers and chatted a while about all sorts of unusual facts. Amber could tell that Brian was quite clever at what he knew, and when he got chatting was not as shy as Dani or anyone probably believed. One of the strange questions he asked her was: What famous events happened in British History on any of the following dates 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th 13th September 1752.

After Amber said she had no idea Brian said he would let her see if she could find out and tell her later in the week, if she was still unsure.

Soon Amber and Brian parted company, and Amber hurried down the hill into town, to pick up her younger sister from Primary School. She was surprised to find that she had also settled in really well to the school and she was anxious to tell Amber about her day. She was the usual gobby 9 year old who only stopped talking to eat.

Amber took her home and had to look after her for half an hour until her mother got home from a job interview. Amber went to her room to put her bag on the floor. She got a strange feeling and was sure that someone had been in her room or moved something, however she could not think why she thought this and everything seemed to be in the same place as usual.

Amber was very happy that her mother was home a lot earlier than she had expected and planned to go over to Sarah’s earlier than the 7.00pm arranged.

The time was currently 6.25pm when Amber scurried out of the house, hardly noticing that it was dripping with rain. She quickly walked or rather marched to Sarah’s house hammering on the door. She was surprised to see Sarah/Laura/Adams mother answering the door. She had never met her, as the last time she was at the house she was away. “Hello, I have called around to meet Sarah and Laura” Amber told her. “Hi, you must be Amber, it is nice to meet you” the lady who looked like she was in her 40s said. “SARAH!!!” She then bellowed.

It wasn’t long before Sarah emerged and showed Amber to the private basement where they were planning their meeting. Here there were biscuits, coke, crisps, lots of chairs and a table. Most of the friends were there including: Laura, Sarah and Adam who of course lived there. There was also John and Dani.

“Where is David” Amber asked. “He’s on his way, he telephone not long back and will be here any minute now”, John muttered. Just as he said this there was a knock on the door and soon the whole 7 players were present.

“Now for the reason why I called you all here” said Laura laying the letter down on the table, reading it out loud this is what was written.

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

HISTORY QUESTION
What famous events happened in British History on any of the following days 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th 13th September 1752.

All answers to the above question are much appreciated, does anyone know?

What was the letter to say?
Who was the letter from?
Why did Amber have a strange feeling in her room?
What will happen about Brian?
KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 01-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #8
Rachie

Default Part 27 (111) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

What was David’s shock – find out here.

Thanks for all of the different scenarios that you believe could happen next. The suspense is now over, hope you enjoy part 27 of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel.

Part 27 (111) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

This is where David received one of the biggest shocks of the weeks when the door suddenly swung open with a horrible creak. “CREAKKK!!” David closed his eyes, and covered the panty filled thong with his hands. He was totally embarrassed and was trying to think of an excuse.

Eventually he opened his eyes and saw Laura and Sarah stood there with Sarah’s camcorder pointing towards him.

They were both chuckling never imagining that they would see David in female lingerie. “Now what have we here” Laura asked with a smug grin. David didn’t know what to say and just sat on the bench still trying to hide any modesty he had remaining.

After a short while Sarah said “How do you feel in sexy female lingerie” she was mainly talking to the camera rather than David himself. David didn’t realise this and instead responded “I like wearing female lingerie” blushing as he realised his every word was caught on tape.

The twins stood there giggling some more, this resulted in David feeling more embarrassed and his monster started to grow in the pink female thong. His cock was now so big that the tip of it was poking out the top.

“Wow what a monster” said Sarah again playing to the camera. It was then that David received another text message, this is what it said.

Dear Slave, I wud like you to masturbate in my underwear that u r currently wearing, I want u 2 leave your sticky mess in the thong. You will then receive your next task in 10 minutes after u have done this.

From your Mistress.

The message was poorly written but David could understand what the message from Dani was implying. First he asked Laura and Sarah if they would be willing to do 1 thing for him. “Of course, but only 1 thing” answered Laura, still stood outside of the changing room trying to hold the camcorder steady with both her shakey hands.

“Can you please close the door” David asked. “Of course we will” replied both Laura and Sarah at the same time. David felt mighty relieved at hearing this, but was very shocked when both Laura and Sarah entered the cubical and shut the door behind them. They then pulled the catch across locking themselves in the changing room with David.

“But But..” started David. “But what…… ”asked Laura “We have done exactly what you instructed and have shut the door” “David realised that they were correct.

“What are you waiting for” the twins asked. David wondered what they meant, and soon realised that they were involved in all that Dani had planned for him. The twins just stood smiling at David still video recording the whole events for future evidence

David stood up wishing he had asked the twins something else instead of to shut the changing room door.

David wasn’t sure if he should face the camera or turn so his back was towards the 2 twin females. After a short time to think about it, David decided that he may as well be a man about everything as they had all ready seen his package the previous week however not in sexy female lingerie.

He lowered his hand towards the silk thong and gently rubbed the content inside. Slowly at first, but soon tightening his grip around the manly contents and quickening the stoke around his stiffening tool. It wasn’t long before he was being turned on by his own hand in Dani’s thong and he was nearing the edge of no return.

Suddenly …………….

TO BE CONTINUED …………..

Suddenly what?
What will Dani’s next command be?
What will happen next?

BED HABITS

Old 01-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #9
Rachie

Here is;

Part 28 (112) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Suddenly his cock squirted sticky mess everywhere. A lot of the mess ended up on the thong, some on the inside and a lot on the outside as his large stiff weapon was now too big to be concealed inside the female clothing. To the two female twins that were watching it looked a most erotic sight, seeing their friend spunk barely a metre from them. They were both grinning like Cheshire cat’s and were glad that they had caught everything on tape.

Moments later David’s phone bleeped again. David let go of his still wet and sticky cock to pick up the phone. The message again was from Dani and this is what it read

After you have done your duty I want you to remove the thong and sniff your sticky mess, I then want you to change into the new garment and feel how the silk feels on your now soft diggler (dick). I will then message your next task in a few moments.

David sighed after reading the message and soon realised that Dani was correct and that his cock had now begun to shrink in the pink underwear. His phone had also got sticky spunk on some of the keys where he had been clicking to view the message.

“What are you waiting for” chuckled Laura. David knew what he must do and turned around letting his back face the two twins. He was hoping that they wouldn’t capture his spunk drained cock on video.

David then pulled down the thong revealing his ass to the twins. As he bent down to pull them off his legs the girls could easily see his hairy balls and Laura zoomed in to capture this for future benefits.

Once David had removed one leg out of the hole he kicked the cum drenched thong towards the twins. They both jumped as they smacked Laura in the face “Ewwww” she screamed as she felt the sticky mess David had left.

David then bent forward and pulled on the clean new pink thong while still wondering what Dani could possibly have him do next. His mind was still racing when his phone bleeped once more.

David quickly grabbed the phone while still pulling up his white trousers. He scrambled through the many menus on the now sticky phone, before discovering the message. Reading it his bones began to shiver.

Your next task slave boy is to take the sticky thong back and hang it back on the rail for unfitted clothes. You may them leave the store and meet me in McDonalds. Remember all of the rules.

(signed) Dani

David put the phone back in his trouser pocket and stared at the twins still filming him in the changing room. By the twin’s feet was the sticky thong that David knew he must take back into the store and leave on the rail outside the changing room.

He picked up the thong and wondered out of the changing room while both of the twins stayed behind. David was glad of this and relieved that there was no one to show him up as he walked towards the rail to put the thong back. However just as he was taking the thong out of his pocket and putting on the rail ………………..

TO BE CONTINUED …………..

(Finish the sentence)
However just as he was taking the thong out of his pocket and putting on the rail ………

What will happen to David, Dani and the twins, next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

All comments and feedback are always much appreciated
Thanks to everyone who has rated the story, left comments or said thanks you

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #10
Rachie

Attachment 2814

All comments are much appreciated

Thank You
Love Rachie
x x x x

More Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel comming soon

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:31 PM   #11
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & The Sequel Facts about Adam

ADAM

FACT FILE

Was forced to wear whatever Sarah decided last week, including her cummy underwear

Is very clever at puzzle solving

Is Laura and Sarah brother

Is attracted to Dani

Has been able to keep Sarah’s 36c bra from the last poker game

Has previously fantasised and masturbated thinking about his sisters

Has a new games console and enjoys racing games

Dislikes anything Messy or being naked outside

Wouldn’t admit or answer the following question “if he had worn his sister’s underwear before, when or how it had felt”

Would go as far sexually with his sisters (Laura / Sarah) as they were willing to go

Was the looser of Truth or Dare with a Twist that was played the previously week

The number 1 thing sexually he wanted to do was to lick Sarah’s (sisters) shaved cunt – and has been thinking about it ever since seeing it

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #12
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about David

DAVID

FACT FILE

Was the overall looser of last week’s strip poker game

Lost the first Poker round

Came 9th on the second Poker round and therefore was in the bottom 2 for 2 rounds in a row.

Had to answer Lucy’s question about how the games started

Explained that his highlight of last week when he was a slave to Dani was being able to lick golden syrup from inside her

Is explaining what he dreaded about last week and why

Last week was slave to Dani and had to do all sorts of things he would never of dreamed of doing.

Believes he recognised a female voice outside the changing room

Is attracted to Laura

Ordered Sarah to shave her pussy and use anal beads

Is very short and has a skinny body

Last week was ordered by Dani (his mistress) to eat food of the toilet seat and cat bowl – he didn’t mind either of these as was pleasing his mistress

Says that the anal beads which he was forced to have up his ass felt better than he had expected but not rushing to try again

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #13
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about Dani

DANI

FACT FILE

Was the grand winning female of last week’s Strip poker game

Is in the same form class as Amber and Brian at school / college

Was asked to show Amber around the school for her first few days at the new school

Dared Amber to write a love letter to anyone in the class

Won the second Strip Poker round

Was David’s Mistress the previous week.

The previous week had David try on her bright pink underwear underneath his white trousers while shopping

Is Polite

Has brown hair and is not very tall

Laura’s best friend and was not very happy when she found out Laura was being blackmailed by Lucy

Was very worried the previous week when was under the dining room table naked while her mother and Nan were in the room

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #14
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about Sarah

SARAH

FACT FILE

Arranged the meeting regarding her sister’s blackmailer and what they were going to do.

Was the joint loosing female with Laura for last week’s strip poker game.

Was a slave to John all last week

Is Laura’s twin sister

Has a basement which Is where the Strip Poker game is taking place

Has several sex toys

Was filmed by her sister (Laura) using her sex toys

Biggest turn on is to try things new and to be a slave – which she was to John for a week

Has long blonde hair that is usually let down

Was relieved Adam (her brother) had stripped in front of her before she had to reveal her tits and shaved pussy to her brother

Can have a bad temper if she gets wound up

Was turned on when she knew that her sister (Laura) has used her sex toys and knowing that she has something that had been inside both herself and sister

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #15
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about Laura

LAURA

FACT FILE

Was the joint loosing female with Sarah for last week’s strip poker game.

Was a slave to John all last week

Tried to be blackmailed by Lucy

Wants to get her revenge on Lucy

Lost the second Strip Poker round

Is Sarah’s twin sister

Has a basement which Is where the Strip Poker game is taking place

Was ordered by John to use her sisters (Sarah’s) sex toys

Has long hair usually in a ponytail and has 36c breasts

Has been ordered to shove everything she had in the cinemas inside her – (resulting in her purse)

Was wishing she had chosen a different limit however would not admit what this was as she was sure the group would use it against her

Is a virgin

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video