TheAuthorOfMyStory

Default An Extremely Typical Truth or Dare Story

I am simply the author of my story.

And this is my story:

-------------------------------------------------------------
An Extremely Typical Truth or Dare Story
-------------------------------------------------------------

An Extremely Unnecessary Character List:
Alex - A bit to smart for his own good. But somewhat sexy all the same.

Eric - Alex's best friend. He could be considered typically handsome by your average girl.

Rebecca - One of Alex's good friends. Eric has had a crush on her for as long as Alex can remember. Mostly because of the fact she's really hot.

Kimberly - Known to be shy, and conservative in nature. She is only truly comfortable around Rebecca. Alex has had a crush on her for as long as he can remember. Mostly because of the fact she's even hotter than Rebecca.

All characters are somewhere in their mid to late teens. You decide.

Part 1

When Alex woke up that afternoon, he had absolutely no idea where he was.

The couch he was lying on was made of tattered purple leather, filled with reeking stains of spilled drinks and the smell of stale potato chips. The carpet had similar stains and smells, except it was covered with half empty bags of popcorn, soda pop cans, and different assortments of magazines and books, ranging from National Geographic, to If You Gave A Mouse A Cookie. The fan above him was spinning in an almost bored fashion, like it could be doing something more productive right now than just spinning lazily for someone's nonexistent enjoyment. Alex could also hear a battered AC trying to cool the uncomfortably warm house down.

Even after examining the room, Alex still had absolutely no idea where he was.

Alex tried to remember what he had been doing before he had gone to sleep. But that question was quickly answered in his mind when he saw a Xbox controller lying in front of the sofa, wirelessly connected to a Xbox, which was connected to a Television, which was presently both turned off.

Even after making this observation, Alex still had absolutely no idea where he was. And it was starting to piss him off.

Why couldn't he remember a darn thing? For all he knew, this was his own living room, and he didn't know it. Did he even have a living room? He couldn't remember. Was he drunk? Alex looked around for anything that suggested alcohol but the only kind of drink he could see were empty 7up cans lying all over the floor, along with the occasional Sierra Mist and Sprite. Alex decided that there was definitely something very wrong with him.

Then it all came to him at once. He knew why he couldn't remember anything, and why everything seemed so new and foreign to him.

He was in the middle of An Extremely Typical Truth or Dare Story.

Before he had woken up, he had not even existed. That's why he couldn't remember anything happening before he had woken up. Nothing had happened. Nothing had existed before he opened his eyes and realized he had absolutely no idea where he was.

So what was going to happen to him? Well, the obvious, of course. He was going to play a game of truth or dare at one time or another. But that was his only reason of living? To play some stupid game? This was ridiculous! Who the hell wanted to read a story about people playing truth or dare?

But then he arrived at an even more surprising thought. What would happen if no one read this story? Would whoever writing it want to keep writing it? Then he realized that if no one read this stupid, and pointless story, he may as well might not exist, and that might just happen if this story wasn't exciting or arousing in some way.

So something sexy needed to happen really soon. Like, right now.

The phone rang.

Not quite what Alex was expecting, but it was good enough for now. He went over to the small desk beside the Sofa and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Alex answered uncertainly.

"Hi! It's Rebecca!" said a seemingly overexcited voice on the other end of the line. Alex truthfully had no idea who Rebecca was, but he knew from the character list that she was one of his good friends, and some guy named Eric had a crush on her because she was really hot.

"Um, hi." Alex said dully.

"Hey, guess what?" Rebecca exclaimed, "My parents are gone for the weekend! They said they had some kind of family emergency or something stupid, and had to go out of town, so I'm going to throw a party!"

This whole idea seemed really sketchy. Alex could tell where this was going.

"Are your parents home?" Rebecca asked suddenly. Alex had no idea where his parents were. But just at that moment, Alex saw a refrigerator. And a note on that on that refrigerator said:

"Family emergency. Have to go. Sorry for the rush. Food is in the fridge. See you Tuesday.
Love,
Mom and Dad."

"Uh, I guess not." Alex answered slowly.

"Awesome!" Rebecca almost shouted. "Then we can have a sleepover! I've already talked with Eric, you know, your buddy, right? And Kimberly too. Both of their parents are out of town, so they can stay over too! This is going to be so great!"

"Wait, hold on, how am I going to get there?" asked Alex. "My parents took the car..."

"Oh, I can pick you up!" Rebecca responded happily. "I'll be picking Kimberly up too, so that won't be a problem. Oooooooo, this is going to be so much fun!"

"Yeah, it will." Alex said, with about one eighth of the excitement that Rebecca had right now.

"I'll pick you up at 6:00, Ok? Good! Bye!" Rebecca rushed. She hung up before Alex had a chance to respond.

This was going to be one hell of a night.

Last edited by TheAuthorOfMyStory; 06-19-2010 at 09:19 AM.
TheAuthorOfMyStory is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to TheAuthorOfMyStory for this post:
Old 06-19-2010, 11:51 AM   #2
TheAuthorOfMyStory

Part 2

As Alex looked out the car window, he could see the millions of other houses go by, each one having its own unique style. Most of them had pretty standard colors, like brown, white, some blue parts, some red parts. Although each one was slightly different, each one looked about the same. They all had a roof, a door or two, a window here and there, and a standard looking lawn, some more colorful than others. As Alex examined the houses more closely, he thought about how truly uninteresting a bunch of houses where and asked himself why he was even thinking about something so irrelevant to the story anyway.

What Alex was really trying to do, he realized, was to distract himself with the awkward situation he was in right now. He was riding in the back seat of a car that looked like it was older then the dinosaurs themselves. It was one of those cars you might see at a junk yard, and would never expect to work unless aliens from the future came back in time with the technology to make it run again. How the car was running now, Alex had no idea. Inside, the seats were sticky with the occasionally spilled drink, and smelled of moldy french fries, left over peanut jelly sandwiches, and something that Alex could only identify as school lunch mystery meat.

When Alex had seen the car drive up from outside of his window, and stop in front of his house, he half expected a sexual predator to get out of the car, knock on his door, and offer him some candy. But instead walked out this girl who Alex had never seen before, but by some unknown force he recognized her as his best friend. She was also really hot. Alex then recognized those descriptions from the character list and realized that she was Rebecca.

Rebecca really was sexy (Alex figured that most of the characters in this story were going to be pretty attractive, so that whoever was reading this stupid story would be happy knowing that the people in the story weren't butt ugly). She was generally thin, and just over the average height for her age. Her long, black, silky hair moved about gracefully as she got out of the car and walked over to the front door.

Alex decided to open the door before she got there, and head out himself.

"Oh, good, you're all ready!" Rebecca said happily. "Well, no need to wait around then! Let's get going!" Rebecca turned around and headed back to the car.

Alex headed to the car as well, and prepared to get into the two door car. But when he put his hand on the door handle, he saw something through the window that made his heart skip a beat. And that something, he realized, was a someone.

The most beautiful girl that Alex had ever seen was sitting in the passenger seat. By that same unexplained force that helped him identify Rebecca, he recognized her as a girl that he had had a crush on her for as long as he could remember, mostly because of the fact she was even hotter than Rebecca. He figured out with simply logic that this must be Kimberly. She had black silky hair, like Rebecca, except it was shorter. She seemed smaller in size than Rebecca. If Alex had a guess, he would say that Kimberly was a good deal shorter than both Rebecca and himself. She was looking out the window, examining what was probably a telephone pole, when she noticed Alex staring at her through the window.

"Well, get in." Rebecca insisted. Alex opened the door, and saw that he needed to get in the back seat behind Kimberly, and the only way to do that was to ask Kimberly to get out so that he could push her seat back and climb in.

"Um," Alex started, "can you get out so I can get in?"

Kimberly didn't seem to know what to do at first, and seemed not to understand why she needed to get out. But after a few seconds, she realized why, and got out of the car with a strange awkwardness that suggested she didn't really know how to use her legs. Alex then pushed the seat back, and climbed in with a similar awkwardness that suggested he didn't really how to use his arms.

Once Alex and Kimberly were both back in the car, Rebecca drove off with a unhindered excitement that clearly showed that she couldn't wait for the party to start.

Ever since Alex had gotten in the car, Rebecca and Kimberly had been having small talk about life. This was, at the moment, something that Alex wasn't too interested in. He had other things on his mind, like the fact that Kimberly was more beautiful than he could imagine. Never before had he seen anyone else as sexy as her in his life. Then again, the only people he had really seen in his so called "life" were the two people in the car right now.

A small bump made Alex come back to his senses and he realized that the car was climbing up a steep driveway and was parking beside a fairly large house. All three of them got out and went to the front door, where they found some guy standing out there giving them a "WTF" look.

"Man, what took you so long, guys?" he complained "Rebecca, why don't you tell me when you're going to be picking people up, and not at home?"

Rebecca started to get out here keys. "Relax, Eric, we're all here now, so it doesn't matter. Now get out of way so I can get in."

Hey, wait a second, thought Alex. Wasn't Rebecca supposed to be all happy and giddy? Now she's telling someone to get out of the way? Thats a quick character change. Then Alex remembered, in typical truth or dare stories, characters are usually pretty shallow and changed their personality many times throughout the story, usually because whoever writing it was too lazy to keep something consistent with each character.

Hey, wait a second, thought Alex again. I actually know this guy, Eric. He's in the character list. He's my best friend, and could be considered typically handsome by your average girl. Huh, that character list is right. He really could be considered typically handsome by your average girl.

Eric was a buff and rough guy. He was about the same hight has Alex, but seemed taller because of his strong body, and tough ego. In fact, he probably could have broken down the front door if he had really wanted too. He was very fit, and the mysterious identification force that had been telling Alex everything about these people told him that Eric was very into football. He wasn't surprised. Why this guy was his best friend, he had no idea. Maybe he'd find out later.

So now Alex knew all the characters. Or so he thought.

All four of them entered the front door. The party had begun.
Old 12-15-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
zac
getDare Sweetheart

This looks great and a lot of fun, great start
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #4
zyxwxyz

This is awesome. I love it so far. :D
Edit: Oops, didn;t realize this was so old. No chance of it being continued, then.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #5
TheAuthorOfMyStory

Part 3

The party had begun. There was just one problem. No one knew how to begin it.

What made this even more sickening for Alex was that he knew what they were going to be doing for probably the majority of the night: truth or dare. Except there was no way in hell that he wanted to be the one to start it. For one, he was technically supposed to know these people pretty well (but he had really just met them). For another, some amateur children's game was not his ideal version of fun.

Rebecca (who was now overly aggressive for some reason. Stupid unexpected character changes...) ordered a pizza after everyone bickered for a while about what they wanted on it. Eventually, the group decided on cheese, pepperoni, jalapeno, pineapple, baloney, and pickle. Why they chose this, Alex had no idea, he really didn't try to be apart of decision; it didn't matter to him anyway. His theory behind why the group chose what they did was because they had argued about it for so long that eventually they didn't care about what they were arguing over anymore, so just picked something totally ridiculous.

One phone call later, everyone strangely became friendly with each other again while they munched on their pizza, as if the argument had never happened. The group engrossed itself in a pleasant conversation in Rebecca's basement/party room. It worked quite well for a party room. It had a computer, a ping pong table, a electric keyboard, a TV, equipped with a playstation, a small desk, and several beds and sofas. The only thing that the group seemed to be interested in though were the sofas. Two sofas were smartly put right next to a corner in the room, perpendicular to each other. This way, the group of four could easily converse with each other while somewhat facing each other without any problems.

While they ate their pizza, they discussed what you would probably expect a group of teens this age to talk about: sports, school, TV, music, the occasional "you wouldn't believe what I saw so-and-so do the other day", ect. Eventually, the topic of "what the heck are we going to do now" came up, and Alex started to feel his heart skip a few beats. It wouldn't be long before someone came up with the idea to play truth or dare.

"Does anyone want to hook up the Playstation?" Eric asked the group as he was woofing down the remains of a pizza crust.

"Actually, I've been playing a lot of video games lately," Kimberly chimed in. "I'd rather not play any more."

"Yes, me as well." Rebecca commented.

"We could...turn on the TV?" Eric suggested.

"Eric, this is a party," Rebecca responded disappointingly, "the last thing I want to do is sit around and do something we could all be doing by ourselves."

"So you want something we can do all together?" Kimberly asked.

"That sounds like a good idea!" Alex suddenly butted in. "How about monopoly?"

The rest of the group looked at Alex as if he had suggested that they should try to eat the pizza box for desert. His attempted diversion didn't seem to work.

"I know! Truth or Dare!" exclaimed Rebecca. "Who's in?." All three of them suddenly turned strangely giddy and excited, which Alex found a little unsettling.

"I'm in!" shouted Eric and Kimberly almost in unison. Alex started to feel sick to his stomach. He knew this was coming.

Kimberly turned to Alex. "Alex, don't you want to play too?"

Alex looked up at Kimberly and was caught again in the beauty of her eyes as she looked almost pitifully at him. Her eyes seemed to be filled with excitement, but along with something else that he couldn't quite describe. Alex thought at first it was fear, but he then recognized it to be anxiety. Alex started to feel anxiety as well as he engrossed himself with Kimberley's stunning features.

"...Alex? Do you want to play?" she asked again, but this time with a strange smile that sent Alex's sexual senses tingling.

This night was going to be quite interesting.

"...sure. Who's first?"
Old 02-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #6
henryzz

Nice story!! Any chance of going back to the kind of gap we had between the first 2 posts?
henryzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk