Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2022, 09:13 PM   #1
Sumiko

Book Control my calendar f, 27, slut.

Due to some people harassing me and posting limit breaking tasks I deleted the old calendar and took a break. I have started a new calendar and the link is https://teamup.com/ksgmgd3977y8td1woh if ANY post, task, or punishment breaks the rules I will be deleting it. There will be no forgiveness on me deleting the item. If you have questions or would like me to add a pre-approved task you can DM me any time. My limits have not changed but I will be more picky about accepting tasks and dares.

Please post your username so I can thank you for the task and give you a full report.

Just a reminder: Have fun, follow my rules.

My limits are public, involving other people, permanent, blood, vomit, illegal, and nothing that will hurt too bad.newly added due to some very rude people NO PHOTOS!

I am still fairly new to anal and own small silicone buttplugs, lube, nipple clamps, a penis pump (used to make pussy swollen), diapers, a 2L enema kit, bullet vibrator, a dildo, and house hold items.

I humbly ask you to fill my calendar with different tasks and feel free to pm rules and I will add them here. I normally go to bed at 8-10 pm and have personal rules for myself that keep me on track (ie eating 3 healthy meals a day, drinking plenty of water, and 1 hour of exercise).

I am also open to possible new rules.

More to know I do live with two other people whom I would not like to involve and I can do minor tasks while I am working (pm me ahead of time for approval in those).

Kik name is :yaoipasta (it's dumb I know very old acct)

Kik yaoipasta

Last edited by Sumiko; 01-10-2022 at 05:41 PM.
Sumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 08:17 AM   #2
Sumiko

I'm excited, I have one new addition to the calendar for tomorrow. The task is called playful pussy and it is to last one hour. I am supposed to pump my pussy until it's swollen then edge for the reminder if the time but I am not to cum during this time. That's going to be rough for sure! I can't wait till my pussy is a swollen and and sensitive mess wishing it were fucked!

Please add more to my calendar!

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-08-2022, 08:45 AM   #3
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

While exercise use a tack bra with nipple clamps attached to the tits.

Dont forget to twist it
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 09:36 AM   #4
MessyMaynard

Default Wet your diaper bondage style

I've left a punishment dare for you tomorrow, hope you enjoy. KIK me how it went Mayn775
MessyMaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 09:58 AM   #5
Sumiko

Thank you daremaster04 for adding this new rule (added but plug to exercise in DM) as well as adding the following tasks: naughty girl, but plug day, the week long task of pet play, enema play, the subsequent punishment since It was purposely set for me to fail (discussed via DM).

Thank you to messymaynard for adding the punishment wet your diaper bondage style.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-08-2022, 10:30 AM   #6
Sumiko

Default https://www.faproulette.co/38630/deepthroat-tower/

Verbally degrade yourself with dildo in mouth for 3 minutes (4)

This was a very easy warmup. I held the dildo in my mouth and started the timer. In my head I thought about how I was a descusting slut who's only use it is to be used for a master/mistresses pleasure. I though about how I should always be stuffed and ready to be fucked my anyone who will want my nasty count. I am just a cum dump who is not worthy to eat at the table for breakfast but instead should be served from a bowl on the floor like a bitch. I'm a nasty bitch who should not know pleasure and should always be locked in diaper chastity.

Force 4 fingers down your throat until you gag 3x (6)

This was very easy as I have a strong gag reflex. Sticking four fingers in my throat caused me to gag almost immediately each time.

Deep throat 60bpm 3 minutes (11)

This was so hard. My gag reflex kept causing me to choke and gasp. But I was able to swallow and breathe through it until the gaging stopped.

Hold depthroat 60 seconds with nose plugged for every 10 seconds short take off 1 point (46 seconds = -1 point) (13-1=12)

After I was deep throating for three minutes my jaw began to get very sore but I pushed through it. This made holding the deepthroat for 60 seconds impossible but I managed for 46 seconds. Meaning I would only be loosing 1 point.

Deep throat 20x fast then hold 15 seconds, repeat 3x (15)

After taking a short break I began this task. My gag reflex had returned but quickly subsided after working up to deep throating the dildo. I did not start counting until I could get the tip of the dildo to the back of my throat. Counting was the worst part. I had a hard time keeping track of the 29 quick thrusts and ended up recounting some numbers.

After the third time of doing this portion I was tired and nervous but thankfully rolled a 4 and thus have reached complete with 19 points

Kik yaoipasta
The following user says Thank You to Sumiko for this post:
Old 01-08-2022, 11:09 AM   #7
Sumiko

A new rule has been added for the next week I must have a ruined orgasm every day, until my meet up with a local Dom where he will punish my pussy with 50 spanks for every ruined orgasm. I am not aloud to cum otherwise.

Thank you A2M2 for adding the Enema challenge

Kik yaoipasta

Last edited by Sumiko; 01-08-2022 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-08-2022, 02:00 PM   #8
Sumiko

This task was set for 5pm but I decided to do it early (2:30 pm) since I was bored and it lasted until 4:00 pm.

Take an 2l milk enema, diaper up, and hold it at least 30 minutes. When you release you must stay in your diaper at least an hour, during which time you'll write a post for your calendar thread about what a diaper slut you are, how disgusting your diaper is, and how much you love it.

The milk enema was easy enough to get in, I put the enema bag on the shower door and kneeled on the ground to make it go in faster. Once it was all in I felt so full and wanted to let it out but I knew I would get a harsh punishment for doing so. I let my stomach settle for a minute before pulling the tube out and clenching my asshole tight. I slipped my diaper on and started the timer for 30 minutes. Watching the clock made the time pass even slower so it turned away from it and began to pace back and forth across my bathroom floor. After what felt like an hour I looked back at the clock and saw that only 11 minutes had passed. My asshole was so tired from clenching but I tried to push through.

It was at minute 15 I knew thing were going down hill fast. I could feel my asshole starting to give and not seconds later the flood of milk and shit exploded from my ass and into the diaper. As a personal punishment I sat on the floor letting out each wave of the enema that wanted to flood from my ass with no resistance. I could feel the mess spreading to every part of my diaper. I sat there for the last 15 minutes before grabbing my phone to write this report.

Truthfully the warm mess that gushed from my ass feels like a warm thick bath but smells terrible. I am currently rubbing my diaper on the floor so I can feel how squishy my diaper is and really move the mess around. I love my filthy diaper and I am just a dumb diaper slut who should be locked in diapers forever.

Doing this task made me feel like a real little baby and while it was humiliating I also wish I had a daddy/mommy Dom that would un-potty train me and make me their little diaper bitch for months before trying to potty train me just so they can punish me for having accidents, deciding I'm not grown up enough to be out of diapers and keeps me locked in them forever while they find a real grown up to please them and never let me cum. Babies don't get to cum after all, so why should I be able to?

After writing this I will be cleaning myself off as well as the bathroom floor and putting on a fresh diaper since it feels like there is more that wants to come out and this diaper is already at the point of leaking.

I will be trying to reach out to abdlinal for a punishment, since they are the one who assigned the task. That being said it does not exclude anyone else from also being harsh with me.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-08-2022, 05:06 PM   #9
Sumiko

I did another short task involving my pussy pump and doing squats. The pussy pump made me want to cum so bad but I heald out. My pussy is now swollen and leaking bitch juice, as it should, and the 10-20 squat sweet fine. I did 14 since I was not given an exact number.

Starting at 6pm I did my daily exercise for 1 hour and played beatsaber on expert. Per one of my new rules I was to add a tack bra and nipple clamps to my tits while also wearing a plug. The discomfort from the tack bra was nothing compared to turning the nipple clamps every 10 minutes. The moment I took the clamps off my nipples ached so bad I didn't want to put them back on. Suffering through the pain if this was the worst part. When I re applied the clamp after turning them 90° my nipples were burning and I know I would need to do it another 5 times. The second time I turned them the pain was much worse. And moving around make the tack bra rub against my tits. The pain in my nipples cause me to forget about the plug completely. The third, forth, and fifth turn of the clamps did nothing to numb the pain only amplified it. But after an hour I was free of those evil things. My nipples are going to be so sore tomorrow.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-08-2022, 06:37 PM   #10
Sumiko

I finished my evening task: leg holding exercise. I attached my ankles to the cuffs and over a request for another user inserted my plug and put my bullet vibrator on medium against my clit. My nipples were attached to my clamps and the chain was healed in my mouth. After prepping everything I slipped my wrists in the cuffs and started the timer with my nose. Sitting there was boring but my already sore nipples being pulled by chain made matters worse. After sitting there for 15 minutes I uncuffed myself, turned off the vibrator and clamps, and removed the plug. My asshole is a bit sore from having the plug in while exercising and while doing this stretch, my arms and back are also a touch sore.

Kik yaoipasta
Old 01-09-2022, 09:54 AM   #11
Sumiko

I had to rearrange my schedule to account for some other things. Any tasks that could not be done today have been moved to another day.

I started the morning by plugging my asshole and getting ready for the day. Then I had to have breakfast (pet play task) per the task I ate off my bedroom floor from a bowl with my wrists cuffed behind my back. The Dom I am set to meet has said the only breakfast I can have when doing this task Is baby food and for today I am not to get cleaned up until I finish the next task. So i ate my three jars if baby food from said bowl before prepping for the enema.

(The Dom I am meeting wanted to add some fine tuned details his details will be in brackets like this message) 2L enema. mix will be (ice water), epsom salt, soap and if you want a little dash of peppermint oil. (3 pumps of peppermint Castiel soap)

You will kneel for 10 minutes, if possible I want you to kneel on dry rice, it hurts like fuck.

Prepping was quick. I set up the enema above the door, spread rice out on the floor, got my dildo and four cups of water.

Now.... That doesn't sound too bad but here's the fun bit.

I want you to do the following for each minute out of the 10, and the clock starts once the final drips go inside and you remove the tube.

Minute 1.... Drink 4 cups of water.

In one minute I was only able to drink two cups. I will let A2M2 know if this failure.

Minute 2.... Clamp your nipples. Get comfortable.

My nipples were still so sore and this was killing them. I had hoped the rice would help dull the pain but it had the opposite event. My nipples pain was far worse than the rice and I could barely feel the rice stabbing into my legs and knees due to the overwhelming pain my nipples were in.

Minute 3..... Put your 3 middle fingers from either hand in your mouth. Count to 10 and push them deep. Break for 10 then repeat.

The first set almost caused me to release the enema all over the floor. I was able to clamp down and keep every in. The seconds and third were easier as I worked up to not gagging.

Minute 4..... I want you to treat your dildo like the most inportant thing in the entire world. Lick it, get it nice and slippery.

I was already dripping wet as my pussy wanted nothing more than to be filled. I licked and sucked the dildo as if it were my master and I was worshipping his cock. The minute was over fasted than I wanted it to me.

Minute 5.... Halfway. Take it all the way in. You want to gag but if you do, you will leak. Control your reflex.

As I has already started to east myself past the gag reflex this began to get easier the further I pushed it in. I kept slowly fucking my mouth pushing the dildo deeper and deeper until the timer went off.

Minute 6..... Take a breather.

Exactly as the task said I just relaxed and breathed through the now very uncomfortable cramps.

Minute 7..... Take the dildo in your throat. Hold it against your tonsils JUST on the verge of gag reflex. Control it.

I pushed the dildo in my throat and held it for about 20 seconds before easing it out and back in.

Minute 8...... Edge for me. I can only imagine how this is making you feel....

This was torture, my pussy was aching to be fucked but I rubbed my dildo against my sloppy wet pussy prepping for the next task while also rubbing my clit. I had to take a quick break to slap my pussy hard so I didn't cum before continuing.

Minute 9...... More deepthroat. Rub the dildo against yourself and enjoy the taste.

I was able to suck the dildo like a white cleaning her master off after being fucked. The taste is quite familiar to me. A hit if sweet with tangy. I quite enjoy tasting my self while sucking cock.

Minute 10..... Finally, use your new skills. I want that dildo buried in your throat for at least 15 seconds. Control your reflex.

As I has a deep throat holding task yesterday I knew this would be quite easy. It went by very quickly, my knees still hurting from the rice.

If you can't do 15 seconds, or if you leak, I will punish you

After the task was done I decided to test my luck I finished the last two glasses of water and hobbled the 5 steps from where I was kneeling on rice to the toilet. I wanted to hold out as long as I could, turns out it was only about 3 minutes. The cramps still coming in waves while I release everything into the toilet.

Kik yaoipasta

Last edited by Sumiko; 01-09-2022 at 10:04 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Sumiko for this post:
Old 01-09-2022, 10:43 AM   #12
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumiko View Post
I had to rearrange my schedule to account for some other things. Any tasks that could not be done today have been moved to another day.

I started the morning by plugging my asshole and getting ready for the day. Then I had to have breakfast (pet play task) per the task I ate off my bedroom floor from a bowl with my wrists cuffed behind my back. The Dom I am set to meet has said the only breakfast I can have when doing this task Is baby food and for today I am not to get cleaned up until I finish the next task. So i ate my three jars if baby food from said bowl before prepping for the enema.

(The Dom I am meeting wanted to add some fine tuned details his details will be in brackets like this message) 2L enema. mix will be (ice water), epsom salt, soap and if you want a little dash of peppermint oil. (3 pumps of peppermint Castiel soap)

You will kneel for 10 minutes, if possible I want you to kneel on dry rice, it hurts like fuck.

Prepping was quick. I set up the enema above the door, spread rice out on the floor, got my dildo and four cups of water.

Now.... That doesn't sound too bad but here's the fun bit.

I want you to do the following for each minute out of the 10, and the clock starts once the final drips go inside and you remove the tube.

Minute 1.... Drink 4 cups of water.

In one minute I was only able to drink two cups. I will let A2M2 know if this failure.

Minute 2.... Clamp your nipples. Get comfortable.

My nipples were still so sore and this was killing them. I had hoped the rice would help dull the pain but it had the opposite event. My nipples pain was far worse than the rice and I could barely feel the rice stabbing into my legs and knees due to the overwhelming pain my nipples were in.

Minute 3..... Put your 3 middle fingers from either hand in your mouth. Count to 10 and push them deep. Break for 10 then repeat.

The first set almost caused me to release the enema all over the floor. I was able to clamp down and keep every in. The seconds and third were easier as I worked up to not gagging.

Minute 4..... I want you to treat your dildo like the most inportant thing in the entire world. Lick it, get it nice and slippery.

I was already dripping wet as my pussy wanted nothing more than to be filled. I licked and sucked the dildo as if it were my master and I was worshipping his cock. The minute was over fasted than I wanted it to me.

Minute 5.... Halfway. Take it all the way in. You want to gag but if you do, you will leak. Control your reflex.

As I has already started to east myself past the gag reflex this began to get easier the further I pushed it in. I kept slowly fucking my mouth pushing the dildo deeper and deeper until the timer went off.

Minute 6..... Take a breather.

Exactly as the task said I just relaxed and breathed through the now very uncomfortable cramps.

Minute 7..... Take the dildo in your throat. Hold it against your tonsils JUST on the verge of gag reflex. Control it.

I pushed the dildo in my throat and held it for about 20 seconds before easing it out and back in.

Minute 8...... Edge for me. I can only imagine how this is making you feel....

This was torture, my pussy was aching to be fucked but I rubbed my dildo against my sloppy wet pussy prepping for the next task while also rubbing my clit. I had to take a quick break to slap my pussy hard so I didn't cum before continuing.

Minute 9...... More deepthroat. Rub the dildo against yourself and enjoy the taste.

I was able to suck the dildo like a white cleaning her master off after being fucked. The taste is quite familiar to me. A hit if sweet with tangy. I quite enjoy tasting my self while sucking cock.

Minute 10..... Finally, use your new skills. I want that dildo buried in your throat for at least 15 seconds. Control your reflex.

As I has a deep throat holding task yesterday I knew this would be quite easy. It went by very quickly, my knees still hurting from the rice.

If you can't do 15 seconds, or if you leak, I will punish you

After the task was done I decided to test my luck I finished the last two glasses of water and hobbled the 5 steps from where I was kneeling on rice to the toilet. I wanted to hold out as long as I could, turns out it was only about 3 minutes. The cramps still coming in waves while I release everything into the toilet.
Beautiful report. You are doing great!
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 02:56 AM   #13
Sumiko

Deleting the tasks bake a cake (Make cupcakes or brownies to take to work.) And take cake to work (Take yesterday's baked cakes to work.

Dress-up as a 1960s housewife. Dress, hair and heels.)

I work from home and have a rule that when home alone I should be nude unless on a video call. So I will not be dressing up for work, and cakes would go to waste at my home.

Kik yaoipasta

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
calander, control, diaper, reports, task