Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-25-2008, 05:49 AM   #1
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Default Loren's Revenge <Hell's Sequel>

So here it is. The sequel to the story Hell. If you haven't read that I suggest you do as this story won't really make sense if you haven't read it.

The URL is at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...9236#post79236

I will start by giving a list of the characters becasue it might get a bit confusing.

All names apart from mine are completely fictional as is this story.

Trystan 15-Me One of the slaves
Loren 15-One of the Mistresses
Claire 15-The other Mistress
Briddie 15-One of the Slaves
Anna 15- A Slave and Trystan's Girlfriend
Tesni 16- A slave and Trystan's Sister

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part I

‘So Trystan, How does it feel to know that you have not only condemned yourself but these 3 people who I understand are very important in your life’ chuckled Loren. ‘Fuck you bitch’ I spat back at her. She slapped me promptly round the face hard leaving a red mark. ‘I think Mistress is to common I think you should call me Goddess Loren, Now come over here and worship my foot slave’. I refused to move. ‘Well then maybe Claire will have to come and sort you out’. She walked behind me and I suddenly felt a stinging shot through my ass. ‘Move or next time it will be on your worthless balls’. I reluctantly started crawling over to Loren who was now removing her boot and leg warmers. One of the boys pushed my head down into Loren’s feet. ‘Start sucking bitch’ she said coldly. I went down on her foot and started massaging and sucking her toes, the smell was repulsive and was making me gag. ‘You’d better get in between the toes as well otherwise you’ll be cleaning my ass’ I hurried up after that threat and before long I was moving on to the other foot. I finally finished and started crawling back to my chair. ‘Aren’t you forgetting something slave’, ‘Thank you Goddess Loren’ I managed to say.

We were then all bundled into the back of a van and taken to some place. We couldn’t see where because we were blindfolded. Our blindfolds and gags were removed so we could see where we were. We were in a very basic room with only one small window and a small chair in the corner. The room was about the size of an average bedroom yet there were no beds. I had a strange feeling it had been adapted for slaves because of the handcuffs on the walls and the rack of paddles and whips. ‘You will be living here for then next month, you have no heating so I suppose you’ll have to keep each other warm I suppose’. ‘As you can see you will bound to the wall when you sleep, You will sleep naked and every night you will be fed and you will not be permitted to use your hands’. ‘You have no toilet so you will let yourself go where you are, Every weekend you will have a competition and looser will clean up not only your own room but the rest of the house as well using only there own toothbrush’. ‘It is getting late now and you are all going to have a big day tomorrow so you can go to bed I mean wall now’. We were then all stripped naked and chained against the wall. When everyone had left and the door had been locked Anna whispered to me ‘What have you done you twat’ The others soon joined in the argument all taking Anna’s side.

Meanwhile outside of the door Loren listened in and said to herself ‘They may not get along now but they will be getting to know each other a lot better tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feedback, Ideas and Rep are all greatly apreciated.

Thanks, Trystan

Last edited by Trystaan; 07-25-2008 at 06:09 AM. Reason: New URL
Trystaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
erick92
Distinguished Member

Amazing! Can't wait for more!!

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 03:57 AM   #3
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

Well here is part 2 I hope you enjoy it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part II

The next morning we were awakened by a loud shrill alarm. Loren came in followed by two burly men who then took of our chains and put down a plate of vile looking brown lumpy soup. ‘So it’s breakfast time’ said Loren ‘Hope you enjoy it I won’t tell you where it’s been because that will completely put you off’. With that she walked out of the room and locked the door. We all sat staring at the food wondering whether to eat it or not. We decided against it and waited till Loren came back in. She tutted and walked over to all of us and poured the contents of the plate over our heads. Tesni screamed as she prides herself in her appearance and even though I was her brother I admit I had had a few fantasies about her. She was around 5,6 with long curly blonde hair, deep brown eyes and a good sized perky breasts. Anna was also blonde but it was around shoulder length and straight. Her eyes were a brilliant blue and her breasts were also brilliant, large and very firm. I had also had fantasies about Anna and had luckily carried a few out. It seemed she was into receiving bondage and I was into giving it. We were a perfect match. Briddie on the other hand had been acting strange since we had been brought here. I had a secret desire for her but she would never find out. I had caught her last night looking at me while playing with herself.

We were then dragged out of the room at taken into another room which also contained many toys and torture instruments. In the middle of the room was a round hole in the floor kind of like if a Jacuzzi had once been stored there. It was filled with a golden liquid. ‘So sluts began Loren, Claire the boys and I have been storing our piss in here ever since you released us’. ‘You look dirty and you need baths, In now’. We reluctantly stepped into the pool. I was quite surprised by how deep it was. It came about an inch over my waist. ‘Right now only one of you is going to get a proper shower today, it will be the one who does the longest handstand in our piss, the loser’s consequence is so horrible only they will know what it is after they have failed’. ‘So start hand standing on 3, 2, and 1’. We all plunged into the pee headfirst. The smell was horrible and a lot was entering my mouth. I thought I had a good chance to win but I knew Tesni did a lot of swimming in her spare time. I came up after what seemed like an age, I was shocked to see the other three still headfirst with their legs sticking out of the piss. ‘Oh dear only 17 seconds looks like you won’t be having a very fun time’. They came up one by one. Briddie first and then Anna. Tesni finally emerged with a big smile on her face. ‘Well done Tesni come on we’ll take you to the shower while these three take their bath here’.

Later that day after being bought back to our room and dripping dry I was called out by one of the guys. He marched me up a staircase to what I presumed was Loren’s room. She ushered me in and told me my punishment for failing in the handstand task. ‘That Is a lot of piss and I have no way of getting rid of it so, Starting tomorrow you will start drinking it through the month until it is dry’ ‘Fuck off’ I shouted at her. I started to run away but ran straight into the arms of one of the guys. ‘Hmm swearing I think that deserves a vicious punishment’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regret to inform you that as of Today I will be on holdiay for a week so will not be able to carry on with the stroy untill then.

While i'm gone I would greatly appreciate. Comment, Criticism, ratings and rep.

Sorry, xTrYsTaNx
Old 08-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #4
erick92
Distinguished Member

Awesome! I hope you post the next part soon.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #5
Long_john

Absolutely Amazing Man good job keep it up
Long_john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 02:14 AM   #6
free_slave

Send a message via MSN to free_slave
Cool brill

this story is brilliant keep up the good work
free_slave is offline   Reply With Quote