Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-23-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
Casey

Default Casey's Naked Bungy Jump

My story begins with me sitting around with my close friends: Christine, Jenny, Rob and Jay.

Jay said: "What do you want to do for your birthday, Casey?" (my 22nd birthday was 2 weeks away). "How about you guys get me a Bungy Jump?" was my reply. This is something that I had always been a bit afraid of but it was a fear that I wanted to face.

We googled the local place and a bungy jump costs $100. Split four ways, that was pretty reasonable but we don't usually do gifts, we just pick something fun and go and do it together. Jay was the only other one interested in jumping so the idea was not getting much interest.

That is until Jenny piped up and said (with a big grin): "I think most places will let you go for free if you go naked."

Now, I am not a terribly wild person but I am no prude either. I had been naked in front of these friends before, both times being all of us skinny dipping while camping together. Naked bungy jumping would be a big step up in my personal history of getting naked in front of people. I knew that getting naked would be no issue for Jay. You could tell immediately by the look on his face that he was game.

My heart started pumping at the very thought of being naked outside in front of an unknown audience, plummeting tied to a bungy. That was quite a bit outside my comfort zone so my immediate reaction was: "Uh, I don't think so!"

Then they all started giving me a hard time. "Why not Adventure Girl?" That was my latest motto.

It was all just talk, so I said we could call and find out. I mean there probably was no such deal anyway. Both Jay and I got on the phone, me so that I knew Jay wasn't going to mess with my head and Jay so that he knew I wouldn't fake the info.

The guy from the bungy place said they had no official policy because it wasn't legal, but if someone just showed up naked with at least one paying friend, they would grant a two-for-one on the spot.

We hung up the phone and "Done deal!" said Jay. I started to panic while Jay explained what the guy had said to the others. The plan came together really quickly. My birthday was on a Saturday so we'd drive out on the day, the gang would pay for Jay and I would go naked.
Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Casey for this post:
Old 09-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #2
Mick

this is good! keep going

Dislikes: pee and poop, mess, pain, cam, gay stuff, anal

16/male

[email protected] email mee
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:55 AM   #3
mugenhavok

please go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont like public or family.

i love horror movies from mid 1980's and the 90s!

I have the following objects: bras, panties,lube.
mugenhavok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:26 AM   #4
Casey

Default Casey's Naked Bungy Jump Part 2

I said that I hadn't actually agreed to it yet. "I mean, it’s my birthday." I said. "Why not Jay goes naked and we all pay for me?"

Then the Jay and Rob reminded me about what they had gone through about six months earlier. We had played a game together that had resulted in them getting completely naked and serving drinks for the rest of us for an evening. The game involved a randomly chosen TV sport event (tennis) and a number of pieces of clothing corresponding to how badly the losers missed guessing the score.

It was girls vs. guys and the girls won by a lot.

Technically, all three girls deserved a bit of payback, but what none of the others knew is that I had cheated (I lucked out in that I have tennis obsessed parents and the game had originally been broadcast at 4am that morning). I had been able to pick the correct score, so I actually felt pretty guilty. I felt especially guilty because Jenny had insisted on taking the humiliation a bit further by showing photos of the evening on rotation at Ted's place (Ted is our only friend who has a house so we always have parties there) on his big screen TV at Jay's birthday a week later. Lots of pictures of us girls patting the boy’s bums. She even put in some full frontal shots. They were sooooooo mad.

I had a sinking feeling that I wasn’t being given much of a choice. If I did this, I’d be the only one naked in front of my friends as well as people that I don't even know.

I must have been looking kind of panicked as Christine (always the voice of reason) said: "Don't sweat it. It'll all happen really quick. You'll strip down, strap up, jump and it'll be over before you even know it."

I tried to think clearly. If I wore a long t-shirt, I could just strip it off right before I jump. I could do that. So I agreed as long as there were no pictures.

"You have to be kidding!" Rob said. "After what you put us through, there will be many, many pictures. And probably some inappropriate touching."

I knew that we girls had it coming. I could be photographed doing something brave and adventurous, or they'd eventually get me in some exquisitely humiliating way. So even though I knew that I'd have to see the pictures in a slide show at my party afterward, I agreed. They cheered.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
Casey

Default Casey's Naked Bungy Jump Part 3

Well the next couple of weeks were torture. I was scared of the jump, but mostly I thought about having to get completely naked to do it.

Then my birthday finally came. I had the plan all worked out in my head. I'd be naked for the absolute minimum time necessary. There would be some compromising photo evidence (I knew that I had that coming) but it wouldn't matter because I'd totally be Adventure Girl. The getting naked would be all business to get the free jump.

I put on a long t-shirt and a bikini bottom and I packed some clothes to change into. The five of us climbed into Christine and Rob's car (they're a couple, the rest of us were single) and headed off. I was getting really scared, both of the jump and the nakedness. Jenny made a joke about turning off my high beams (my nipples were so hard they hurt). I kept saying to myself: "I am Adventure Girl" and "the getting naked is all business".

After an hour of pure agony in the car with my friends just making it worse with all the teasing, we arrived and parked. We got out of the car fairly close to a booth where a girl was selling tickets. I could see there was a path, maybe a five minute walk, to a ladder which led up to the constructed platform that hung out over the edge of a cliff. My mouth went dry. Shit! This was really happening!

We climbed out of the car and Rob, with his nice, expensive looking camera pointing at me, said: "Okay, now that we are here, show us what you are wearing."

I had been expecting this. Until I got naked and did the jump, it would be non-stop teasing. "I'm not wearing much, Rob. Just the shirt and a bikini bottom. I do intend to go through with this."

"It's pretty easy to tell that you aren't wearing a bikini top." Rob succeeded in making me feel embarrassed (and I wasn't even naked yet), "but show us the bottoms, just lift up the shirt and show us."

And Jenny added: "And tell us again what your plan is for the jump."

There was no harm in humouring them. I had to treat this like it was no big deal otherwise I'd be really embarrassed when the pictures were shown. So I lifted the shirt to show my red string bikini bottom. I even turned around when Rob prompted me. "Once they have attached the bungy around my ankles, I'll untie the strings on my bottoms." I explained. "I'll whip them off, peel off the shirt, hand them to Christine, since she's the only one I trust to give them back right away, and do the jump." I dropped the shirt back into place. "Happy?"

"Very!" said Rob and I started heading to the ticket booth.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:18 AM   #6
Casey

Default Part 4

"Where are you going?" said Jay.

"What now?" I said turning back toward the car

Jenny explained that the instructions were that I should "show up naked". I realized that those were the actual words of the guy on the phone.

I laughed. "Well, surely they don't expect me to get naked in the parking lot." My friends insisted that this was exactly what they expected me to do. "Why would they issue a free ticket to a person who was not already naked?" they argued. "You could then just go up and claim your jump without honouring the deal. Telling you that you had to get naked at that point would be illegal for them."

I suggested that I could certainly get away with leaving the t-shirt on. "I could flash the girl at the booth to show my sincerity." I said.

"That sounds reasonable." Christine said. She is usually the sane one of the bunch but I think she still enjoyed saying: "So give us your bikini bottoms."

If one of the others had asked, I probably would have still resisted, but Christine was always more reasonable. I figured if I agreed to this, we could get on with it. I stepped out of my sandals, dropped my bottoms (without revealing anything to the camera mind you) and Jenny retrieved them. "There." I said. "Now are you happy?"

Jay made a show of thinking it over and then said: "No, you're still pretty covered. The deal was that you show up naked. You are not naked. In fact, you are still completely covered. I see no reason why they'd give us the two for one deal."

"Come on Casey," said Jenny. "Get with the spirit of it. We've all seen you naked before. There's hardly anyone here. Where's Adventure Girl?"

I was not going to strip in a parking lot and walk around naked for the next hour! That was definitely not the plan! "I'll just pay for me too." Of course Jenny had taken charge of my clothes bag which had my wallet in it otherwise I would have paid for myself. Jenny would not give me my bag.

"I'm not doing it." I said. I was ready to back out but they said that they had come all the way out here. It was an hour drive.

"No chickening out". Said Jay

"No, I don't want to get naked yet. I'm not ready for this." I was panicking. I pleaded with them but ultimately, they were not giving me any choice. They had all my clothes other than the t-shirt. Amidst all my terror, knowing that I was going to get naked and be the only person naked today was thrilling me to my core. Faced with stripping naked in a parking lot in the middle of a bright, sunny afternoon I could hardly think.

"Alright, alright." I agreed to do it.

I took in my surroundings. There were only a few cars, only three guys were visible. They were probably congratulating themselves on their jumps. My heart was pounding into my throat. I figured, okay. Adventure Girl. All business.

I peeled off the shirt and handed it to Jenny. I couldn't believe it was that easy. I was completely naked.

Advertisements
Kink Talk