Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-04-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
worthlesscumwhore

Default Humiliate, degrade and punish me

Hello, I am an 18 years old girl and I have been a bad little whore during the past week. I always had excuse not to do my task and assignments.

My master told me to create an account on here and to beg you guys to make me do humiliating and degrading punishments. i will have to do everything that is posted here.

My master told me that the only limits to those assignments were pics.

I like: being a good little slut, cum, pussy fucking, a bit of pain, humiliation.
dislike: anal, piss, scat, extreme humiliation, puke.
limits: pictures, incest.

Please make me humiliate myself like the disgusting whore that I am.
worthlesscumwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #2
hornyangel

Fuck your ass with a dildo to 10 minutes using toothpaste as lube, then since your mouth keeps coming up with so many excuses Lick a bar of soap 10 times, 10 full licks covering your whole tongue. Your Master can decide when you're allowed to rinse your mouth.
Toys-Household items, beaded anal plug, clothespins, clover clamps, very large dildo, string, scouring pads, bristled bottle cleaner.

CANNOT make myself cum, so edging does not work for me.
hornyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 05:35 PM   #3
worthlesscumwhore

thank you so much for the task. i do not own a dildo. what object should i use?
Old 04-04-2014, 06:07 PM   #4
hornyangel

hair brush handle, if you don't have that then use a carrot, or something similar that'll get the job done.
Toys-Household items, beaded anal plug, clothespins, clover clamps, very large dildo, string, scouring pads, bristled bottle cleaner.

CANNOT make myself cum, so edging does not work for me.
hornyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:42 PM   #5
worthlesscumwhore

report:

Horny angle challenge. i had to fuck my ass with my brush handle for 10 minutes using toothpaste as lube. my ass still burn so bad from it. It will probably burn until tomorrow so i will sleep with my ass reminding me how much of a whore i am.

I also had to lick a soap bar 10 times. My tuogue is still stinging from it.

Thank you horny angel.

may i ask you guys for other challenges please? My master decided that i will have to stop begging you guys for challenges when this thread arrives at 10 pages.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:28 PM   #6
KenithBrian
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have an enema kit?
Old 04-04-2014, 10:52 PM   #7
Darkbahamut0824
Account Banned

You are to wear the same pair of black lace panties for the next week. You are also to fuck the dog 3x a day. After each time he cums, you are to pull your panties up, and allow the cum to drip into them all day.
You are not to clean them out.
You are to wear white skirts no longer than your knees and sit with your legs wide open at all times.
After the week is up, you are to lick your panties clean.

Post the report in the thread when you are done.
Darkbahamut0824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:01 PM   #8
worthlesscumwhore

thank you so much for leaving me a task sir. I also received this task concerning my panties.

You cannot change your panties until your punishments are completed, and do not count your comments for the ten pages. Every night before you go to bed, edge through your panties, and no wiping after you pee. You can either wear them during the day or go commando, but you must wear them whenever you are doing other dares and for an hour after you touch yourself.

So I guess i will be wearing the black lacie thong until I have reached the ten pages or all next week, which ever comes last.

again thank you so much for humiliating this disgusting cunt.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:37 AM   #9
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Until this thread reaches 10 pages you are not allowed to pee in the toilet. Instead you are to carry a clear 1 liter bottle with you in plain sight at all times. You are only allowed to pee in that bottle. If the bottle gets full you must either drink it or pour it over your head to empty it. To make sure you don't get too dehydrated during this punishment you are to drink at least 8 glasses of water per day. Also you may only take one shower per day. Report back here daily on this task.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:30 AM   #10
howellnp

you are to write a daily blog saying how much of a worthless cum slut you are. you may stop only when your master allows you to

LOOKING TO BE BLACKMAILED?
howellnp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 06:55 AM   #11
bcapa72

Get 15 wooden clothpins.

Every evening you are to prepare a dice and await your master naked, hands on the floor, ass in the air.

Ask your master to roll the dice.

Put the 15 clothespins on -

7 on your pussy - 2 on every outer lip, 1 on every inner lip, and one on your clit

8 on your tits - 1 on each nipple, and 3 somewhere else on your tits.

Ask your master to whip off the clothespins with a flogger or something similar.

According to the number the dice shows you are to repeat the procedure.

Thank your master after every time your repeat your ordeal.
bcapa72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #12
worthlesscumwhore

It seems that the report with my dog was deleted by the mod. therefore, I will have to stop taking tasks that involve my dog as I can not write a report.

Sird:Thank you so much for your task sir, i will start this today.

Howell: I am deeply sorry sir, I am a really dumb cunt, I have no clue on how to do that.

bcapa: yes sir, thank you for giving me a task sir. I will do it next time i see my master.

My master wants me to tell you guys how much of a filthy whore I am and that I am ready to accept every punishments and humiliation that this filthy cunt deserve without any limits. I also have to tell you that I will be forever grateful if you accept to make this slut do the most disgusting, humiliating and degrading things. Thank you so much.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:53 AM   #13
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Drink 4 cups of water, you are no longer allowed to use the indoor restroom to piss. Get yourself a doggy bowl and a leash, you must wear your leash whenever you piss and you must piss like a dog with your leg up into the bowl. I hope you have good aim b/c if you miss the bowl at all you'll get a severe punishment (PM me for it). If you get thirsty, well that's what the doggy bowl is for lol.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:02 AM   #14
worthlesscumwhore

Thank you for your task sir, but i can only do it on one day, since I already received a task involving my pee sir. I have to pee in a 1 liter water bottle at all times until my thread gets to 10 pages. I can put a leash on whenever I piss tho. thank you so much sir.

I also have received this task:

You will cum 10 times a day for a week, starting now. If you do not reach ten, add twice the amount missed to the next day, and beg for a punishment each orgasm you don't give yourself. So 8=2,x2=,+10=14, plus two punishments. The counter continues. So if you need to do 14 one day, but only manage 13, then the amount is added to the next day, times two, plus a punishment, as well.

Last edited by worthlesscumwhore; 04-05-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:20 AM   #15
howellnp

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthlesscumwhore View Post
It seems that the report with my dog was deleted by the mod. therefore, I will have to stop taking tasks that involve my dog as I can not write a report.

Sird:Thank you so much for your task sir, i will start this today.

Howell: I am deeply sorry sir, I am a really dumb cunt, I have no clue on how to do that.

bcapa: yes sir, thank you for giving me a task sir. I will do it next time i see my master.

My master wants me to tell you guys how much of a filthy whore I am and that I am ready to accept every punishments and humiliation that this filthy cunt deserve without any limits. I also have to tell you that I will be forever grateful if you accept to make this slut do the most disgusting, humiliating and degrading things. Thank you so much.
at the top of the page, click blogs. in the middle left of that page says "options". under options, click "post to your blog"

LOOKING TO BE BLACKMAILED?
howellnp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk