Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Hand Ruin an orgasm--then share how it felt!

Ruined orgasms are something that many people aren't familiar with. For some people they're just annoying. For other people they're incredibly intense, frustrating, and emotional experiences. If you've never heard of them or have never had one, now is your chance to experience something new!

For this dare, you're going to have a ruined orgasm, then share with the rest of us how it felt for you. This dare can be done by both guys and girls.

Detailed instructions are as follows:
1. Masturbate (however you prefer to do it)

2. When you feel yourself getting close to the orgasm, get prepared.

3. The moment the orgasm starts (when you feel the first contraction of muscles), IMMEDIATELY stop masturbating. Pull your hand away, turn the vibrator off, spread your legs, stop humping the couch....basically, remove all stimulation whatsoever.

4. After you recover from the experience, post on here describing it. What did it feel like? How did you feel afterward? Were you sensitive after as though you had actually had an orgasm or not? Make sure you share both the physical and mental sensations.

Then once you recover from your ruined orgasm, treat yourself to an actual one
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Markbassplayer for this post:
Old 01-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #2
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Bump...450 views, and no one brave enough to try it yet? :P
Old 01-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

*raises eyebrow* just seen this for tha first time here ^^' but.. I'm pretty sure I stop all stimulation right away anyway O.o *frowns* there are other things I do to ruin my orgasm if I'm told too... not sure.. hang on..

*goes away to try this*

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Oh XD hehe okay no, your right, I don't stop right away ^^' but naturally I only carry on for about a second, certainly no more than two seconds once I start to orgasm, then I just rest my hand at the base of my cock. I just can't stand to keep pawing once I actually start to ejaculate and the first burst of cum actually comes out, (ofc scientifically orgasm occurs fractionally before that ) but, and I've just gone and watched a bunch of videos of myself to confirm this, I do tend to squeeze and rub up and down the lower half of my shaft a couple of times once the flow begins to ease.

That said, having just ruined an orgasm in the name of science X3 I can't say it was particularly irritating or frustrating or anything, a potion less pleasurable than when I'm just doing what I want I confess but not hugely so and certainly not an intense emotional experience X3 well.. Haha, anymore than coating yourself in your own seed is already! Shame, I was quite looking forward to that X3 hehe, thanks Bassplayer ^^

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:16 PM   #5
u jelly?

i'll give it a whirl tonight. i thought the same thing phoenix did that i stopped masturbating when i cum? i'm taking a bit of a gamble hoping that the orgasm is still as fulfilling & that i don't expend all that effort for nothing!

le edit of doom: i finished the dare about twenty minutes ago, after some recovering and a drink here i am.. firstly it took a hell of a long time to get to orgasm tonight even for me. i was just using my fingers and was masturbating for a good hour and a half, at one point i wanted to just give up but kept going even with my hand cramping. damn vib running out of batteries! by the end of it i was at the stage of moaning uncontrollably having been in ecstasy for that long. i may of stopped a bit late to ruin the orgasm completely because by that time i didn't want to stop at all and hesitated slightly. i guess that means i do keep up the simulation for longer than i originally thought when cumming.

you're probably wondering how the orgasm was? hrmph after all that hard work the first contraction was the best feeling there was and it could hardly be called a contraction then i maybe had two more even smaller ones before i stopped orgasming all together. it was probably all over in 2 secs, i'd hardly call that an orgasm and i felt like saying noooooooo when i realized it was all over. it was like i was in denial because it was such a let down, when i got over that i admit i was turned on. it's a shame i feel too tired to be bothered giving myself a proper orgasm now but that really did take it out of me! i'm just left with this dull kind of aching down there! i don't know how to explain it exactly it's not throbbing or anything it's just sensitive like i've been masturbating for awhile but haven't gotten anywhere.. tmi?

that didn't go how i planned it too i feel cheated! i enjoyed the experience but i do wish there was more of an orgasm! curse you a little mark (but thanks for the dare).

nineteen⓳, female♀ & superspecialawesome

♥♥♥ being teased, controlled, tormented & humiliated
☠☠☠ breaking the law, taking things up the bum, most anything involving poop & silly unreasonable things

Last edited by u jelly?; 01-13-2012 at 02:37 AM. Reason: i didn't want to be a double poster
u jelly? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #6
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Outstanding job to both of you! Many people don't realize how much they continue to rub through the entire orgasm. It's a VERY different sensation if you can make yourself stop right past the point of no return...
Old 03-31-2013, 07:09 AM   #7
texin_nm
Baby Member

It was my first ever attempt at doing this. I think it went pretty well because it was a pretty abismal orgasm. Also just watching the cum dribble out was pretty odd.
texin_nm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:27 AM   #8
Soarin'

I have been trying to phyce myself up to do one for ages.

I think I did one once on a skype chat that got very off topic. She told me to stop just as I closed my eyes and I was so surpised that I did. I can't recall the sensation but I remember her grinning at me evily and then saying, 'Have fun cleaning up. " then logging off. I am not sure if she intened to get me to ruin it or just realised I had cum and then left me to clean up

I will try today. I have wanted it done to me as a fantacy but doing it to myself seems to be to much for me.

Male - 24 - Straight
Soarin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #9
legendarylinda

I don't mean to be miss smartypants, but to me it sounds like most people talk about edging here, not ruined orgasms. For a ruined orgasm you don't stop before you feel the orgasm take over, you stop right at the point when an orgasm is inevitable. To me, this is insanely frustrating and I only do it when I am denied and ordered to edge and I accidentally drift off and go over the edge. It takes all my willpower not to touch, I usually just grip on the sheets to occupy my hands and wait for the feelings to subside. Physically, it feels like my pussy is trying to grasp on something, to feel some stimulation but to no avail. I feel like the pleasure is being ripped away from me. I'm left feeling empty and frustrated and my arousal level drops without the feeling of relief. After a while it kicks back in and I'm hornier than before.

Dislikes: Anal play; humiliation; ice

Limits: Pee & scat; diapers; public, permanent
legendarylinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:23 AM   #10
victorchance101
Account Banned

This is the first thing I ever tryed on here. Kinda fun. It felt like nothing happen but I cumed. And it feel weird to still be this hard.lol
victorchance101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 03:28 PM   #11
Ruined-o-Holic

Is that all we got? There must be much more, anyone here who want to share?

Likes: Belly Punches, Tease & Denial, CBT/Ballbusting, JOI, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Dice Dares and of course RUINED ORGASMS!..

Dislikes (but will-do as Punishments): Long Term Denial, No Touching, Post Orgasm Torture..

Hates (never-do): Anal, family, friends, blood, crossdressing, feet, cum eating, pee-drinking..

I AM A RUINEDORGASM-O-HOLIC!

Every PM I get "EDGE", I must edge twice! Dare you to make me edge!
Ruined-o-Holic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 10:46 AM   #12
Owlrings90

I've always found ruined orgasms interesting, so I decided to do one myself!! I sat on the toilet lid and quickly fingered my pussy until I felt the "first wave break", so to say. I jerked my fingers away right after I started cumming, right when you would usually start rubbing your clit like crazy to get all the pleasure you can. It SUCKED! My hips started humping of their own accord, trying to find something, and my pussy hole was clenching over and over again like it was trying to drag something in. The worst part is, my cunt is puffy and I still want to cum, but I'm too sensitive to try again right now!!!

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 04:46 AM   #13
SubJackc23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlrings90 View Post
I've always found ruined orgasms interesting, so I decided to do one myself!! I sat on the toilet lid and quickly fingered my pussy until I felt the "first wave break", so to say. I jerked my fingers away right after I started cumming, right when you would usually start rubbing your clit like crazy to get all the pleasure you can. It SUCKED! My hips started humping of their own accord, trying to find something, and my pussy hole was clenching over and over again like it was trying to drag something in. The worst part is, my cunt is puffy and I still want to cum, but I'm too sensitive to try again right now!!!
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your ruined orgasm. I recommend you give yourself maybe 2 proper orgasms tonight, you deserve 2 for at least trying a ruined orgasm.

I love ruining my orgasm too much, even though I tremble every time I plan on ruining it, I just love the feeling of edging myself for 30 minutes, jerking off fast, hitting the point of no return, and then letting it go where it just pours out slowly. It is a very frustrating feeling especially for the first time but the more I do it the more I prefer it over a regular orgasm because a ruined orgasm doesn't leave me as exhausted, and even though I'm still far too sensitive afterward, I still feel as if I can go again for a second round almost immediately.
SubJackc23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 07:56 PM   #14
variiation

I love the sensation of a ruined orgasm. Stopping stroking just as it's about to hit and feeling a pumping sensation as the cum just flows out but with no pleasure.....it's all a chaste slave deserves......
33/m/UK

In chastity.

Toys - Butt plug, rubber paddle, ball gag, nipple clamps, clothes pins, enema bulb, household items.
variiation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:13 AM   #15
SexyCaity
Account Banned

How disappointing! :P Its like the epitome of pleasure, and then just stopping, feeling your pussy throb and feel no pleasure with it. Was definitely a different experience

DISLIKES: Pain (i.e. nipple clamping DX), humiliation, cross-dressing, wedgies (occasionally)

LIMITS: Anal, urination or any excretion, public/semi-public, torture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SexyCaity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbation, orgasm, orgasms, ruined orgasm