Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-29-2009, 01:50 PM   #1
stevie2

Default Stevie's tights dare

OK, this tights dare is actually inspired by leggings! I've noticed a trend for girls wearing leggings as trousers, i.e. with no shorts, skirt or dress covering the top of them. This is usually with opaque black leggings but these are still slightly see-through. Given that I've seen girls' knickers show through these opaque leggings I thought this was already pretty daring!

My thought was to develop this to be even more daring, maybe in steps. I think the first natural step is for a girl to wear a pair of opaque tights as trousers with nothing totally covering the top (i.e. no shorts, real trousers, skirt or dress). If you're feeling a little nervous then I'll allow you to wear a top which covers the top of your tights a little but when standing, it shouldn't cover all of them and it should be reasonably obvious that you're wearing tights. You can remove the top (assuming it's not all you're wearing on top!) once you feel more confident. Needless to say, this should be done in public where people can see you.

Good luck!
stevie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

looks like sienna miller is down with this
http://www.stylebakery.com/celebstyl...er_300x400.jpg
masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I'll do this, but not if I'm going far or going out all day. Only if I'm popping out or walking to a friends. Sounds fun.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk