Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
Itchynugat

Default Person Above Circus Ring Dare

Scenario: You are at the circus, watching the clowns do their schtick, when some fool from the audience (me) walks into the ring and starts directing the clowns. Annoyed with my interruption, you step into the ring and tell the clowns how to take me out. The clowns follow your orders and humiliate me as per your instructions, but now you're the one in the ring, and someone else is getting the clowns' attention.

The idea behind this theme is to keep it rated PG, and above all, make the dares Funny. The clowns have slapsticks for spanking, pies, costumes and anything else that could be used for a funny prank that respects the limits of those being pranked.

Example: The clowns pull your shirt up and pants down, then stuff water balloons like breasts into your shirt which they've fashioned into a bra, and into your underwear to represent junk in your trunk. As you bend down to pick your pants up, they spank you with their slapsticks until the balloons burst.

So here I stand in the ring, pretending to be the ringmaster. What are you going to do about it?

Likes: Costumes, Cross-dressing, Comedy Humiliation, Pies in the face, Role-play, Hidden Public, light bondage, tasks.

Maybe: semi-permanent, wedgies, public, webcam.

Limits: Scat, pee, cum, diaper, family, extreme pain, anal, nude.

Crossdress Costumes I Have: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76105

Skype live:.cid.99f1fcd3b2a80072

Kik: ikitsch
Itchynugat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Itchynugat for this post:
Old 11-11-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Stickyundies

I tell the clowns you deserve to be humiliated and order them to pull down your pants exposing your tight underwear for everyone to see. Then i tell the clowns to shove a pie in your underwear then spank you 15 times. The audience is laughing at you as you pull up your pants and walk off the the ring humiliated.
Im standing in the ring waiting for someone else to walk down.

Limits:Hard anal,Family/friends,public,dick pain.
I Love Wedgies!!!

M/22/Straight

Pm me wedgie yourself and i will go put on my tightest undies and wedgie myself 15 times.

If you want to decide my underwear for the next 24 hours send me a Pm saying underwear.

If you would like me to pee through my tight white undies just send me a PM saying pee.
Stickyundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

While distracted a clown baby and mother sneaks up behind you. The mother yells at you to pick up your pants since your underwear is showing. She tries to do it for you, but pulls your underwear up instead giving you a wedgie.
Meanwhile the baby has been shaking his bottle. He pulls off the top spraying soda on your exposed underwear and on your pants. Looking like you peed yourself, the crowd laughs at you as you run out.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #4
Itchynugat

A cadre of clowns comes and clobbers you with foamy cream pies. The slippery mess makes it easy for them to strip off your clothes and throw some new ones on you. An overly stuffed bra and panties, clownish striped tights, an extravagantly frilled dress, and a wig are all thrown on you by the gleeful gang. They powder your wig with flour, and paint your face with big lips and rosy cheeks. A very short clown in a blue military jacket pushes a giant cake in front of you with one hand (his other hand stuffed into the fold of his jacket). He looks at you expectantly. As you are about to speak, a clown ducks behind you and shouts in a high falsetto, "Let them eat cake!"
You are shoved face first into the giant cake and carted off as the audience howls with laughter and historical appreciation.

Likes: Costumes, Cross-dressing, Comedy Humiliation, Pies in the face, Role-play, Hidden Public, light bondage, tasks.

Old 11-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
SexySexy

They spank you 40 times on each cheek and then pie you in the face
I'm called SexySexy cuz my friend jocked me and I was wearing a women's silk and lace thong underneath
I Enjoy wearing women's panties
everytime I get a pm, i have to post in a person above thread of the senders choice
GetDares Smallest Penis
Do my dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...96#post1005396
SexySexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
Itchynugat

A clown sneaks up behind you and gives you a two handed wedgie so powerful that it lifts you up and flips you over into a handstand. While you're inverted, he swaps your underwear for a frilly polka dotted pair of panties, wedgies them in place, then walks you out of the ring while holding your legs up, so you have to walk on your hands.

Old 11-14-2012, 09:45 PM   #7
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

You bask in the crowds cheers as they love your directions so far. Then a hush falls over the crowd. You wonder why when a shadow falls over you. "Let him eat cake" you hear. You turn around to see a cake face covered lady with a small general like clown beside "her". And it looks like they brought an army of clowns too. You stumble back, then turn and run. You take 3 steps when your feet fall through the floor. You try to pull them up by find you stepped in honey mines. The buckets are filled to the brim and aren't letting you go.

As you struggle the army of clowns surround you. "Wait, I could always use a jester." The clowns dress you in a one piece, but place a cake in the front. "Looks like you could lose a little weight" said the general giving you belly a good pat. Adding a pink wig, you are asked to tell the audience (3 getdare members) some jokes. If they don't find your jokes funny you get a cake to the face, a cake sandwich, and a cake hat.

The clown then stick a tube in the one piece and fill it with whipped cream. They had you a donut in your mouth. The queen looks at you and shouts "Well you failed for a jester, and a thief! Trying to steal my pastries! Guards size him!" With no where to go with the buckets still on your feet, two clowns rush you and slam both side of the one piece in a hug, spraying the whipped cream into your face. "We have punishments for those who steal, a good taring and feathering." The clowns drag you under a caldron and pour honey all over your body. The you get tossed into the back of a car with lots of feathers and glitter. "Now anyone can see you coming and know your a thief. Take him away" The truck pulls away crowd laughing at the feathered fool as the queen takes off her dress, cleans off his face, and put back on his normal clothes.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Old 11-17-2012, 09:28 AM   #8
stevewilson
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to stevewilson

The clowns come out with a small fire truck and stop in front of you...then they form a line...a bucket brigade forms as they pelt you with buckets of gunge....after they cover you in gunge, they say "fires out, time to celebrate" they celebrate by high fiving pies in your face...30of them to be exact. Then they finish you off with a dousing of cherry pie filling. The croud erupts laughing at you totally defeated n humiliated.

I take my place in the ring

PM me with the subject line Facebook and I will make whatever you want my facebook status.

Loves: Bondage, messy Being dominated, hidden public, humiliation, things dealing with facebook[]

Limits: Family, blood, cam,

I AM A BIG SISSY WITH A BIG CLIt
stevewilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:38 AM   #9
Itchynugat

The clowns cheer for their new leader. Plucking the old queen's garments from the ground, they bring them to you and help you get into them. A chattering group of female clowns help you with your makeup, making you look stately and feminine, but somewhat clownish. Then they all hail their new empress and bow before her.
Only, a queen needs a crown. A helpful clown makes you a crown out of a pie tin by plopping the pie inside of it on top of your head. A noble clown takes your hand and guides you around the perimeter of the ring so you can wave at your people as they throw flowers at you. Unfortunately, a misunderstanding has led them all to throw flour on you instead. After touring the ring, you are led to your throne, but when you sit, you discover someone left your celebration cake on the seat. The royal bakery clowns run off to fetch you a new one, but when they run back in with it, they trip and send it flying right into your face.
As the audience laughs at their properly messed queen, you are carried away, throne and all.
Plucking the last of the sticky feathers off and doffing my jester's cap, I re-enter the ring.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #10
Studly
getDare Sweetheart

The clowns bring out their spray bottles and spray your pants to look like you pissed yourself

Limits:cam/pics, full public, using diapers, permanent, messy, extreme pain
Studly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #11
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

As Itchy walks out to change his pants, you look at the crowd waiting for the applause. They stare, then slowly clap as a platform of fire fighter clowns descends from the ceiling. The song "It raining men" starts to play. They all land and pull away their parachutes to reveal the now clean guy from before dressed in firemen's overalls and coat! "Really? That was kinda immature. Well if you want to act that way then let's dress you like it too!"

You run, but a clown lassos your legs with the fire hose and hog ties you. They cut off your clothes and place 4 diapers on you. Then one of the clowns fills each diaper with a liter of water. Another blindfolds you and places head phones on your ears. "I must do my makeup every morning they say." Lastly clown puts lipstick on you and a bra. They tie you next to the tent door so the next person who walks in could get a clear look at you. They leave you for 2 hours, while you wonder if someone will walk in.

Taking off the firemen's clothes and putting back on his normal one, I bow to the crowd as they applaud.
Full signature here!
Old 12-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #12
omuk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to omuk

I think the clowns shall wear some balloon filled with water, placed in front and the back of their underwear. and when suddenly they ignore it and sit down or humping a door until they get damaged....

pics via mail only exceptionally
usually no dares longer than 2 hours

Everytime I receive a PM saying "ABOVE" I will post one in the in the person above section, choosen by the writer and one by my own vote.
omuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #13
Itchynugat

After the clowns had finished their balloon busting conga dance, and seen to it that the water balloons they shoved into Blue's bra and panties were good and popped, they carted Blue away and started another routine.

A group of clowns begin juggling the water balloons they have left, and tossing them between themselves. Unfortunately, about every third toss misses the intended recipient, and bursts onto Omuk. When the balloons start to run out, the clowns start juggling cream pies, with the same tendency to "accidentally" miss and hit Omuk in the chest, groin, and face.

Being my helpful self, I clean Omuk off with a large bucket of water over his head, and I have the clowns carry him away to get changed. Having changed my wet pants for a dry pair with suspenders, I strut into the center of the ring, flip my bucket to use it as a seat, and light up a celebratory cigar.

Old 12-09-2012, 08:56 PM   #14
messlover65

The clowns loved their master Omuk, and so want to get rid of you. They throw bucket after bucket of gunge-15 or more, by my count. Then, they each prepare a ccream pie and when one yells "FIRE!", all 30 of them hit you with their pies, all over your body. Then, they all shove you and you fall into a big pit of honey and, embarrassed, you run out, only to have a clown trip you into a heavily iced cake, where your face lands straight-on.

Please make mine as messy as possible (:

: MESSY!!!!! Poo/pee, pie, mild humiliation, dice dares, wedgies,

: Crossdressing, spanking, bondage, nudity

: Public, family, blood, pain, cum, poo/pee eating, illegal, friends, anal, pics, orgasms, masturbating

PM me any messy dares and I will do them. I especially love pie in the face!
messlover65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by messlover65 View Post
The clowns loved their master Omuk, and so want to get rid of you. They throw bucket after bucket of gunge-15 or more, by my count. Then, they each prepare a ccream pie and when one yells "FIRE!", all 30 of them hit you with their pies, all over your body. Then, they all shove you and you fall into a big pit of honey and, embarrassed, you run out, only to have a clown trip you into a heavily iced cake, where your face lands straight-on.

Please make mine as messy as possible (:
Looks like I left by conga line? Well my pant have dried out and I'm back with them!

"It's time for some learning boys and girls," I say as the clowns tape your jeans close and your shirt bottom too "we're going to learn about what's healthy and what's not.
The lines of clowns each brings out an item of food. Peanut butter and jelly? Good! It gets smeared over your hair. Cake? No the crowd shouts. A female clown stuffs it in front in your underwear and gives you a playful pat. Broccoli? Yes! Two bunches of the tops are stuck into your hair. Yogurt? It gets coated over you face. A handful of wet gummy worms? No, down the back of your underwear. Ice cream? A bucket of melted ice cream down your pants.
Now what happens when you eat too much junk food or deep fried food instead of good food? A bucket of oatmeal is dumped down you pants. Pudding balloons are put down your shirt. A pie is shoved in to your face. You get fat and turn into a chunky, fudge monkey. A clown dumps hard shell over you then pushes you forward. As you land the balloons pop. They cart you off as you harden for 30 minutes, then get you cleaned up.

I stand alone.
Full signature here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk