Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
buttonsluvr
Account Banned

Default Love like Hell

Crystal: 16, female, average a few extra pounds, C cup, shy.

Jake: 17, Male, slim but muscular.

Crystal is an only child and dreams of having a younger sister... but does she end up having one??? Crystal only as 1 parent her mother.. Her mother doesn't really care what Crystal does as long as she is safe...... Jake is the middle child he has a younger sister and an older brother. His mother is very protective of him and strict. His step dad doesn't care what he does as the same for Crystal's mother.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ring, ring Sounded Crystals alarm for school. Crystal slowly woke up and knocked her alarm clock on the floor ring, ring it sounded again before she got up to turn it off.

"Crys.. get up its time for school" Crystals mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
"I'm up mom!!" She yelled back.

Crystal gathered her clothes and laid them on her bed for school. Crystal then walked to her bathroom and took all her clothes off to get in teh shower. Crystal examined herself in the mirror before getting into her shower. 'hmmm I think i need to lose a few pounds' Crystal thought while she got into the shower. She started to wash her long red hair while thinking about her day. She was normally shy and only had a few friends. She rinsed her hair and washed her body and got out of the shower and proceeded to her sink and wiped the steam off the mirror and looked at herself in the mirror. 'Am i ugly or something?' she asked herself as she began to dry and style her hair where her hair was as straight as a board. She then got all her makeup out and lined it up and proceeded to do her makeup. Crystal normally wore dark makeup but today decided to go with a natural look and a light pink gloss lips. After doing her makeup she decided to go to her room to get dressed. Crystal liked to stick out at school with her clothing. Crystal wore a Chiffon Dress with a Tie Waist with some brown leggings and a 'Wynonah' Sandal. After getting dressed Crystal headed down stairs for a piece of toast and headed to school. Once Crys got to her bus stop she seen her friend Alison there waiting for her. Alison was a few months behind Crystal. She was also more outgoing then Crystal.

"Hey Ali." Crystal said smiling and waving.
"Hey girl!" Alison replied.
"Whats going on?" -Crystal
"Not much but what the hell are you wearing?"- Alison.
"Its called a dress" She laughed.

Soon enough the bus came to take the kids to school. Once at school Crystal went to her locker and started to change her books out for the day. When she was done she started down the hall getting distracted by a guy she had a crush on since she was in elementary school. Soon Crystal was knocked the the floor as she slammed into a locker. Crystal looked up to see a boy kneeling over her to help her gather her belongings. As Crystal saw him she couldnt help but to get lost in his eyes to notice the bell had rung. Crystal got up as fast as she could before the 2nd bell rang. She couldnt afford to get another tardy. As Crystal was sitting in her last class of the day she couldnt help but to think about the strange boy who she bumped into in the hall. 'Who was he?' ' I never seen him before..' 'maybe hes new..?' Crystal got up and grabbed her things as the bell rang to leave school. Once crystal got home she went to her computer and logged onto her school website to find a friends request from a guy named Jake.
buttonsluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
tarheel boy

Very good, I look forward to more chapters.

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #3
buttonsluvr
Account Banned

Thank you!!!

If i get more comments on it i will post another chapter...
Old 12-29-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
buttonsluvr
Account Banned

I will be taking the last paragraph from the last update to refresh your memory.

Soon enough the bus came to take the kids to school. Once at school Crystal went to her locker and started to change her books out for the day. When she was done she started down the hall getting distracted by a guy she had a crush on since she was in elementary school. Soon Crystal was knocked the the floor as she slammed into a locker. Crystal looked up to see a boy kneeling over her to help her gather her belongings. As Crystal saw him she couldnt help but to get lost in his eyes to notice the bell had rung. Crystal got up as fast as she could before the 2nd bell rang. She couldnt afford to get another tardy. As Crystal was sitting in her last class of the day she couldnt help but to think about the strange boy who she bumped into in the hall. 'Who was he?' ' I never seen him before..' 'maybe hes new..?' Crystal got up and grabbed her things as the bell rang to leave school. Once crystal got home she went to her computer and logged onto her school website to find a friends request from a guy named Jake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crys thought long and hard whether she should accept Jakes friend request or not. After a long thought process Crystal closed her laptop and got ready for bed so she wasnt so tired at school tomorrow. The next morning the same routine went on she got up took a shower fixed her hair and makeup and got dressed except in skinny jeans and a tank top. Crystal loved to change her style everyday. She went down stairs and got her breakfast and headed to the bus stop to find Alison and her other friend Jenelle standing there with Jake. Crystal thought to herself 'how do they all know each other?' 'Should i go over there or not?' Crystal ignored her thoughts and went over anyway.

"Hey Ali and Jenelle" -Crystal.
"Hello Crys" -Jenelle and Ali.
"You know Jake?" - Jenelle
"Yea we met yesterday.." - Crystal
"when and how?" -Ali
"Its a complicated story that i rather not explain" - Crystal
"Oh ok.. So we all where just talking and were thinking about going to my house after school for a game of truth or dare.. would you like to come?" - Ali
"Oh ummm sure i guess.." - Crystal.

As the day went by Crystal couldnt help but to wonder how the truth or dare game was gonna go. Before she realized the last bell of the day rung and Crystal hurried out of class to find her friends to go to Ali's house. Crystal soon found Jenelle and the others and they all raced over to Ali's house.

"So this is how the game is going to go.. There arent gonna be teams, once you choose 'truth or dare' you cant change your mind because you dont like the truth or dare given." - Ali.
"Ok agreed" - Crystal, Jake, Jenelle.
"But What happens if we back out of the truth or dare?" - Crystal
"You take a punishment from every person in the group." - Ali
"Ok fine." -All
"Ok, I'll go first.. Truth or dare Crystal." - Ali
"Truth." - Crystal
"Are you still a virgin?" - Ali
" No... Truth or dare Jenelle" - Crystal
"Dare"- Jenelle
"I dare you to stick ice in your pants." - Crystal

Jenelle got up and went and got the ice crystal dared her to put down her pants and sat back down.

"Truth or dare Jake?" -Jenelle
"Truth." - Jake
"when was the last time you had sex?" - Jenelle
" About a year ago..... Truth or dare Ali?" - Jake
"Truth." -Ali
"What size are your breasts?" -Jake.
"34D.. Truth or dare Crys?" -Ali.
"Dare." - Crys
"I dare you to strip and run around the house outside 2 times."- Ali

You decide?
Should Crystal do the dare or back down and accept the punishment?
Old 12-30-2011, 04:43 AM   #5
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Accept the dare. It's the lesser of two evils. This is a very nice story.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #6
buttonsluvr
Account Banned

Come on guys i need more votes please.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:04 PM   #7
ghyt

Accept it.

btw. good start
ghyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 05:13 PM   #8
buttonsluvr
Account Banned

thank you
I'm waiting to update it
Limits: Public, Severe pain, Danger, Family and Friends, etc
Old 12-30-2011, 09:01 PM   #9
tarheel boy

Accept the dare. I'm really liking how this story is turning out.

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #10
Runicrules

Accept, after some teasing from one of her friends for being shy, and wanting to prove them wrong
Old 01-05-2012, 01:23 PM   #11
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Sign

I sense that the characters are playing TorD sometime in the afternoon since they arrived at Ali's house soon after school was over. I'm guessing it's still daylight outside but still early enough to for the adult neighbors to still be at work. That being known, Crystal has a good chance to only be seen completely naked by her three "friends" if she accepts the dare.

The dare of stripping completely this early in the game might suggest that Crystal's friends collaborated to put her in a humiliating situation. If she accepts the dare, I suspect that none of her clothes will be where she strip them off after she does her 2 laps. If her "friends" even allow her back into the house (the doors could be locked when she's done), more than likely Crystal will remain naked while her friends remain fully clothed.

If Crystal declines the dare, her punishment may be as humiliating. I'm confident one of her "friends" will force Crystal to agree to doing only dares for the rest of the game which will leave her completely naked anyway. Crystal may be forced to perform some "sexual" dares if she hopes to return home wearing all her clothing.

Either way, Crystal is "up shit creek without a paddle" and choosing either option will not be better or worse than the other!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #12
buttonsluvr
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
I sense that the characters are playing TorD sometime in the afternoon since they arrived at Ali's house soon after school was over. I'm guessing it's still daylight outside but still early enough to for the adult neighbors to still be at work. That being known, Crystal has a good chance to only be seen completely naked by her three "friends" if she accepts the dare.

The dare of stripping completely this early in the game might suggest that Crystal's friends collaborated to put her in a humiliating situation. If she accepts the dare, I suspect that none of her clothes will be where she strip them off after she does her 2 laps. If her "friends" even allow her back into the house (the doors could be locked when she's done), more than likely Crystal will remain naked while her friends remain fully clothed.

If Crystal declines the dare, her punishment may be as humiliating. I'm confident one of her "friends" will force Crystal to agree to doing only dares for the rest of the game which will leave her completely naked anyway. Crystal may be forced to perform some "sexual" dares if she hopes to return home wearing all her clothing.

Either way, Crystal is "up shit creek without a paddle" and choosing either option will not be better or worse than the other!
dude you dont have my brain... you dont know what is going to happen... so stop assupting whats going to happen or what is in the story and what isnt... that annoys me ok.. dont tell my story!!!
Limits: Public, Severe pain, Danger, Family and Friends, etc
Old 01-08-2012, 02:12 AM   #13
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

In all the girls I've met in my life so far (well over 100 now), not a single one has called me "dude"! It is rather common for a guy to call me "dude" however so I'm perplexed right now.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk