Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2
Default 19 M UK looking for semi- to public dares

Hey people of GetDare, 19 yr old from a city in the UK here. Looking for dares to do, likes and limits are in my sig so please respect them
Live in the middle of a city in a flat (or apartment for those that don't use that word), so yeah, cheers in advance.
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:10 PM   #2
Geekyslutgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webdare2 View Post
Hey people of GetDare, 19 yr old from a city in the UK here. Looking for dares to do, likes and limits are in my sig so please respect them
Live in the middle of a city in a flat (or apartment for those that don't use that word), so yeah, cheers in advance.
Do this:his is a clothing scavenger hunt.
U start wearing no bra (if u r a girl), an old ratty tee shirt or tank (with holes) or revealing shirt, no underwear, and the tightest skinny jeans u own.(or loose, fuzzy sweatpants if u don't have skinnys)*
Ok, now for the fun part. You must go downtown, or to the mall, basically anywhere there's a lot of different shops. You must buy:
1 sexy bra (guys too)
A t shirt that has vulgar saying or pic on it(like " my pen (insert pen) is huge") or a super low-cut shirt.*
A "overshirt"; this could be a button up, a mesh shirt, or like, a vest. (etc)
Either sexy panties, or superhero boxer-briefs(guys may not buy these unless they are Childrens undies)
Tight/one size too small skinny jeans, or jeggings/leggings, preferably a obnoxious color like orange or neon pink.
And finally:
Vibrator (if no sex shops/drug stores/on a budget *buy electric toothbrush)

Each piece has to be bought at a different store, u must try on EVERY piece (except the vib, of course), you must change into the piece before leaving the store ( go into the bathroom) after paying and leave behind the other clothing. You must also *edge *in changing room (hard: moaning) before trying on. If the piece is not right (doesn't fit, etc) you must leave the store, find a new store and continue.*
With the vib, u must go into the bathroom before and edge. (no cumming slut!) then go and pick out a vib. after buying, go back into the bathroom and edge again, completely naked. Take a pic, or leave the door unlocked, ur choice. Insert the vib.
By the end of the dare you should have left all your clothing behind, be wearing all your new stuff and have the vib in ur ass or pussy. In public.
One last thing.
I want you to go to a fast food joint on your way home. U should be dressed in your new clothes and the vib humming away. Order a meal. Sit down and enjoy. DO NOT TURN OFF THE VIB AND DO NOT COME. Once u finish eating u may continue home. Once home you may cum. If you cum before allowed or don't do a task you must do a punishment. Pm me for it.
Geekyslutgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Well um that violates one or two of my limits sorry (including anal), and also I should of mentioned but I don't use toys nor can I actually afford to buy anything like that, including clothes that I wouldn't wear again. Student budget unfortunately :P
Sorry, but any other suggestions?
Old 12-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

Go into a store buy a bra and panties. Take them into the restroom then walk out empty handed after you put them both on. To be more daring wear a white thin shirt and buy a red or black one.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

I probably should have been clearer but cross-dressing is in my limits. Sorry.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:41 PM   #6
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Anyone else want to chip in here?

Advertisements
Kink Talk