Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-28-2011, 12:43 AM   #1
sissyvanessa

Default panty confinement

As a sissy slave i am required to wear panties 24/7 and to insure that i wear them properly my Mistress requires a locking panty harness be used to suspend and hold me in "cunt" position. The waist strap of my harness is a tightly worn cotton strap that has loops sewn at each end and that is joined at the back with a small padlock. my "cunt strap" is a short cotton strap that is sewn over my "head ring" and pulled between my legs to be attached to the waist strap of my harness. my head ring is joined to the base ring worn around my worthlessness by a 1" long bridge that is made from plastic electrical tape. Both rings are thick rubber "O" rings that can be purchased at any plumbing repair shop and are only 5/8" in diameter. To put my rings on i need to use hand lotion--and once they are in place i am required to use a warm wash cloth to remove the lubricating lotion so the rings have no way to "slip" off. my panty harness is extremely uncomfortable to wear and requires that i pull my panties down and sit like a girl to wet. To prevent me from removing my panties that are always one size too small so that they create very visable panty lines my Mistress has me loop another strap over their waist and exiting a leg opening. This strap is also joined to the padlock of my harness. This strap is long enough to allow me to lower my panties to go potty, but not to remove them. i am certain that some people, especially the ladies at work know that i am in panties, but i cannot do anything about it. Any erection attempts are met with very painful punishment from the "O" rings that do not yield to it's attemp to display as a male.
sissyvanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:58 AM   #2
spoon55

Hey any chance of posting a pic of this contraption so that everyone can see what it looks like as I may like to make one of these
spoon55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:02 PM   #3
yournaughtycoed

Thumbs up Love New Ideas!!

I agree please post a pic if you can I also might be interested in making one or making someone else lol. Either way a picture is worth a thousand words :-)
yournaughtycoed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:04 PM   #4
slave2b83

I too would love to see a pic of this to make one for myself
Dislikes: cum/orgasm denial
27/M/USA
Here is my add:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83116
slave2b83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk