Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-02-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Default Slavery is a state of mind

First of five chapters I typed when I was bored. So that you know what you're getting into, this is a deep story, not entirely about slavery, as there is role reversal and an actual deep love shows through at times. I don't know if there's much diversity, I guess you can decide that. Told from various POV's. The chapters might be quite long, or... I'm not too sure. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could hear THAT noise a mile off; the sound of my master’s authorative footprints as he walked briskly towards this very room. I listened intently as it drifted closer and closer down the hallway. I didn’t dare move as I heard the door open, and in he walked; my master. He walked around me, twice, like a shark encircling its prey. Inspecting me, waiting for the slightest twitch – or the slightest sound – were I to be caught off guard. Fortunately, I’d been in this position all night, and my legs had locked into position by now. By “position” I mean crouched low over the ground with my hands bound to my legs. The vibrator buzzed below me, the only sound in this silent room.
“Good, pet.” He said, tauntingly. “Very good. Yes... I see you’ve listened to your master’s instructions. Would you, perhaps, like to be untied? You may answer.”
“Y-yes, ma-aster...” I managed to croak. The vibrator had managed to take me by surprise as I opened my mouth to speak. The puddle on the floor wasn’t getting any smaller, and the pleasure was only intensifying. It’s understandable that I’d be this sensitive. After all, I’d already came, what... 8, 9, 11 times in the past 7 hours? I clenched my teeth together as another orgasm suddenly forced itself upon me.
“Haha! Looks like my little pet couldn’t wait a few more seconds to cum, eh?” he mocked. “Well, I’ll be a good master today, methinks. You have permission to talk for the whole day.”
“Tha-ahhnk you... massterrr...” I replied, as he slid the vibrator out of my hypersensitive pussy. The ropes were untied and I fell backwards into an extremely vulnerable position. I’d came so much it was hard to move, so I just lay there looking pathetic as I stared imploringly up towards my master.
“Get up, pet.” He said as he unzipped his pants, “I’ve saved up over the past few days, just for you. Happy Birthday.” That’s right... it was my birthday today, wasn’t it? I couldn’t believe I was doing this kind of thing on my 17th birthday... I couldn’t believe that it excited me so much, either, to be honest. Nevertheless, I pulled myself up and kneeled down until I was level with his dick. I tapped it with my index finger and ran my nail down from the base to the head. I watched curiously as it started to rise, up and up until it stood attentively.
“Well, my pet?” he said, expectantly, “Do you not want your present?”
“I do, master... thank you so much, master. I love it.” I said, as I took my right hand and peeled back the foreskin, and used my left to caress his balls. I edged closer to him as I placed my tongue on his balls, licked up, along his shaft and forced it softly into his urethra, licking from there up to the tip of his dick. I started to lick quickly on the tip, as I’d heard it was the most sensitive part, and sure enough...
“Hahh.... ahhh.... p-pet... s-so good...” he moaned as I continued licking, even faster. For a change of pace, I put the whole of his dick into my mouth as far as I could, and even to my surprise I didn’t gag on it. However, it seems it was too much for my master, as he shot his hot, thick cum into my mouth. There was so much of it, it started dripping down my throat, and I immediately pulled back, getting the cum that was still coming all over my hair, face, and body.
“P... pet...” he stuttered, “Don’t... don’t think I’m done yet...”
“M-master?” I asked, puzzled. I stared at his dick as cum dripped from the head; he was still hard. I moved closer and licked a bit of the cum hanging from it, and he pulled away.
“Nuh uh... This doesn’t go there anymore.” He stated. There was a way in which he said “anymore” that caught me off guard. Frightened me, even.
“ “A...anymore”, master?” I asked again, peering innocently into his devious eyes. Without saying a word, he crouched down to my level, grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. It was then that my body gave in from the shock. I was overwhelmed by the exhaustion I’d accumulated from the past 7 hours, and my body flumped uselessly at his feet. My ass was sticking up towards him embarrassingly as I forcefully turned my head around to observe what he was going to do next. Without so much as a warning, he thrust his hard dick into my ass. It was a little sore (albeit much less painful thanks to the lubrication his cum provided) but soooooooooo good. I let out a loud moan from surprise and pleasure as he began to thrust in and out, getting faster and faster. Just as I was about to cum, he stopped. He stopped, and just stayed like that. I could tell he wanted to continue, because I could feel his hard dick pulse in my ass. He was doing this for me, and me alone. He knew how hot it was for me when he teased. After a minute, he started back up again. Thrusting more wildly - more fiercely - than he’d been doing before. My ass couldn’t take the punishment; I could feel it twitch around his thrusting dick as I came. I could feel his hot cum shoot deeper into my ass, as he groaned in pleasure. He pulled his dick out of me, and slumped onto the floor next to me.
“P... pet... th-that was... your ass... is awesome...” he said, as he reached his hand out to caress the side of my face, and ran his fingers through my hair. We lay there, basking in the sunlight from the window on the roof as we caught our breaths from that amazing experience.
“H...hai, master... if you say so...” I muttered.
“ “If you say so”? Did I hear that right?” he interrogated. “Well, pet... just you wait until later... Just. You. Wait.”
“Ahh master! Th-that’s not what I said! I swe-!” I was cut off.
“Don’t say a word, Jenni... PET... You know I don’t like liars, right?” he said, with a wink, “Just lie there and get your rest... you’ll need it.” His devious smile scared me, yet comforted me at the same time.
“Yes... Master...” I replied, as I wrapped my arms around him, imploring him to draw me closer... and he did just that.
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great start to a story!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:39 PM   #3
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

This is a really great story. I love the detail. Write more soon.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #4
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

“C’mon, pet.” I said, watching her beautiful body as she breathed gently, “Time to get up.”
“Mmmmph... I’un ‘anna.” she said through her pillow as she turned her back on me.
“Hmm... Fine, then. Your punishment just got a whole lot worse... if you don’t want it to get any worse... I suggest you come. NOW.” Yes, yes... she certainly knew what I meant by that. Quick as a squirrel on helium, she shot up to her knees and kneeled in front of me. I took my dick out and she leaned towards me...
“I know you want to... but you’re not getting to. Sit there, don’t move an inch. If you so much as breath wrongly, so much as flinch, you’ll get 20 ice cubes in your ass.” I stated my terms very clearly. Her eyes widened as she watched me begin to stroke my erect dick, faster and faster, I stared down at her cute face. Her fingers twitched impatiently against her thighs... and then... I came. I came over her face... and got a tiny bit in her eye. Expectantly, she fell backwards from the shock.
“Pet... what did I say...?” I asked her.
“M...master! But! It got in my e-“ she started.
“No, no. I said “don’t move an inch”. And what did you do? Fall backwards. Exactly. Bend over... and don’t move...” I said. As she did this, I walked into the kitchen and pulled the ice tray from the freezer. As I inserted them, she began to quiver and moan, each insertion bringing a new, louder pitch to her voice. After the 20th, I placed small butt plug into her ass, with a tail at the end. Her cute, loud squeal of surprise made my dick pulse even harder... I needed to cum again, and soon.
“Now, pet... how does that feel?” I said, as I teasingly slapped her stomach.
“KYAHH! MASTER! DON’T DO THAT!” she screamed.
“Screaming orders at your master, now, are you?” I said, with an exaggerative tone, as I spanked her ass a few times.
“TCHAAA~! I... I’M SORRY!!” she said, stumbling over her words, “FORGIIIIVE MEEEE!”
I ordered her to stick her ass up higher, and started wiggling the plug around... I pressed a button at the top –hidden by the “tail” – and it started to vibrate almost violently inside her ass. Ignoring her pleas to get it out, I drove my dick into her pussy, slowly and teasingly. I then started to go faster, and faster... until something unexpected happened. There was so much in her ass as it started to twitch, that the plug was forced out, along with dirty, shitty water. She slumped down after it, exhausted and relieved of the pain. I took my dick from her pussy and forced it into her ass (much to her protest). I loved fucking her ass, to be honest. It was an awesome ass. The feeling of it wrapping softly, yet gripping tightly around my dick as I thrust was almost an orgasm alone. I kept going, pounding her ass with all my energy, and just as I was about to cum, I pulled out and masturbated. The thick, hot stream of cum flew all over her back.
“M...master...?” she asked, “I... I didn’t get to cum... do.... Do I...?”
“No, pet. You don’t get to cum. Why else would I have put the ice in slowly? To prevent you from cumming. That’s your punishment for not waking up when I said to.” I replied, as I slowly began to touch her clit, rubbing it in circles whilst pulling the hood back to expose all the nerves. She writhed in pleasure and agony as I got faster and faster. Harder and harder. As I saw her legs start to twitch, I pulled my hand away immediately, ruining her perfectly good orgasm. I licked up the wetness sliding down her thighs as I mocked her inability to cum. To make sure she didn’t do it over night, I put on a pair of chastity panties with a lock that only I had the key to; and was hidden in a place only I knew of. For the rest of the night, we watched movies, had dinner... all the while I would tease her by touching her nipples, knowing that, even though it turned her on, she could never cum from that alone.
“Good night, Jenni, my sweet pet.” I said.
“Good night... bastard...” she replied...
“What. Did. You. Say?” I asked, as I pulled and twisted her nipples rapidly.
“G-GOOD NIGHT, MASSSTERR!” she screamed. I gave them one final pull, and let them go. Before sleeping, I forced her to give me a handjob, and came in a tissue. She wasn’t going to get a taste of my cum after calling me that, after all. And with that, I went to sleep... and left her to sleep on the floor, like any bad pet.

Last edited by greatsayaman; 09-04-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:28 AM   #5
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

This was an excellent installation. I hope you post more soon.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
This was an excellent installation. I hope you post more soon.
i second that!!!

26/m/straight
Old 09-06-2009, 06:38 AM   #7
Caseopia

This is really a fantastic story so far...Well done! =D

"You don't love someone for their car or their money or the way they dress...You love them because their soul sings a song only your's can understand..."

...Caseopia

Caseopia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #8
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Part 3! This is the last chapter where HE is the master, and probably the first one to show a real loving relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to find my master standing above my sleeping body, masturbating. He didn’t notice me wake up, so I lay there silently as he stroked his dick fast and hard, moaning quietly as he tried not to wake me up. When he came, the thick droplets of cum dripped onto my cheek, forehead and lips. I could feel the wetness trickle down my thighs as I lay there under his watchful eye. Then... something unexpected happened; he started stroking again! I opened my eyes as if the cum had awoken me, and he stopped.
“Good morning, pet” he said, teasingly, “Unfortunately for you, you interrupted me. For that, you’ll have to pay.” He grinned evilly as he grabbed my arm and undressed me. He tied me to the bed, arms and legs to a corner of their own, and walked out of the room. He came back with a small silver key, and unlocked my panties. As he took them off, a trickle of wetness escaped my pussy as I almost begged him to let me cum.
“Haha. Does my pet want to cum? I suppose, after yesterday, it’s to be expected. Don’t worry, you can cum today.... Yes... you can cum today... Twenty times, at that.” He said, with a cruel wink. I gasped.
“B..But master!” I said, only to be cut off.
“Oh, you have an objection? Fine then. Twenty five times” he told me, “Any objections, PET?”
“N... None, master...” I stated, shyly.
“Good girl, good girl” he said as he stroked my hair. He drew a path with his tongue down from my chest to my pussy, and spread it open. Resisting the urge to say anything, I drew a deep breath and submitted myself to him. He started licking my exposed clit rapidly as I frantically struggled against the ropes binding me down. This fast, wet, extremely pleasurable feeling was something I’d never experienced before. Was it because I hadn’t been allowed to cum yesterday, despite being so turned on? It didn’t take long for me to cum, my back arching as much as it could in this position, and he kept licking. I could feel my body grow weaker and weaker as the pleasure coursed through me like a shockwave. One after the other, I came. I came, and I came, and I came 25 times over. By the twenty fifth, my body was literally spasming from pleasure for minutes after that final orgasm. Once I’d finally calmed down, he asked...
“How was that, pet?”
“It... was... awesome... master...” I replied, trying to catch my breath. He untied me and I kneeled down in front of him, pleading to him through only eye contact, “please, let me suck your dick, master.” He understood immediately.
“Alright, pet. You were a good girl for the past hour, you didn’t even complain once.” He said, “But, I’m too tired after making you cum so much, you’ll have to get it out.” It’s not like I had a chance to complain over the past hour, anyway. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. I grabbed his balls tightly but for once he must have wanted to cum so much that he didn’t even care. I started mixing them around with my left hand as I peeled back his foreskin with my right, licking his head, getting it nice and lubricated... and moist with my saliva. Once it was wet enough, I started to do him by hand, going faster and faster as I stared right at his dick. After a minute, he started to tense his muscles harder and I knew he was about to cum, so I quickly covered his dick with my mouth as he came, drinking every last drop of his thick cum.
“Hah... ahhh.... ahhh... Pet...” he started, “Pet... you... ahhh... so awesome... ... I love you... my pet...”
“I... I love you too, master” I said, as I started to blush.
“Well... Why don’t we go have breakfast, hmm, Jenni?” he said. I could tell from that one sentence that now, he was not my master... he was my lover.
“Breakfast? I’ve already had mine” I said jokingly, as I pointed to his dick. He laughed as he watched me get dressed, and we talked about random things of little importance. However, it was those random little things that made me feel special; they made me feel in love.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:04 AM   #9
molten man
Distinguished Member

Nice intresting part!

26/m/straight
Old 09-12-2009, 07:23 AM   #10
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

I laid my elbows on the table as I watched her eat her breakfast. She was so adorable. Really. Almost “too adorable”... the only problem with that is that she’s never “too” anything for me. She looked up and caught me staring as her face turned red and she looked away shyly. Once she’d swallowed, she looked over at me...
“Wh...what? Why’re you staring at me eating...?” she asked, as she stumbled over her words, all the while trying to avoid eye contact.
“Why else? You’re just... so cute when you eat, sweetie” I said, as I watched her cheeks burn redder, and she turned her chair around in order to scoff down the last pancake.
“Ha! I’m done now... How could you just sit and stare at me like that?!” she asked, as she (without any warning, I might add) jumped across the table, pounced on me (which, in turn, made the chair fall back) and pinned me to the ground with her knee millimetres from my crotch. Well... it WAS millimetres... until her boobs fell teasingly out of her top. I closed my eyes in embarrassment as my dick made its way to her leg.
“...W... Is my pet hard?” she said, as soon as she realised what had happened, “Mahahaha. This is great... I hope you look forward to regretting what you’ve done to me over the past few days...” She paused to wait for me to reply, since I didn’t, she grabbed my balls hard. I let out a scream of pain as she pulled them upwards.
“Well, pet? Do you want your mistress to dominate you? Or do you want me to keep doing this?” she asked teasingly.
“YESS! YES MISTRESS!” I tried to say through my painful screams...
“Yes, what, Pet? Yes, you would like me to keep pulling?” She pulled even farther, and her grip tightened. Any tighter and they’d turn to mush...
“MISTRESS PLEASE STOP! PLEASE DOMINATE MEEEEEE!” I shouted, at the top of my voice. Her grip softened as she laughed at her dirty pet. She then, mockingly, gave one last tight squeeze, then let go completely. I tried to close my legs to make the pain go away quicker, but she held them spread out with her body as she took my dick in her hand.
“Now, pet... you remember you turned me on and didn’t let me cum? Well, I’m going to do the exact opposite to you...” She said this emotionlessly... which is what scared me the most. She took my dick in her hand and pulled the foreskin back. She teased the tip with her nail; with enough pressure to make it sting as she traced random paths across the surface of my dick, but lightly enough that it didn’t cut me. She then slid her ass along my body and up to my face as she brought her mouth down to my dick.
“Pet... I have some rules for you. One, you do not move. That includes licking my ass or pussy. Two, you do not cum. If you cum... well, you don’t WANT to know what will happen, got it?” she said. I replied as any pet should – “yes, mistress” – but that only earned me a slap on the balls.
“Pet... I did not allow you to talk, did I? You moved without permission... Don’t do it again, understand?” When she said this, I resisted the urge to reply. “Good pet.” She acknowledged my understanding of her rules. With everything said, she started to lick my dick rapidly, focusing on the tip and the rest of the head. She forced her wet tongue into my urethra a few times, and I could feel her saliva slither its way down into the depths of my dick. It was an unusual feeling; it burned slightly, but it made the pleasure her tongue brought increase tenfold. I was on the edge. I started to moan in pleasure. I couldn’t hold back much longer, and then... she stopped. She let me cool down, and started all over again. She repeated this, a countless amount of times (her pussy had dripped at least ¼ of a glass of her sweet wetness all over my face by that time), until my dick couldn’t take it anymore. I moaned louder than I’d ever done before as my cum came spurting out. She aided it with her quick, soft, tight hands and the orgasm was so much better than I’d ever had before. Afterwards, she licked up every drop of cum, and turned to me.
“Meh heh heh heh... Pet... Did I not tell you not to cum?” she said, as she stood up in front of me, “Spread your legs, now. Or you’ll make things much worse for yourself.” Of course, I did as my mistress asked, without any complaints. She stared from my embarrassed and scared face to my crotch, and back again.
“Pet... this is what happens when you cum when you’re not allowed to. Your cum is made in your balls, isn’t it, pet? Then obviously, your balls have to be punished for making you cum.” She said this, and I clenched my teeth. Speaking would only make things worse, I knew that... Without any hesitation, she stomped hard on my balls, and I yelped in pain like a dog walking through broken glass. She then started rotating her foot in a circle, dragging my balls along with her. I got hard again, and she laughed.
“Haha! Dirty, dirty little pet. You like this, don’t you? You should be ashamed...” she chuckled, as she brought her foot off my balls and onto my dick, “Here, pet. For being good, and not arguing... here’s a little reward.” She began to move her foot up and down along my dick, making the foreskin peel back and forward quickly as it dragged between my body and her beautiful foot. She kept doing this, applying more force with each passing second, until I came. I squirted my cum over my body, and she laughed again.
“Ha! What a dirty pet, cumming all over himself...” she laughed, “Don’t worry. I also like clean pets...” As she said this, she brought herself onto her knees and started licking up all the cum. She then moved over to my face and licked off the wetness that had dripped from her pussy as she’d been teasing my dick.
“Hmm... you’ve already came twice, I don’t want to tire my pet... C’mon. We’ll go watch some TV until I feel you’re ready to make ME cum.” As she grabbed my hand, she half-dragged me into the living room and made me sit on the sofa. She then sat in my crotch and laid back so her head was right next to mine.
“When I sit like this, I can tell when you get hard again. Then, I can tell you’re ready to please me. Any complaints, pet?”
I replied for the first time in what felt like hours, “N...no, my wonderful mistress.”

“S...shut up!” she said, as she turned towards the TV and blushed, “Anyway... W..we’ll see what’s on! GOT IT!” I could tell she wasn’t expecting a reply, so, to avoid further punishment, I shut up and tried to stay away from horny thoughts for long enough, just so that I could get a bit more rest before she decided to force me to fuck her...
Old 09-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #11
molten man
Distinguished Member

a complete turnover i see!

26/m/straight
Old 09-17-2009, 10:46 AM   #12
Caseopia

Why no more post?!?!?!?!

"You don't love someone for their car or their money or the way they dress...You love them because their soul sings a song only your's can understand..."

...Caseopia

Old 09-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #13
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseopia View Post
Why no more post?!?!?!?!
Sorry about that. XD Here it is! The last chapter! Just want to say thanks for sticking around, to everyone. I know I'm not a great writer, and I appreciate that you still enjoyed my stories, despite this. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

She breathed deeply as she shifted her body to make herself comfortable. Her ass rubbed teasingly against my dick, and some wetness poured from between her legs. As soon as it touched my dick, I got hard, and I knew what would happen next even before she turned around.
“Well, well, well... looks like my PET is ready, hmm?” she said, with a glint in her eye, “C’mon.” She grabbed me by the wrist, wetness streaking down her legs as she walked, and took us out into the back yard. She then lay a towel down, and forced me to lie down on it.
“Now, pet... You will lie there and not make a noise. You will not speak, move... you may moan, but only if you do so loudly. If I hear one tiny moan, I will punish you later, understand?” she looked as if she was enjoying herself, and that alone made my dick nod in agreement. “Haha! Good, good. You didn’t speak, it seems you remember what happened last time. Now...” She lowered her pussy onto my dick, and her soft, tight moisture seemed to suck me in. I clenched my teeth to prevent small moans escaping as she began to push herself up and down. She was so wet... I couldn’t believe it. I closed my eyes as if it would help me from making any noise, but it was no use. I started to let out loud, embarrassing moans of pleasure as she moved herself along my shaft. She got faster, and faster, and I could tell she was nearing her limit. Her breathing became heavier, her moans louder, and her pussy tighter. She came so beautifully as I watched her arch back (whilst still pumping) and her pussy tightened strongly around my dick. I couldn’t take it anymore, either, and I came inside her beautiful tight pussy. After a minute of silence, my dick slipped out of her pussy, followed by cum and wetness.
“Goo... ood pet... Ve...Very good, pet...” she managed to say through her moans, “Hold me... pet...”
She dropped herself onto me, and I held her tightly. The summer sun was bearing down on us, and it was too much...

We woke up, naked, in the middle of the afternoon, in the back yard...
“Ah! PET! PET! PET! WAKE UP!” she screamed at me.
“Mmmm... mmm?” I responded, sleepily, I looked around and the circumstances suddenly dawned upon me... “AH! Che... Mistress! W...What...?” I started.
“Pet... we’ve been out here for who knows how long... anyone could have seen us...” she said this with a slight sexy tone to her voice and I knew what she was about to say. “This is YOUR fault for letting me fall asleep... and you will be punished... for now, we need to go take a bath.” She was right. The sun had made us sweat, and my cum had dried in on both her legs and mine.
She led me into the bathroom and ran a bath. Whilst it was running she made me do my best to lick off my dried-on cum from her legs. I was quite happy that I managed to clean about 80% of my mistress’ wonderful legs before the bath was ready.
“C’mon, pet. I’ll wash you.” She said. I didn’t want to do something so embarrassing, but I also didn’t want to get punished... so I got into the bath and waited for my mistress. She took a sponge and let it soak up some water, then she started to scrub my legs to get the cum off. She then moved along my body, back... everywhere on my body was explored by her sponge, and she let out a giggle when she found that I’d gotten hard again.
“Hehe. Dirty pet. Getting hard from his mistress washing him.” She said, as she wrapped her warm, wet hand around it and started to jerk me off in the bath. It was a different experience... it made a lot of water fly around the place but her hand felt so good underwater. When I came, the cum slithered out and started floating in the water, causing her to laugh and stare curiously at the same time.
“M...mistress... C..Can I wash you, now..?” I suggested shyly.
“Hmmm... Sure you can, pet. C’mon out and let me dry ya, first, kay?” she seemed a lot more like my lover than my mistress now. I was happy. She took the towel and started to dry me off (again getting me hard, but she soon took care of that) and then got into the bath elegantly. I took the sponge and ran it down her legs, and then scrubbed in between them to see what reaction I could get. She gasped in surprise and started to moan, so I stopped and moved up her body. I caressed her chest lightly and made my way over her shoulders and along her back. She then bent over and allowed me to wash her beautiful ass.
“Hmmm.... pet. Finger me. Please me. Make me cum, and I’ll stop being your mistress.” She said, with a hint of shyness. I took 2 of my fingers and wetted them with the bathwater. I then forced them deep into her ass and started to wriggle them around. I did the same with another 2 fingers in her pussy as I scraped against her g-spot. I used my remaining thumb to stimulate her clit at the same time. She moaned in pleasure as I increased my speed, making her shake more and more, spilling bathwater everywhere. It didn’t take long for her to cum, as she slumped down in the bath, forcing my fingers out of her.
“P...pe... ... Sean... You’re the best p- lover in the world...” she said as she looked up at me shyly. I held her in my arms and kissed her passionately. She got out, we both dried ourselves off (not to mention the bathroom), unplugged the bath and went through to the kitchen. I told her to go into the living room as I grabbed a few beers (Yeah, it’s awesome having a girlfriend who likes beer, ain’t it?) and followed her in. We cuddled up on the sofa, watched a Horror movie marathon (much to my delight... she’s so cute when she’s scared. X3) and ordered a pizza. I could tell already that that night would be one of the best nights of my life.

Last edited by greatsayaman; 09-17-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:48 AM   #14
Caseopia

Beautiful ^_^...And for that my friend you get a cuddle *cuddle* Lol

...Caseopia

Old 09-17-2009, 11:05 PM   #15
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseopia View Post
Beautiful ^_^...And for that my friend you get a cuddle *cuddle* Lol
^^ Th-thanks! >//////////>
=3

Advertisements