Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-07-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
TheTrueExperience

Default Dice Shots

A very simple and quick game. Can be played for fun or used as a punishment for a slave. It involves alchohol so make sure you are of legal drinking age in your country etc. etc. I guess you could get rid of the alchohol but it would be pretty boring.

So take 6 shot glasses and number them 1 - 6.

In number 1 pour water.
In number 2 pour beer.
In number 3 pour wine.
In number 4 pour vodka.
In number 5 pour whisky.
Piss into number 6.

Step 1: Roll a regular 6 sided dice, this is the number of shots you will take this round.
Step 2: Re-roll the dice the number of times that your rolled in step 1, e.g. if you rolled a 3 in step 1 you would roll the dice 3 more times.
Step 3: Drink the shots that correspond to the numbers that you rolled, e.g. if you rolled a 1, 4 and 6 you would drink shots 1, 4 and 6.
(If you rolled 2 or more of the same number you must take that many shots, e.g. if you rolled 1, 3 and 3 you would drink 1 shot of water, 1 shot of wine and then refill the wine shot glass and take another shot of wine)
Step 4: Re-roll the dice again another single time. If you roll an even number you must down the remaining shots and end the game. If you roll an odd number you must refill any empty shot glasses and return to step 1.

Win conditions: You complete the game.
Award: You keep your dignity, you might be drunk.

Loss conditions: You vomit, you pass out, you give up before the end.
Forfeit: You must attempt this dare again in the next 3 days.

***TIP*** You will need to pee a lot during this game, if you use a bottle you will always have a supply to refill shot glass no. 6. Alternatively you could make the game more exciting by adding a rule about pissing, e.g. Every time you need to piss, you must roll the dice 1 additional time and take a 'free' shot that must be refilled before you continue.

Last edited by TheTrueExperience; 11-07-2011 at 11:37 AM.
TheTrueExperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
jwill88

This is a neat idea but I'd just say be careful. For instance, I just played for fun and got this:

5: 4,5,2,1,4: 5: start over
3: 2,4,6: 5: start over
3: 4,3,4: 1: start over
6: 5, 6, 1, 2, 5, 2: 6: finish 3 and 4

So that's 2 shots of water, 4 shots of beer, 2 shots of wine, 6 shots of vodka, 3 shots of whiskey, and 2 shots of piss. The beer and wine shots obviously are not that bad, but 9 shots of hard alcohol would have me more than "a little drunk."

Maybe make an option for there to be more water rolls, or allow the person to substitute a piss shot for an alcohol shot if they feel that they can't take any more. Only saying that if you play this game quickly, you can easily take 9 shots before you start feeling too drunk, and you will SO regret it later on (could even be dangerous potentially depending on how light you are).
jwill88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:22 AM   #3
TheTrueExperience

As with all dares you should of course use your common sense when doing them. If you cant drink much then give up after a few shots and try it another time.

Nobody is obliged to do any dares, they are simply ideas, perform them at your own risk.

I think your idea of substituting the hard liqour shots is a good one if you really didn't want to do this dare again but i would encourage you to simply give up and complete the dare properly at a future date, if you dont think you can 'safely' complete the dare.

By god though, if you think this is rough, you should play some of the drinking games that me and my mates play at parties.
TheTrueExperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:43 AM   #4
codymich
Distinguished Member

Sounds like a fun idea. It would be even more fun to do against someone else on cam or in person, or have a master give it to you, maybe with other dares in between or something.
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk