Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-29-2011, 06:00 AM   #1
NawtyGal

Default Slighty public slut dare female

Hello my little "nawty" sluts After being on getdare for so long I thought it was about time I made my own dare. This is a easy dare for me but it depends what your into. Enjoy!*

What to wear:
Your sluts right? It's time you all started dressing like one! Put on a white thin tight tank top, your tightest shortest skirt and your highest pair of heels.*

Step 1: We need to get you warmed up for this dare, I want you too hold a ice cube too each nipple until there hard as rocks. After this i want you to pinch them hard twice. We better no forget your pussy! Get a vibrator, dildo or something to shove up there ( a carrot would do) and give your self 20 hard slow fucking thrusts until your dripping, you are not aloud to cum!*

Step 2: now your horny I hope, get a marker and right on the top of your boobs " suck these". Then jut below your skirt write " dirty cum slut".*

Step3: Now here comes the real part of the dare! Wet your top so your nipple are nice and see through I'n your white top. Go out side and walk for 10 minutes. Stop every minute to bend over and pretend to fix a strap on your heel, and near the end of the 10 minutes take your heels off and start to jog. If your tits fall out of your top leave them there.

Step 4: Find a concealed place like a park or bush and make your self cum twice, moaning loudly the while time of course.

And that's that! Enjoy and let me know how it went ! Xxxxx
NawtyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NawtyGal for this post:
Old 08-01-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
Girl lover

Smile

I would love to see a girl do this while I was out and about
Girl lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
EminemLover

Once I have time... I will be sure to give this a try
EminemLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:08 AM   #4
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile sounds like fun

i am going to try this one this week, hope it warms up here first or its gonna be cold

HUGS Sandy
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk