Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-12-2011, 02:52 AM   #1
mattuk1987
Baby Member

Default New Master starting relationship seeking advice

Hi all

Hi we are young couple just starting a relationship that is of a master/slave nature.

Why have talked in depth about our desires and her need to please. We have spoken about her kinks and fetishes. Her long term goal is to have total control over everything, diet,clothes,money,going out etc. I am aware this is not something to rush into and that level of control will come with years of trust,respect with the knowledge that I will do what is best for her.

I am seeking advice from experienced masters as we are both beginners at this, only living it out in our minds before met each other. She has been messed around by guys in her life, i do not wish this master/slave role to become just another relationship where she is used/abused without love or respect.

I wish nothing but the best for her and want to build up her self esteem and confidence in her own abilites in the outside. I am unsure how to be calling her a "pathetic...." while making her crawl and clean etc. While at the same time making her feel self confident and loved without shattering the view she wld have of me as a strong dom controlling master.

comments,advice is welcome

thanks
mattuk1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk