Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-21-2011, 12:59 AM   #1
slave master

Default Member Marlow

Well over 2 months. I was his online slave, he may have mentioned me he may not.

I know Marlow was going into hospital, for an operation Now I cannot contact him by (pesonal) email, text on his mobile/cell.

I now fear the worst, I know he was on here daily and on to me when I got home from work.

Nothing in 2 months, So Marlow my friend, which imsure most of your masters and misteress are, Hope you rest in peace and your god dominates you.

Love and Kisses

Your Master
slave master is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave master for this post:
Old 03-21-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

You were his online slave or Master?
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:52 AM   #3
xeldin

something happened to marlow? i havn't seen marlow in awhile tho...
[05/31/2011 04:25:51 PM] LilAngel: xeldin needs to strip

close to my heart :
Dylan xX Connor xX
dare861 WoWaddict Pothuthic
LilAngel princessjessie Fixation woof Abby9 MarisaLaugh XxxMistress Maddy09

xeldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
slave master

Sport Soccer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
You were his online slave or Master?

I was his onine master/friend/text friend etc.

I know he was going in hospital for a heart operation 2 months ago and not heard since, he wont answer his phone, maybe im fearing the worst but I really miss him... I know him from another life and have lots to give him
Old 03-21-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Oh gaudd! He may have passed on. Or he could of just gone off getdare. Lots of possibilities. But if it is the worst answer. Rip. <33

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 01:45 PM   #6
slave master

he is no where, forums, phone, emails anything

Im sad, I lost my best friends ever
Old 03-21-2011, 01:49 PM   #7
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

I have private messaged him and visitor messaged him and added him as a friend.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
Old 03-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #8
DancingBear
Sister Sparrow

There are a lot of things that could be going on. Perhaps he is just having a hard time recovering from the procedure, and cannot be connected with technology at this time. Also, maybe he just stopped using getdare and, I hate to say it, he wanted to break ties with you. Even if this is the case and I know it would be hard for you, it *is* the best scenario because at least he is physically alright.

If he has indeed passed on, I'm sorry for your loss..

I hope you (or the whole getdare community) hears from him soon!
DancingBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:05 PM   #9
slave master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rant View Post
There are a lot of things that could be going on. Perhaps he is just having a hard time recovering from the procedure, and cannot be connected with technology at this time. Also, maybe he just stopped using getdare and, I hate to say it, he wanted to break ties with you. Even if this is the case and I know it would be hard for you, it *is* the best scenario because at least he is physically alright.

If he has indeed passed on, I'm sorry for your loss..

I hope you (or the whole getdare community) hears from him soon!

If anyone hears from Marlow, Please let me know, if he did (mentioned earlier) want to break tiles, with me, then why is every community. that he was on. allbeit get dare, and adult, no one has heard from him, if he is alive and he reads this then please send me a text to my cell (he has the number)

I pray for you Marlow
Old 03-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #10
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

I got one of those pop ups that says you have one new private message from Marlow. But I clicked onto my inbox and nothing was there. Freaaky. O.O

Be creative
Old 03-24-2011, 05:41 AM   #11
Blank
Account Banned

What was the operation for? and I dunno...do you not know where he lives? here have a hug =(
Old 03-24-2011, 12:03 PM   #12
slave master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank View Post
What was the operation for? and I dunno...do you not know where he lives? here have a hug =(
his heart, he was so kind and fun
Old 03-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #13
Blank
Account Banned

Well if you get sad and need someone to talk to, ill happily be here to talk and give hugs =)
Old 03-26-2011, 01:38 AM   #14
Dinosaur
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Dinosaur

What Rant said could be true. My father had heart surgery too before, and he has changed alot since then. A lot of people suddenly change after these kinds of surgeries. It can also be possible he got an infection or whatever, and had to go to the hospital again, where he still is? Or just having a hard time recovering.
If he did die, I'm really sorry for your loss :c
Ask me anything~
Feel free to add me at msn, just ask me

I am NOT looking for a master/mistress, and no slaves either, so stop asking.
Dinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:14 AM   #15
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleRainbowz View Post
I got one of those pop ups that says you have one new private message from Marlow. But I clicked onto my inbox and nothing was there. Freaaky. O.O
That just happened again.

Be creative

Advertisements
Kink Talk