Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-26-2016, 03:47 AM   #1
slave/master

Default OneSubmissive act requests

Hello promising submissive or doms for the matter. I am slave/master was a switch now I'm positive about my orientations as a dominant. I am starting this dare I don't know if there are any that have already made such a thing and for that case I will apologize.

Purpose of this dare
I have been watching and seeing many requests for plenty of dares for many disobedient acts by submissive or many doms requesting for punishments for their submissive. So here in this dare doms and submissive are requested to send a pm and a punishment according to their specification will be given out.

What is expected from you
In order for this dare to take effect you will need to send me a pm with the level of punishment you are looking for yourself or your submissive from the following 5 levels:
  • Titillating
  • Arousing
  • Explicit
  • Edgy
  • Hardcore

These would all be based on the level of disobedience you requesting this punishment on. And also a description of your disobedience and the reason why you have chosen to request a punishment. Also if you are able to I would like you to provide a scale on your submission from 1-10 and a very short summary about your previous experiences although these are not compulsary but they will help me in personalizing the punishment directly at you and helping you in your submission.

I will be taking a look at your profiles and seeing which likes and limits you are providing since all limits will be respected in any case. But please note that the One Submissive Act requires a picture of you completing the task.

When the dare will be submitted you will receive a link with the dare on One Submissive act and you will be provided to with 24 hours to do the dare otherwise your name will be listed in the thread as you didn't complete the dare. And you may let other dominants take a swing at you for not completing the punishment.

If anyone has any queries regarding this thread and how it works leave a comment below or send me a pm and I will be happy to provide you with more info.

Happy submission
Regards
Slave/master

P.S. If I don't reply within 24 hours resend your pm
slave/master is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment