Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2011, 04:12 PM   #1
GetMeon44

Default Mike and I : A First Meeting

Comment on the original thread here!

For those of you who have been avid followers of my latest stories I think you. I tend to get bored with them. When I have some more free time I will finish them. Many of them are finished on my computer but they are in need of editing. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this story. One I will finish, It is the story on Mike and I. Our first time together. You will learn to love and hate in this story. That is the way the cookie crumbles... I hope you like.

It was your average cold winter day in Hoover, Vermont. Snow packed on the ground so high that it was impossible to walk where it hadn't been plowed. It was peak of winter. One of the most depressing times of the year. The sun only peaked over the tall pine trees for only about five hours a day. The rest was taken over by the darkness of winter nights.

"Christopher?" My mom said popping her head in through the door of my room.

"What?" I mumbled still mostly asleep in my dark room.

"Your father and I are going to the carnival. Do you want to come?" She said now stepping into my room and pulling up the blinds.

"No, thank you." I said turning and planting my face in my pillow to shield from the light.

"That's fine, you are allowed one friend over for some company." She said now walking out of my room.

"Ok, thanks Mom." I said now waking up from the brain stimulation.

"See you tonight." She said and shutting the door behind her.

Who should I have over? I thought of the party that I could throw while they were over two hours away. They trusted me almost too much, but I would never want to loose that. Mike? I contemplated between a few people but, soon realized he was the best choice.

We had been friends forever. Actually, longer than forever. I never had a birthday without him.

Just a start.

Hope you liked.

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US

Last edited by Leopard; 03-26-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk