Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
dan_dude

Default Cross dressing punishments

I forgot to wear the right underwear for 3 days this week and my mistress has asked me to come on her for a suitable punishments or tasks .
she would like something that is semi-public, anal, or do with clothing wise.

Limits: public, scat, scars

i have been a very, naughty cross-dresser and deserve to be punished!

Limits: extreme pain, illegal, scars, scat and family
dan_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:28 PM   #2
Busty
getDare Succubus

Ok how about this
Ok give this a go. You are to put a vib in your ass and have it on medium. Then wear as tight as panties as you can thong prefer to hold everything in. Put on a short shorts. Go to a mall and walk around for 30 mins. Your not allowed to cum at all. Go buy a pack of adult diapers (Something thick (Tena Slip Maxi work well) ask someone for the best size to fit you if you are unsure which to get. Make a story up why you need them). Then go to a small area a rest room if needed and put on a diaper (Leave your underware on underneath) turn all your toy on to high (change batteries if needed). You are then to walk around the mall for 2 hours. If you need to cum you are to do the following:
Find a seat where you can be seen sit down with your legs slightly apart so people are able to see your diaper (if they look) only then can you cum!
If you cant find a place to sit you cant cum, If you need to use the toilet you are to use the diaper. After your 2 hours you may go home. Once home get dressed in your black corset and leave the diaper on and visible. You are to vacum and dust your house with the blinds open and wet the diaper 5 times. Once the batteries are dead and you have wet 5 times you may remove the diaper.
However if the batteries die before you finish your chores and you have not wet 5 times you are to roll a dice and the number displayed is the amout of days you are to dress in your corset and diaper when at home. Your mistress may also require you to wear this outfit during the day under your clothes.

Likes:Masturbation, Bondage, Sleeping Dares, Dice Dares, Diapers, Pee, Edging, Punishment, Semi Public

Maybe: hypno, Full public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Family, Friends, Eating or drinking Pee / Poo, poop, swirlies.
Busty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk