Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #1
LoveClaire

Default Born to Serve

This is a brand new story that I have decided to write. Although this is entirely fiction, it is inspired by real people. This part will not be like the others. I like to think of this as kind of a teaser for what is to come. If your looking for a simply sexual story, this may not be it. Although it will be very sexual, I want it to be more about the relationship and what being a slave means to me. Please enjoy and let me know what you think.

Teaser: You're Mine

She gasped as she attempted to move closer, longing for the sensation of his breath on her neck. Moaning deeply she shook as his hands paraded across her body. She could no longer feel pain, no longer see straight. Her mind blurred into complete bliss as she felt his lips brush gently over her neck. The creases in her cheeks grew deeper as her smile widened and her breath quivered. The teasing sensation of his smooth lips on her neck made her body go limp.

His now wet finger tips slid over her naked body, gently tempting her nipples. He knew that she was gone and that she was completely at the hands of his dismay. He chuckled a bit, tasting her sweet juices before he kissed her deeply. Her entire body came to life as she once again tried to reach for his touch, but the restraints kept her in her place. She sighed as he stood up, and then whimpered when his footsteps led down the hall.

Her body was completely restrained. Arms bound overhead to the top of the headboard and her legs stretched out wide and secured to the bottom of the bed. Her average sized breasts were beaten raw and colored a pleasant red. The rest of her toned stomach was crossed with welts from a thin wooden stick used to beat her from her breasts to her knees. The wetness was visible between her legs on her freshly shaved pussy, he had been gentle today.

She whimpered unconsciously as her mind began to return to reality. The pleasant humming in her ears faded, her vision slowly returned as she opened her eyes and realized he really did disappear. Her smile slowly diminished as she wished he would come back. She began to wonder if she had done something wrong, he never left the room during play. She began to shift in her restraints; two minutes seemed like hours in her state of bliss she had fallen deep into.

Footsteps seemed to echo as they grew closer. She relaxed slightly in her restraints as he came into sight. She smiled sweetly, biting her lip and starring into his eyes longingly. She dared not speak unless she was spoken too, for she wanted to tell him how much she wanted him. He walked over to the side of the bed and sat beside her. Slowly he untied all of the rope holding her into position without saying a word. She gasped at every warm touch he allowed her against her smooth skin.

When she was finally released he wrapped her in his arms and placed her on his lap, supporting her back with one arm. He smile and kissed her cheek as she beamed with happiness. Leaning into him she breathed his scent in and felt his warmth sink into her skin. She wanted so deeply to please him; she wanted him to be happy and to be proud of her. She straightened her posture and pressed her chest out proudly, the way he taught her to sit.

“Claire, I have been waiting for the right moment to give this to you.” He started to speak and she instantly was drawn to every word he said. He hardly ever called her by her given name, it was normally slave or when he was in a good mood, babe. She sat in shock, wondering what it possibly could be that he had for her. He had already given her everything she could ever wish for. As long as she had him, she didn’t want or need anything else. She knew that he would love her, protect her, and provide for her. After all he was her Master and she was his slave. It was always meant to be this way she told herself.

“Watching you respond to everything that I have done to you today, I think that you are ready for this. You have done nothing but make me proud Claire.” He paused as he pressed two fingers under her chin, allowing for her gaze to meet his.

“These welts are a sign of my love for you Claire. You mean the world to me babe, and I know that this is not exactly traditional, but it was meant to be this way. You were born to serve. The desire you have to please me and the willpower you posses to go against all odds to persevere for me surprise me every day. You truly are amazing and there is no one in this world like you.” Silent tears were rolling down her face as she completely lost it. She was in shock. She loved her Master so much; her passion for pleasing him ran through her blood. She had been waiting for six months for this moment.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. It was a thin, velvety smooth, black collar. She burst into tears as he pulled her into his chest. Her arms unconsciously wrapped around his back and into his hair as she kissed his neck once in appreciation. He held her close and rubbed her back as he told her, “I’m so proud of you Claire, please never forget that. You truly do mean everything to me.”

He then released her as she sat up straight, tears continuing to fall down her face. He whipped away her tears gently as he smiled. Slowly he released the clasp of the collar and wrapped it around her neck. Goosebumps had sprung all over her skin as she quivered with excitement. One last tear of joy fell as he closed the clasp and secured her collar around her neck. She touched it with her hand caressing it softly.

He finally whispered, “You’re mine.”
LoveClaire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to LoveClaire for this post:
Old 02-03-2011, 03:02 PM   #2
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Sounds really good. Is that at the start, or halfway through, or what? Anyway, please continue
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
LoveClaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by pymani96 View Post
Sounds really good. Is that at the start, or halfway through, or what? Anyway, please continue
Pymani96
Thanks! This is halfway through, after some torture had taken place (the welts and such). Sorry if it was a bit confusing, I wanted to start in the heat of the moment. (;
Old 02-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #4
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You're a fantastic writer. Can't wait to read more of your stuff
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #5
zac
getDare Sweetheart

I LOVE IT XDXDXDXD i look forward to this story starting....from the beginning xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #6
Horse.Chic
getDare Sweetheart

Please keep writing more! I subscribed to this thread
Old 02-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #7
LoveClaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard View Post
You're a fantastic writer. Can't wait to read more of your stuff
Thanks so much, I don’t claim myself to be much of a writer. (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac View Post
I LOVE IT XDXDXDXD i look forward to this story starting....from the beginning xx
I'm glad you like it so far and I'm not quite sure this story will have an exact beginning and end (as of right now). I may be jumping around to different situations to show different sides of their relationship. I may do some flashbacks to when they met and the beginning stages of their relationship, but I want to focus primarily on the growth of Claire and the relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse.Chic View Post
Please keep writing more! I subscribed to this thread
The next section of the story will be up sometime tomorrow, I have a bit more fine tuning to do. Thanks for the support. <3
Old 02-05-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
LoveClaire

Thanks for all of the feedback. I hope you all enjoy this next section, please let me know what you think. (:

Introduction to the X

She woke up cold and alone. Her muscles were stiff and aching from sleeping in a curled up ball. The small cage that she was confined in was dark, most likely covered by a blanket, she thought. She sighed, wishing she had the privilege of waking up beside her Master this morning. After all, this is where she belonged. She was his toy, his pet, and his most valuable possession. She had learned to accept her place.

As she awakened, she remembered the night before as she slowly touched her precious collar that was secured around her neck. It suddenly didn’t matter that she was all alone in the dark, cold and sore. She was his possession and that’s all she had ever wanted.

She began to imagine his warm arms wrapped around her, keeping her warm as she shivered. He was above average in height around six foot two and he was quite handsome in her eyes. Of course, in her eyes he was perfect, all of his flaws just seemed to make her love and cherish him more.

Her senses slowly came to her as she began to stir in the cage, becoming restless. The smell of bacon filled her nostrils and she could hear him in the kitchen banging pans. She was disappointed, she usually got to make him breakfast. It was her job and he was doing it himself. She enjoyed carrying him a plate full of his favorite eggs and bacon in to greet him in the mornings. He would always allow her to sit beside him as he ate, feeding her off his plate.

She decided that he just didn’t want to wake her. After all, she was exhausted from the night before. She rubbed her stomach and breasts softly, the welts had begun to fade but they still burnt as she ran her fingers over each one.

She loved the feeling of cold leather whipping her back and a harsh cane raining down across her delicate skin. It made her feel helpless. She also loved the satisfaction it gave her Master. Even through all the tears and pain, if he was happy so was she. Of course she had her favorite tortures, a few things that can make the average girl quiver in fear, made her quiver in sheer pleasure. She absolutely loved having her nipples toyed with; the harshest clamps only made her want more. It was a dangerous obsession, she had tortured them herself and gone a bit too far, they were sore for weeks. Of course her Master knew the limits and exactly how to push them. She also loved clamps on her pussy. She loved when he would pull on them making it hurt so bad as he pleased her, making it feel so good. She had a very twisted love for pain and he had a very twisted love for giving her the pain she so much desired.

Her mind had drifted into her deepest fantasies, ones that she was lucky enough to have in reality with her Master. Time had seemed like an hour, confined in her small cage when it had only been twenty minutes. Finally, the blanket covering her cage was lifted and she was blinded by all of the light. She heard the door open and was grabbed by the arm. She looked up, seeing her Master made her smile. When her eyes adjusted to the light she realized that he didn’t look very happy.

He yanked her out of the cage and onto the floor as she tried to get to her knees to present herself to him; he grabbed her by the hair and began to pull her quickly out of the room. She struggled to get onto her hands and knees, trying to keep up with him as he walked quickly. She let out small cries as he pulled her hair harder, motivating her to move faster. She was keeping up as best she could, crawling behind him. She knew what was coming as he opened the basement door. Part of her was terrified because of the look on his face, but she was proud that she was there for him.

He picked her up quickly, throwing her over his shoulder, like a rag doll, as he stampeded down the stairs. She began to panic when he placed her down in front of the giant wooden X in the far corner of the basement. He typically used this when he was mad, frustrated, or when she was being punished. She began to think if she had down anything wrong, but she could think of nothing. Claire was a good slave; she hardly ever broke a rule or disobeyed her Master.

She sighed, something must have happened to upset him. She hated seeing an angry look on his face. She was happy that she was going to be able to help him relieve his frustrations, but she wished he wasn’t so upset to begin with. He had not spoken one word to her, which meant he really was mad about something. He quickly grabbed her by her small wrists and secured them high above her head on the wooden X. Her feet were then tied tightly to the bottom of the giant structure.

Her vision was taken from her as he strapped a blindfold over her eyes, followed by her ability to scream as he shoved a ball gag in her mouth. She got nervous as he traced his rough hands over her back, smacking her ass with one quick motion. It stung harshly, her Master was very strong and he knew that she could take even some of his hardest hits. He didn’t hesitate to grab one of the most painful weapons from the wall. She could hear it swing through the air as he warmed up his arms. The cane sliced the air; she could feel him swinging it right past her. She began to shake, she knew what was about to come would be very painful. She knew that she would cry and scream without being able to control herself, but no matter what she would be pleasing her Master and making him proud.

Her muscles tightened as the cool cane pressed into her back. She let out a silent whimper as he swung the cane back to land the first hit against her smooth skin…
Old 02-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #9
Horse.Chic
getDare Sweetheart

It is coming along heaps nice! Keep going, but dont rush it!
Old 02-05-2011, 01:40 PM   #10
Nicsb

Love the story update soon
Nicsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #11
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

I love the story, and can't wait for the next installment.
spiritualxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #12
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Fantastic stuff, loving your writing voice.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #13
LoveClaire

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback. I'm excited to post the next section, simply to see how people react. It should be up by Tuesday night.

Thanks again. Any constructive criticism is welcome, I'm not a very polished writer; but this story means a lot to me, so any advice would be great.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:16 AM   #14
stats2001

liking it a lot so far...keep up the great work...writing takes a lot of practise, so keep your fingers typing!!!

xox

mark
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #15
Noblesse

This is really good, you leave a lot of information unknown so it truly feels like I am reading a slave's diary. And the amount of feeling you give, its amazing. Keep up the good work .
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk