Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
JustAGuy

Post The Match

DISCLAIMER: The following story contains scenes of nudity and sexualty and is not recommended for young readers. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

Introduction

Let me start at the beginning. My name is Simon Johnson and I am 30 years old. I’m a tech support guy for a big company in my city and I live by myself in an apartment in the suburbs. I’m not fat but I’m not in very good shape as I’ve spent the last 8 years or so of my life playing video games, surfing the web and drinking Pepsi. I’m white, 6’4” and I weigh 200 lbs. I’ve had a couple long-term relationships in the past and I’ve gone on a few dates, but right now I’m single. I’m a loner and I spend little time with friends outside of work and even less time with family. Gee...this is started to sound like a dating site ad. Sorry about that. Let’s move on to the interesting parts.

A fact that nobody knows about me is that I love playing truth or dare. I started with a cousin when I was a kid. The games back then were simple and innocent, such as having to reveal the name of a crush or being dared to kiss the other one’s foot, etc. However I found that the more embarrassing or humiliating the dare the more I enjoyed doing it. I stopped playing in my teens but thought about it often until several years ago when I discovered getdare and began playing again online. At first the dares were simple and enjoyable, such as wearing my underwear backwards and inside out for a week or putting ice cubes down my pants. Over time though these types of dares got less interesting and I started taking harder dares, like running around my house nude at midnight or wearing panties and nylons under my clothes at work. Despite the rush these dares gave me these too got tiresome and I started looking for something new. Browsing the slave/master forums I discovered a whole new way to be humiliated; I could be a slave.

Being a heterosexual male my desire was to have a female mistress, but given the small number of women online it was a lost cause, and I was forced to reconsider how badly I wanted to be humiliated. Ultimately I decided that I enjoyed humiliation regardless of who was humiliating me, so I set out again to find a master.

My first attempts weren’t very fruitful. Most people were just interested in having slaves doing sexually debase things to their bodies and weren’t too concerned about what the slave was into. Many were on the other side of the world relative to me and time zone issues were always a problem. Almost all of the masters either lost interest and stopped chatting to me or I lost interest after feeling disengaged. All this changed, however, when I met Humili8U on getdare.

Humili8U is a male five years my younger who also happened to live in a town about 20 minutes outside of the city I lived in. Like me he was into humiliation except he liked to see slaves squirm in humiliation rather than be humiliated himself. After some chatting and basic truth or dare games we discussed him taking me on as a slave and agreed to terms of my enslavement. He said he would tailor my servitude to match my humiliation fetish, with the ultimate goal of gradually pushing my boundaries farther and farther and I liked the idea. We decided that my slave name was going to be “Bitch” because when he was to be finished with me, that is what I’d be reduced to.

For the next several months I really enjoyed being Humili8U’s slave and the tasks were great. Every day he would decide which pair of underwear I was to wear and I had to provide photographic proof I was wearing them. I also had to send daily journals to him talking about my day and my feelings...he was really interested in getting to know me. A few tasks were naughty fun like going into a public bathroom or change room at a shopping mall, stripping completely nude and taking a self-pic with my mobile phone and sending it to him, etc.

Eventually we got comfortable enough with each other that I finally agreed to go on cam one night, and kneeling before him I bowed to the camera completely dominated, showing my face. After sending a few photos with my face showing and knowing that he wasn’t distributing them across the Internet we upped the relationship and started talking on the phone where he basically had me tell him all my private thoughts and secrets. He learned a few personal details, like my name, and after a few months of proving that he wasn’t stalking me or coming to murder me or screw up my personal life, I agreed to meet for coffee.

At the coffee shop I finally met my Master in person. He was several inches shorter than me and clearly someone who went to the gym. We chatted about regular life and seeing Humili8U in person made me feel a lot more comfortable. Despite the normalcy of the conversation he did have one slave task for me. After coffee we went out to my car where I was instructed to get into the back seat and lie down. He remained outside and told me to strip completely nude. I did so; carefully staying below the windows as best I could and hoping that nobody parked next to me was coming back to their car. Once I was nude he ordered me to keep my hands to my side and spread my knees to reveal my cock. I’m embarrassed to admit it but I was quite aroused at being so vulnerable and my stiff cock betrayed my arousal. He then produced a digital camera and took three or four photos. He then went around the side that my head was closest to and opened the door. Luckily the car next to me was obstructing the view of other people coming and going to the mall.

He turned his back to me and lowered his pants, exposing his ass. “Now then, slave,” he commanded, “surrender yourself to your Master!” I rolled onto my stomach and got up on my hands and knees. I puckered my lips and kissed my Master on his bare ass cheek in pure subservience. While I was kissing his cheeks he snapped several photos. I heard somebody else walking up to the car and froze but he commanded me to continue. The footsteps got close, stopped for a second or two, then continued on. A few moments later Master told me to stop. It was then that I realized that on my knees was ass was clearly visible from the other side of the car.

“Who saw me Master?” I asked.

Humili8U smiled. “Oh just a sexy girl in her 20’s who was walking by. She smiled when she saw you kissing my ass. I think she snapped a pic with her cell phone”. My face turned a brighter shade of red than it already was and he told me to get dressed and go home. I obeyed immediately. I now belonged to him completely.

A few months went by with no real-life repercussions from meeting my Master in person. I still had my daily tasks (though now I had to send a daily pic in my underwear and nude, both showing face) and I still wrote my daily journals. The more Master learned of me, the more he mocked me for what he knew. He also started having me repeat personal information about me that he already knew, just to reinforce the fact that he knew it and I was owned by him. I didn’t mind any of this at all and I actually found it pretty arousing. Before long he knew more about me than my last long-term girlfriend did. She was a bitch, anyway.

One day I came home to find an email from Master requesting that I spend the weekend at his house and that I was to come promptly on Friday night at 6:00pm. He gave his address and using Google maps I knew it would only take me about half an hour to get there from my apartment. Since I lived alone I knew nobody would miss me on the weekend and I trusted him completely so I packed a bag and headed out at 5:15pm on Friday.

I arrived at Master’s small bungalow with a front porch ten minutes early. He quickly ushered me inside and handed me a black hooded mask and told me to put it on. It was sort of like a balaclava but it only went halfway down the head, stopping just below the nose. He had a mirror on the wall next to me and I could see that it was like a Mexican wrestler’s mask. My face was hidden except for my eyes, my mouth, chin and jaw line. I was curious as to why he had me wear it (seeing as he had already seen my face) but I knew not to question my Master and instead took the opportunity to take in my surroundings. I was in my Master’s living room. He had a couch, loveseat and a flat panel TV mounted to the wall over a small entertainment unit. Aside from that there wasn’t much else in the room. There weren’t even any pictures or paintings hanging on the walls, save for the mirror by the door.
After he finished closing the door and hanging up my jacket he walked up to me and, reaching from his pocket, produced a small white object which he handed to me. I looked at it through the mask and saw it was a white rubber ring with a large cube about 2cm in size attached to it.

“What is this, Master?” I asked.

“It’s a vibrating ring. Press the cube,” he instructed. I did so and the cube started buzzing and vibrating in my hand. I pushed it again to turn it off. “Wear it on your finger like a ring and keep the cube turned inwards towards the palm,” he said to me. I complied. The rubber band of the ring was tight but not too bothersome.

“What is this for, if I may ask, Master?”

“You’ll know when the time is right. Just know that you are not to disappointment me,” he said. “Now strip to your underwear and kneel in front of the couch, facing away from the door”. Again, I complied, my underwear-covered ass high in the air as I waited on all fours. The pair of underwear Master had chosen for me on that day was a brown pair of briefs that were almost like panties as they had no y-front. As I waited, Master came and sat on the couch in front of me and placed his feet on me, using me as an ottoman. He turned the TV on and started watching. I kept my head down in quiet subservience.

I was only in that position for about 20 minutes when the doorbell rang. “Keep your head down,” my Master command sharply and I obeyed, not daring to look behind me at the door and dreading that someone was going to see me in my underwear kneeling like that. Behind me I heard Master invite someone in, but his voice dropped to a whisper and I couldn’t hear what was being discussed.

After a few minutes Master called me to stand up and turn around. Turning, I saw Master standing with a short girl who was wearing the same type of mask that I was. She was wearing a black blouse and a long floral-patterned skirt that went down to her ankles. Barely sticking out at the bottom of the skirt were her nylon-covered feet. Her toes were painted purple. Her skin was a light brown colour and as I looked at her eyes through her mask I could discern an oval shape, thus I surmised that she was Asian, and given her skin colour, probably Filipino or Thai. Her black hair was long enough that it was sticking out of the sides of the mask, shoulder length. Slung over her shoulder was a duffel bag. I stared at her eyes quite intently before I realized that her gaze was directed downward and I immediately recalled that I was in nothing by my underwear. My cock, flaccid from the time spent doing nothing but being a piece of furniture, went rock hard. I could tell that she noticed.

“Bitch, I’d like you to meet one of my other slaves; Lexa,” Master announced. “Lexa, this is my slave Bitch”. I knew Master had other slaves but I had no idea he had ones in the area.

Only when I walked up to shake her hand did her gaze rise to meet mine. “Pleased to meet you,” I said.

She took my hand daintily in hers. “Pleased to meet you too,” she said. She had a slight accent and I recognized it at once as a Filipino accent.

“I suppose you are both wondering what you are doing here,” Master said. In the moment I guess we had both forgotten our places and we both immediately straightened up and faced our Master. “I plan to spend this weekend being served by a slave in every way. I will be waited on hand and foot. I will be sexually serviced. I will be treated like a God.”

“Yes Master,” we both said in unison.

“However,” he continued, “I have decided that it is far too easy just to order one of you to do this. Instead I have decided to make it sporting. We are going to have a little contest. You two are going to have a little physical competition where the first one to bring the other to orgasm wins. The loser will be the servant for the weekend performing any tasks I wish. The winner will spend the weekend as my guest and enjoy all the same services and privileges with the loser as I do. In short, whoever loses will spend a weekend being humiliated not only by me, but by the winner as well.”

“Before we begin it is only fair that the playing field is level. Lexa, strip to your underwear!”

“Yes, Master,” she replied and immediately started unbuttoning her blouse. I was still facing Master but in my peripheral vision I could see her slip the blouse off, exposing a purple bra. The skirt was next, and I could tell her pantyhose went up to her waist. My cock went hard again. “Pantyhose too, Master?”

“Yes. I want you down to your bra and panties”. She rolled the nylons down her legs and took slipped each foot off. I could now tell that she had purple panties on underneath, same colour as the bra, possibly the same colour as her toenails. My cock started throbbing. She placed her duffel bag next to mine, folded up her clothes and carefully placed them on top of the bag.

Master directed us to spaces about 8 feet apart and had us face each other. This was the first time I was able to get a clear look at her. Her dark skin was gorgeous and unblemished and her body shape was fairly fit, in stark contrast to my slightly pudgy, bad-complexioned form. I got to see her breasts for the first time and they were clearly size C, maybe a bit larger, which was rare for an Asian. Her panties and bra did indeed match her nail polish shade. I couldn’t tell what style of panties they were, but they appeared to be silk and had a small pink bow at the front center of the waistline. I wondered if Master had selected her underwear for today like he did for me.

As we stood there it suddenly dawned on me why Master had given me the vibrator ring. Given how sexy Lexa is he obviously wanted her to lose and gave me an advantage. And if I were to win, Lexa would be my slave too! The thought of her spending the weekend with her small red lips wrapped around my cock almost made me cum right then and there. I pushed such thoughts out of my mind and refocused on the task at hand.
JustAGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
JustAGuy

Competition Starts

Master gave us some final instructions about not hurting each other and that all contact must be restraining or sexual. He then told us to begin. I was way taller than Lexa and much stronger but before I could begin she lunged at me and dove between my legs, coming up behind me. I tried to grab her as she went through but her panties were French cut and my hands brushed her ass cheeks without finding anything to grab onto. She spun herself around and yanked down my underwear, exposing my ass. Reaching between my legs, under ass and above my underwear she reached the front and grabbed the shaft of my cock and started stroking me hard and fast. She also lifted with the arm between my legs and at the same time used her other arm to push me forward. This all happened in a split second and I was still leaning forward a bit to catch her as she went through my legs so I fell forward onto my hands and knees. At that point she released my cock, hopped up onto my back facing my ass and reached through the gap between my legs again, grabbing my cock and stroking it. I let out a moan. How did such a tiny girl move so fast?

“Oh Bitch, you’re going to be my bitch now!” she cried. “Cum for me! Cum for Lexa! Surrender and it’ll be all over! Your cock is throbbing already!”

She was telling the truth about my throbbing cock, but I was far from beaten. Despite her position on my back she was quite light. I mustered some strength and lifted myself up, throwing her off my back. “Get off me!” I yelled. She landed head-over-heels on the ground, landing on her back with her head at my feet, but managed to hold on to my underwear, pulling it to my ankles. I couldn’t move much while she held my underwear in such a restraining position. I spun and lunged at her and managed to grab her bra. I pulled it up and her large perky breasts bounced out. We both stopped to look down at her hard brown nipples and areolas and time seemed to freeze. In shame she let go of my underwear and cupped each breast in her hands to hide her nipples.

I thought briefly about pulling my underwear back up but realized that I had to take advantage of the situation and I lunged at her, grabbing her wrists with my hands and pulled her hands away from her breasts. She struggled to sit upright but I effortlessly pulled her arms above her head and pinned them to the floor. I knelt down with my knees crossing her shoulders and touching the ground just under her armpits, allowing me to keep her arms restrained and free up my hands. Sitting down onto my heels, my balls rested on her masked head as she grunted and twisted beneath me. Now it was my turn to have some fun.

“We’ll see who the bitch is now,” I growled as I reached down and grabbed her tits and squeezed them together. Her nipples were between my thumbs and index fingers and I twisted them gently. They were firm and supple. And my cock started throbbing at the idea of being titty-fucked by them.

“Ahhh! Let go of my tits!” she cried. I chuckled as she thrashed her lower half about while I enjoyed groping her. She tried to flip her legs up to wrap them around my head, but I released her breasts and caught them both and pulled them towards me, raising her ass into the air. I spread her legs and looked down at her crotch. A dark wet spot in her purple panties revealed her arousal. At the edges of her panties I saw a few wisps of black pubic hair.

“Well, well, well,” I said. “It looks like somebody else is close to cumming. Shall we see what we have here?” The thinness of her Filipino legs made it easy to pin her ankles together and restrain them with one hand. I slowly slid my free hand down her silky legs. They had been shaved recently, probably today. I gingerly pressed the wet spot of her panties and worked my finger in a circular motion. She gasped.

“No...no...don’t....I must...get...loose,” she stammered as she renewed her efforts to free her arms. As I worked her panties she started moaning while struggling. I increased the diameter of the circle I was tracing and noticed the wet spot on her panties getting larger. I took a moment to look around and I noticed that at some point Master had gotten a camera and was taking photos of the match. I paused and adjusted myself so my balls were clearly resting on her forehead and I was holding her feet together and up like a fisherman would hold a trophy. Master snapped a picture and I motioned with my head for him to move around so that he got a good angle of her panty-covered butt. It was at this point that Lexa noticed the camera. “Oh no! No!” she cried.

“Time for the grand unveiling,” I announced. I used my free hand to reach to her waistline at her pulled and pulled her panties upwards, exposing her ass to Master’s camera. He clearly had it on burst mode and I hoped he had an angle that caught the shame on her face as she turned bright red.

Her pussy was still obscured from my view by her panties so despite her attempts to free her legs by bending her knees I was able to keep her restrained and slid her panties up her legs to her knees. I thought about removing them completely but I figured it would be more humiliating and naughty for her panties to simply be pulled down and not off for awhile.

“Let’s see what we’ve got here,” I said. She closed her legs together, hiding her pussy, but her mons pubis and jet black pubic hair was on full display for me. I ran my fingers through it. It was long, straight and very soft. It was obvious she had never shaved it. I looked down at her face and she looked away in shame. “That’s a fair bit of pubic hair. Of course, once you’re my slave, that’ll be the first thing to go.”

Her eyes opened wide. Apparently I hit a nerve. “You’ll never make me cum. Only a real man could and I’ve seen your tiny dick...you’re not a real man! It will be you who gets shaved!” she growled at me. At this point I was really horny and I wanted this girl bad.

I pulled her panties off, being careful to keep her legs restrained. I then took each ankle in my hands, spread her legs, and pulled her feet under my armpits. I closed my arms to my side, pinning her legs to my body and leaving her completely exposed and vulnerable to my hands. She was bent over like a pretzel and I could no longer see her face as her ass and pussy were now a few inches from my face. I took a few moments to admire her pussy, finally revealed for me and Master’s camera to take it. Her pubic hair was thick along her lips and her labia majora were a little puffy but closed tightly together; all that was visible through the hair was a slit. Her pussy juices make the slit sparkle in the room’s light and I could smell a sweet scent emanating from her pussy. She was close; I could tell.

Keeping my arms down at my sides to hold her legs in place I slid my hands onto her ass cheeks and squeezed. For someone with such a small stature her ass was surprisingly soft and plump and I delighted in squeezing it. At this point Master asked me to wait a moment. Lexa stopped struggling and I could hear how out of breath she was as she panted beneath me. Master fiddled with his camera for a few seconds and pointed it at the two of us. A solid red light was on and I assumed he was recording a video clip.

“Now Lexa,” Master said, “Tell us, before today, how many men have seen your pussy in real life?”

“None, Master,” she replied.

“But you’re not a virgin, correct?” he asked.

“That is correct, Master. I had sex with my first boyfriend back in high school but it was dark and I wouldn’t let me see nude.”

“And who was the first to see your pussy on a web cam?”

“You were, Master.”

“How many people have seen your asshole in real life or online?”

“None, Master,” she replied quietly. He lifted the camera up and pointed it at her ass.

“Bitch, would you like to do the honours?” he asked me.

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Master,” I replied. I grabbed both butt cheeks roughly, placing my fingers along her crack, and spread her ass. Her tight, puckered brown anus was exposed for the first time and Master started snapping pictures. Lexa whimpered but didn’t struggle.

“So Lexa,” Master continued. “How do you feel now?”

“Humiliated, Master,” she groaned. I could almost see the pussy juices appearing from between her lips.

“Why, Lexa? What sort of women show off their assholes and pussies like this?”

“Please, Master...not that,” she begged.

“Answer, Lexa,” Master snapped. “And look into the camera.” He pointed the camera below her legs at her face. I still couldn’t see her face but I assumed she was blushing brightly.

“Yes Master,” she sighed, defeated. “Putas show off their assholes and pussies to men, Master. Whores. Sluts.”

“Very good, Lexa. Continue the match,” Master ordered. Releasing her ass cheeks, I drew my right hand to her pussy lips. I started working my index finger up and down her lips, lubing it up with her juices. She started to moan but had stopped struggling.

“That’s, it, Lexa,” I said melodiously. “Let yourself go. Give up, cum, and reveal yourself as the slut you truly are.” I decided to kick it up a notch “Become the puta you know in your heart that you are.”

Lexa started struggling a little again. “No...no...I’m not a puta,” she argued. I knew I had her.

“Of course you are,” I continued as I started to slide my finger deeper into her pussy with each stroke. “Putas show off their tits, asses and pussies just like you’re doing now. Putas have sex with their boyfriends. And you know what else putas do? They suck cock like the whores they are.” At that, Lexa moaned loudly and tensed her legs. She was trying to thrust against my hand.

“I will enjoy having a puta like you suck my cock, Lexa. I will enjoy watching you shave your pussy bare just like real putas are. You will service me and Master all weekend long.”

“No,” she gasped. “I won’t lose. You can’t make me cum. I will not be a puta for a little bitch like you!”

Her resurgence of defiance surprised me. I was never good at manual stimulation of the few girlfriends I’ve had and I knew that it was likely that she was right. What she didn’t know however, was that I had a secret weapon. I drew my thumb up to the vibrator ring and pressed the cube. I instantly felt a buzzing in my hand. She must’ve felt it too as she immediately asked what it was.

“Just my little ace in your hole,” I replied, laughing. I touched the cube lightly at the bottom of her pussy lips and she immediately went tense and groaned out loud. I slowly slid the cube up her pussy lips, and while it slid up, I pushed it in deeper. When I felt it press against her clit she started bucking and moaning I started working her clit with the vibrator in a circular motion and she moaned even louder.

“No...please....don’t make me cum,” she pleaded between moans. “I’m not a puta!”

“What will you do in return for me stopping?” I asked.

“Anything...<gasp>...please...stop”

“You will admit that you’ve lost?”

“Yes. I lost, you won! You’ve beaten me!”

"Will you admit that you're the bitch, not me, and you deserve to lose?"

"I'm a huge bitch and I'm getting what I deserve!" she yelled/moaned.

“You’ll suck my cock?”

“Yes,” she cried. My cock started throbbing even more.

I raised my body up and released her legs from under my arms, allowing her to fall flat onto the floor. I kept my vibrator ring on her clit, though, and slid my left leg off her left arm so that I could position my cock in front of her mouth. Although her arm was free she left it lying above her head, defeated. She started grinding her pussy against my hand while I worked her clit. My hard cock hung in front of her mouth. She licked her lips and parted them. “Please stop, and I will suck your cock,” she said just before another wave of groaning hit her. She looked me in the eyes and I could see her shame. “I will swallow it all.”

I wasn’t in the mood to show any mercy. “Oh, I’m not going to stop,” I said. “I want you to admit that you’re a puta.”

“No!” she cried. I knew she was on the verge of cumming.

“Not only that, I want you, on camera, to tell me your real name, admit to being a puta, and when you cum I will unmask you and THEN you can suck my cock.”

Her eyes went wide with fear, but the following wave of groaning revealed that she found the prospect of being totally exposed to me just as arousing. She was about to cum and then she would be mine completely.

TO BE CONTINUED....BUT HOW WILL IT END? YOU DECIDE!

I hope you've enjoyed the story up to this point. I plan to write two endings to this story: one where Bitch wins and Lexa is enslaved, and one where Lexa manages to avoid cumming and ends up winning, enslaving Bitch. Which one I do first I leave to the readers. Post here telling me which version you'd like to see. On Friday I'll tally up the votes and the one with the most votes will get written first!
Old 01-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #3
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I'd like to see Bitch win and Lexa enslaved

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

I want bitch to win, lexa to cum. It's time the boys won something.
Pymani96
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 10:54 PM   #5
JustAGuy

Well, there were only 2 votes (which was a little disappointing), but it looks like Lexa will lose. I'll try to get her losing ending up by the end of next week.

Thanks to the two who weighed in.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:16 PM   #6
JustAGuy

To those who are following this story...I am working on the conclusion but I am unexpectedly having to move during the month of February, which may impact my ability to finish this story as quickly as I hoped.

I will post a chunk of the conclusion once I reach a logical point to do so.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

I hate it when threads are abandoned...
Py96
Old 02-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #8
nicknick0912
Account Banned

keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
nicknick0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:59 AM   #9
JustAGuy

Geez, I said I was busy moving. You can't rush a fine wine, here people. Anyhow, I've been working on the story (as I said before), and though there's much more to come, here's a the begining of the version where Lexa loses:

LEXA LOSES

She apparently realized her predicament, too. “No! No! Please, sir! I will blow you and drink your cum and let you fuck me, just please stop!” She lifted her head and managed to wrap her lips around the tip of my cock. I felt her tongue start licking my tip and for a moment I thought I was going to lose it right then and there. She must have felt me throbbing because her free hand suddenly went for my shaft. I knew that she was going to try and make me cum first. I quickly leaned back, pulling my cock from her mouth while simultaneously pressing the vibrator harder against her pussy. Her hand, just inches from my cock, clenched into a fist and dropped to her side.

“Noooooo! Nooooo!” she cried, arching her back. I had her. Master must’ve known it to, because he moved to get a good shot of her masked face.
“What’s your real name, Lexa?” I commanded, grabbing her head by her mask and twisting it to look directly into the camera lens.

“No....oh God...no...,” she gasped. “My...real...name....is....oooooh....Sophie De La Cruz!”

“Ha ha ha! And what are you, Sophie?” I yelled, ripping off her mask. Her long black hair fell out from the mask as I pulled it away. Her face, now fully revealed, took on a shocked look as she realized she was completely exposed and she looked me straight in the eye. For a brief moment I caught a gleam of defiance but it was quickly washed away with the approaching orgasm. She looked at a the camera, then tilted her head back, arching her back even higher, and propping herself up on her elbows.

“I am Sophie De La Cruz and I am a putaaaaaaaa!” she screamed as the orgasm hit her hard. She cried and moaned and writhed against the vibrator on my finger for at least 15 seconds before she collapsed to the floor, defeated. She whimpered as her body shivered with aftershocks.

“It looks like we have a winner! Lexa is defeated and Bitch wins,” Master announced. “Good job, Bitch.”

“Thank you, Master, “ I said, bowing my head, “May I be allowed to cum now, Master?”

“You are the winner, Bitch,” Master said. “You are spending the weekend here as a guest. Lexa will service both our needs, whatever they are, and whenever we want, right Lexa?”

Lexa didn’t move from where she was lying. “Yes, Master. I am here to service you both,” she hoarsely whispered.

“She sounds thirsty, Bitch, why don’t you give her something to drink?” Master suggested.

“Thank you, Master. I will,” I replied. I got up and sat on the couch, spreading my legs. “Hey loser, you owe me a blowjob! Get your lazy brown ass over here!”

Lexa dragged herself to her knees and started to crawl towards me. “Wait!” I said. “Bring your bag over here with you.”

“May I ask why, Sir?” Lexa said.

“No, you may not, slut! Now bring it over here, on your knees like the bitch you are and start servicing me!”

“Yes Sir, right away Sir,” she said, bowing her head. She retrieving her bag and crawled over to me, offering it to me. I took it and gestured with my head towards my cock. She moved between my legs and started sucking and licking my tip. While she was getting started, I opened up her bag and dumped the contents out on the couch next to me. She had packed a bunch of clothes, a small plastic bag with a toothbrush and other hygiene items, a brush, her wallet, and her cell phone. I picked up the wallet and opened it up. Her drivers license was there and it verified that her name really was Sophie De La Cruz. Master was still videotaping her, so I got him to zoom in on her license while I held it next to her head as it bobbed up and down on my throbbing cock. She had been so lost in her task that she hadn’t seen what we were doing. Master put the video camera on a tri-pod and went and got his digital still camera, and just then she noticed her license. She pulled her mouth off my cock as Master started taking photos.

“No! Please don’t expose me like this!” she cried. Regardless of her protests she continued to work my shaft with one hand and that’s when I noticed that she was fingering herself with the other. She was total a humiliation slut. As Master snapped pictures and ordered her to face him with my cock inches from her face, her driver’s license showing all her details right there, I couldn’t hold on any longer and I came just as hard as Lexa had. My cum shot all over her face in several squirts. Master had a burst mode on his camera and must have been anticipating it because he started taking rapid succession photos while my cum sprayed into her face and hair.

Dripping with my cum, she turned to me and said “Was that blowjob to your satisfaction, Sir?”

“Not bad for your first try,” I gasped between shudders. “But don’t worry, you’ve got all weekend to perfect it!”

This was indeed going to be a great weekend.

TO BE CONTINUED

If you like the story, please comment. If you really like it, send me a PM. If you're a girl and you'd like to be humiliated by Lexa, then definitely give me a PM!
Old 02-14-2011, 09:15 AM   #10
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

This is an awesome story. Keep it cummin, literally!
Pymani96
Old 02-19-2011, 05:48 PM   #11
tarheel boy

yes please continue

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation enslavement