Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-01-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Default My First Encounter

This story contains voilence, abuse and some things that the reader may find offensive/disgusting.

This is a story of my first encounter with a master. His name was Rory and he was forty six, he had short greyish hair and a slight beer belly. I was reaching my sixteenth birthday; I had short, light brown hair, blue eyes and was quite fit.

The relationship between me and Rory or ‘Sir’ as I was ordered to call him began online when I was thirteen. It started out quite normal, we talked for a while, agreed to a S/M relationship, Sir set rules, things like waking up at certain times, not being allowed use the toilet without permission and not being allowed touch myself without permission. I would cam for him every second night and perform tasks that he would set. It didn’t take long for him to eliminate most of my limits including, family, friends, public, scat and shaving.

I had become a fully pledged slave at the tender age of thirteen and lived my life the way I was ordered to. Not a minute would go by where I didn’t think about him and his rules.

We had agreed to meet up when I turned sixteen, it was the legal age and neither of us wanted Sir to be in any kind of trouble but the weeks approaching my birthday only made us want to meet even more so we decided that now was the time.

I had been given orders to follow and was told that I would be severely punished if I didn’t follow them.

I was ordered to wake up at six am and retrieve my tightest white briefs, my dad’s leather belt, my dirty socks (I was forced to wear them for two weeks without changing them) and bring with me, the same underwear I had been wearing for nearly three weeks.

Three years ago I would have never dreamed of being so filthy, not changing underwear or skipping showering but when Sir gave me an order I done it.

Once I had everything gathered I opened the laptop and typed a quick email as I was ordered, to let Sir know I had begun.

I searched under the bed for my bottle and as always, pee’d into it. I had been doing this ritual for the past two years, every morning my first pee would be into a bottle, throughout the day I would drink it and so on. Once I had filled the bottle I went to the kitchen and ate what I was ordered to.
I could feel myself getting nervous but I was also excited at the thought of actually having Sir there to order me around.

The morning air bit at my skin as I walked out the door. I had been told to wear only a t-shirt and shorts but have a spare change of clothes and underwear in my bag. I stood there for a moment before pulling the bottle out and gulping down some, it tasted foul but again, it was a routine which I was forbidden to break.

The walk to the woods wasn’t long, maybe twenty minutes but it seemed to be a lot quicker today. I knew where his house was, I had been ordered to come down here before, strip, leave my clothes there and return home naked once.

It came into view, a small log cabin with a large Land Rover jeep parked outside. My orders had been simple. I was to walk to the door, strip to my underwear, knock twice and lie on my stomach on the ground.

My heart beat faster as I stood in front of the door, I was contemplating leaving but quickly though against it. I pulled the t-shirt over my head and folded it beside the door, my shorts fell down to my ankles and after kicking off my shoes, I stepped out of them.

Unlike most boys my age, I had shaved all body hair below my eyebrows, including my pubic hair, leg and arm hair and underarms as well as my chest hair and bum hair.

I knocked hard twice on the door and jumped to the cold, moist ground that was covered in leaves. I stayed as still as I could as I heard the inside being unlocked and the door creaking open.

After a long thirty seconds I heard him snigger and felt his heavy shoe pressing against my butt.

‘Spread your legs boy’ came his chilling voice and immediately I obeyed, pushing my legs as far apart as I could.

I felt his shoe pushing into my groin and although it didn’t hurt, I flinched at the contact.

‘Something wrong boy?’ he barked and I knew he was in a bad mood.

‘No Sir’ I sheepishly replied

I tried to keep as still as possible as he grabbed my ankles.

‘Let’s get this started’ he mumbled and without warning, began dragging me by my ankles, up the concrete steps and into his warm cabin.

The front of my body stung from the contact with the concrete but the warm wooden floor in his cabin was quite comfortable.

‘Thirty press ups, now’ he ordered.

I began and after about ten, could feel the strain on my thin arms.

‘Pathetic’ he laughed and pushed me flat onto my stomach with his boot.

‘I hope you realise that the next few hours will be the hardest of your life boy’
The words slapped me in the face and I suddenly wondered why I was actually there.

[Let me know how you think it's going please ]
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 07:29 AM   #2
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Very nice. I look forward to more soon.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #3
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

excellent! you have clearly put a lot of time and effort into this. nice job

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #4
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher37 View Post
Very nice. I look forward to more soon.
Thank you, I'll be uploading the next part soon
Old 04-01-2012, 09:15 AM   #5
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by footmuncher View Post
excellent! you have clearly put a lot of time and effort into this. nice job
Thank you, glad you like it
Old 04-01-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
gayboi25

Great start, looking forward to more, fiction or non-fiction?

Ok: Wedgies, ice cubes, small insertion, some piss

limits: public, pain, involving others, scat, messy, blood
gayboi25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 09:17 AM   #7
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayboi25 View Post
Great start, looking forward to more, fiction or non-fiction?
Thanks, it's sort of a mixture, some parts are non fiction but to make it more interesting there is some fiction in there
Old 04-02-2012, 04:17 AM   #8
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

A few parts of this chapter may be offensive to readers.

I continued to stay still until he spoke again.

‘Stand up and face the door boy’

I quickly pulled myself up and surveyed my surroundings. The walls struck me first, hundreds, if not thousands of pictures of young boys plastered them.

I felt sick; it was as if they were all looking at me. They all sat or stood in exposing positions, some even together and a few had groups of naked boys.

I was about to tell Rory that I had to go, already planning on contacting the police and getting this scumbag sent to prison but he had spoken first and I, as if I had been some type of child, shut up.

‘Now, as you can see, I like young boys’ he paused and his words lingered, he said them as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

‘You have two options now, you can stay and we can continue our relationship or you can try to leave and I will have to make sure you can never walk out of here again, up to you’

My heart sank, I had wasted three years with this sick man, obeying his every order, doing things that no human being would think of and degrading myself in every possible way.

‘But before you make your choice, let me show you something’ he placed his hand on my bare shoulder and guided me into another room.

In the corner of the room was a collage of pictures that I couldn’t make out from that distance.

‘Take a look boy’ he said, pushing me forward.

My mind went blank as I surveyed the pictures. There were about one hundred pictures, some small and others larger of me.

Some of them, I had sent, naked ones and ones of tasks I had done but others, I had never seen before.

‘I told you when we met that I worked in the computer industry, your webcam and personal files weren’t that hard to access and once I done that, your “personal” life, became public’.

I couldn’t believe that I had been betrayed like this. It was as if someone had just given me the pieces to a puzzle, everything began making sense. That’s how he knew when I had been masturbating without permission, how he knew what time I went to sleep and woke and how he knew everything else that I had never told him.

‘By the way, it was your brother who jacked off and left the mess on your bed, he had a nice cock by the way’. I could hear him smile and immediately I felt a wave of anger flow through me.

‘How dare you!’ I roared as I turned to face him. His grin faded and was replaced by a look of anger and rage.

‘Pull your pants down boy’ he ordered and I almost laughed.

‘You think I’m going to pull my pants down to a sick, twisted person like you?’

It felt good to actually stand up for myself; I hadn’t done it since I was twelve.

‘I understand your angry boy, and I will be generous and not punish you too much for that little outburst, but now, you will do what I say’

He began walking toward me and before I could react, he had pulled me by the arm and had his full body weight against me.

‘I want you to tell me how sorry you are and that you will never do anything like that again’ he demanded as he pushed me even harder against the wall.

‘Fuck you!’ I shouted but he only tightened the grip around my neck.

‘Say it boy, or I will kill you’ he whispered.

I thought about it, he was bigger, stronger and older than me, he had a car so even if I did escape he could catch me before I got out of the woods, my clothes, phone and shoes where outside and even if I did manage to get away, he knew everything about me and had pictures to prove it.

‘I’m really sorry that I said that and I will never do anything like that again’ I spat

He coughed

‘Sir’

‘Good boy’ he whispered as he released the grip he had on me.

‘Now, you realise you will have to be punished for that don’t you boy?’

‘Yes Sir’ I replied, lowering my head.

‘Come on’ he pulled me by the wrist into another room which had only a desk and two chairs. He led me toward the desk and forcefully bent me over it.

‘Every time I lash you, you will say “I am a very bold boy, lash me again” understand?’

I nodded and listened as he searched through his drawer and retrieved a belt. Using his boot, he spread my legs apart and held me down the back of my neck.

I had spanked myself before but the pain as the belt bit at my butt was worse than anything I could have done myself.

I screamed with the searing pain.

‘You will get double what I’m thinking if you don’t do as I ask boy’ he hissed

‘I am a very bold boy, lash me again Sir’ I winced

The second one seemed even worse but I done as he said and repeated the same line over and over until tears streaked my face and my butt was numb with pain.

‘Now, I want you to sit up on that desk like a good boy’

‘Yes sir’ I mumbled, trying not to think of the pain as I sat down.

'Your next punishment will start shortly' he sneered as he left the room.
Old 04-02-2012, 04:39 AM   #9
gekostar1

cool story keep posting fast
gekostar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #10
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Rory left the room and returned a few moments later with my bag and another one of his own.

He searched through his own and pulled out a funnel, a bottle of liquid and a butt plug.

‘Let’s make you full, shall we?’

I didn’t reply but watched as he got closer.

‘Lie on your back’

I lay down and felt a shiver as the cold wood made contact with my skin.

He grabbed my briefs and pulled them off.

The small part of the funnel sat against my hole as he lifted my legs up like he was changing a child’s diaper.

I gasped as he pushed some of it inside me.

‘This here is a little thing I mixed up myself’ he smiled, opening the three litre bottle. He didn’t pause as he talked, he just continued pouring the liquid into the funnel and into my body.

‘It’s a mixture of urine, saliva, cum, shit, water, banana and my favourite ingredient, laxative. It will make you want to push all of it out, but as you can see’ he lifted the butt plug up ‘I have that part sorted, first you’ll feel very full, like you badly need the toilet, then your body will try to push the content out but this little thing’ he paused as he pushed the plug inside me, ‘that will stop that, then you will begin to cramp, your anus will burn as it’s attacked by the mess inside and your stomach will feel as though your being squeezed from the inside’. He said this like he found the whole thing quite amusing, which he probably did.

‘It won’t take long for you to beg me to let you mess yourself ‘he winked at me as he pulled my briefs back up and patted me on the testicles.

‘Stand up and do squats until I tell you to stop’

I done what I was told but couldn’t help wonder why he was doing this and not sexual stuff, he clearly wanted to have sex with me, he had told me before, but all he was doing was torturing me. I was prepared to have to do tasks and punishments but this was a bit much.

I was on thirty when I felt a pain in my stomach, my hole felt like it was inflating and the thoughts of what had been poured inside me made me want to throw up.

‘Keep going!’ snapped Sir, looking at me from his desk.

I continued to squat and as I reached fifty, my legs gave away and a pain in my stomach caused me to fall to my butt.

I held my butt even though I knew nothing would come out.

‘Jumping jacks, now!’ he shouted

‘I can’t sir, it’s too sore’ I pleaded.

He walked over and slapped me hard across the face but before I had time to even cry out, he had reached down my briefs and ripped the plug from inside me.

The pain only lasted a second, followed by the mess spraying from my hole into my white briefs.

I tried to clench but I couldn’t, my underwear filled up in seconds with hot liquid and I sat there, embarrassed like a baby in a full diaper.

‘How does that feel boy?’

‘Messy sir’ I replied, my face turning a bright red

He laughed and leaned in closer. His lips touched mine and his tongue began exploring my mouth. I couldn’t bring myself to kiss him back but I could feel my penis harden in my soiled underwear, something I had been forbidden to ever do without Sir's permission.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:04 PM   #11
md91

very very good! can't wait to read more
limits: poo, blood, shaving, public, family
md91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:16 PM   #12
SubT

pretty good, keep posting
SubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 09:11 AM   #13
md91