Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-07-2010, 08:43 AM   #1
heythere_13

Default Forest exhibitionism and edging dare.

I wrote this dare for someone else who never got back to me about it. So if anyone is interested, enjoy! (Written for a female, could be easily modified for male).

This dare may be done at any time of the day you choose, wearing whatever clothes you like, except do not wear a bra (panties are a must). Also in preparation, roll a die. Add three to that number. Remember it for later.

I want you to walk into the forest near your apartment. Go deep into the forest. Find a tree and lean on it with your back to your apartment building. I want you to fondle yourself over your clothing. First concentrate on your breasts. First lightly caressing, then hard groping. Finally, pinch and tug on your nipples (medium strength) through your shirt. Do this 20 times. Take off your bottom clothing, so that you have on only panties on from the waste down (you may keep your shoes on if you like). Now rub your clit from the outside of your panties. Slap your pussy lightly (20 times). Now reach inside your panties and rub it until you are very wet. Find a broken branch nearby.

Strip down to your panties and get on your hands and knees. Spank yourself with the branch 20 times (medium). Now take off your panties. Hang them on a nearby branch. Bring yourself to the edge of orgasm but DO NOT CUM. Now walk 20 paces (long strides) into the forest in any direction you like. Find another tree to lean on, and edge a second time. You will walk 20 paces from your pile of clothing and edge for the amount your rolled on the die (Rolled a three, add three, walk 20 paces 6 times and edge 6 times).

If you completed all steps without failing, you may orgasm on your last edging. If you failed, you may not orgasm again until I allow it. Return to your clothing, dress, return home. Leave the panties there. Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun, and report back with your experience.

27/M/US
Likes: Masturbation, orgasm denial, light humiliation, being a dare master
Dislikes: Bodily fluids, getting caught, pain
heythere_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 07:59 AM   #2
Subandrew

Send a message via MSN to Subandrew

Absolutely going to try this when I get the chance. Sounds like a sweet dare.

20/m/sub into: cbt, nipple/anal torture, wax, bondage, humiliation, exibitionism, dog rp, and anything else apart from...

Will NOT do: scat, blood, needles, family
Subandrew is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk