Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-18-2010, 06:28 AM   #1
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Mr.RainbowBanana
Rainbow A Nice Multi-Theme Dice Dare For Both Genders

Note: for those that don’t know, if another roll is needed in a dare, the result the dice gives is substituted for “x”, for example, in the first section for rolling a two: “Fill a jug of icy water with ice cubes and mix in a lot of toothpaste, place your balls/tits in the jug for x minutes”, the x will always be that of a standard 6 sided dice.

Also for additional dice rolls follow the link: http://www.dice2d.com/dice-roller.html
That’ll help with odd sided dice rolls

Should any dare prove not possible, or against strict limits, simply re-roll.

You’ll have to follow the link and roll the D5 dice for the categories.

Roll for section
1 - cold/hot
2 - semi-public
3 - pain
4 - night time
5 - down right stupidly insane

1-COLD/HOT!:
Roll a 1: Smother your dick/pussy in toothpaste, icy hot or a heat cream, edge twice with it on, no cumming.
Roll a 2: Fill a jug of icy water with ice cubes and mix in a lot of toothpaste, place your balls/tits in the jug for x minutes.
Roll a 3: Boil some water, once boiled leave it for 5 - 7 mins (we don’t want you to scold yourself!), then slowly pour it over your dick/pussy.
Roll a 4 (gals): Insert x amount of ice cubes in your pussy, roll a 7 sided dice (the D7 dice from following the link).
Roll a 4 (guys): fill a pint glass with 2 times x amount of ice cubes (the D7 dice from the link above), place your balls in the glass for x amount of minutes.
Roll a 5: Category jump! - Roll for a different section to go to and do something from that category instead.
Roll a 6: Roll a 4 sided dice (the D4 dice from the link above) two times, make sure the results are different, these are the numbered tasks in this section that you have to do.

2-SEMI-PUBLIC!:
Roll a 1: Slip your hand down your pants and play with yourself for x amount of minutes on any form of public transport.
Roll a 2: This is a little messy so you may re-roll if you want, in a public library you must orgasm twice, and this doesn’t count if using the toilets.
Roll a 3: You must spend at least 2 hours fully naked outdoors, 1 hour around midday, and the other around midnight, the places have to be different and can be anything outdoors, nothing indoors, even if public bathroom, it must be done outside, feel the cool fresh air against your body.
Roll a 4: Category jump! - Roll for a different section to go to and do something from that category instead.
Roll a 5: You must edge 3 times, each in a different place, 1 on any form of public transport, 1 in public bathrooms and 1 in a store or similar place as risky.
Roll a 6: P.M another getdare user to roll for you in this section.

3-PAIN!:
Roll a 1: Find a thin nettle branch in a park, with the branch you must whip your bare ass 3 times, and your dick/pussy 2 times.
Roll a 2: Pull open your underwear and drop 8 drawing pins in, slowly and gently pull your underwear back and for the next 2 hours keep them in.
Roll a 3: Attach a clothes peg to each nipple, then 2 on each pussy lip/ball, and a final on your clit/head of dick, leave on for x amount of minutes.
Roll a 4: Go commando late at night and a 30 min walk, girls must have 4 clothes pegs on their pussy, guys, on dick. Girls must wear a skirt and guys jeans, flip a coin, if heads, every 2 minutes (girls) must lift skirt for 15 seconds, head for guys means when walking, they must have their dick hanging out, tails means no skirt lifting or hanging out dicks.
Roll a 5: Category jump! - Roll for a different section to go to and do something from that category instead.
Roll a 6: By an open window, girls must hit their pussy with a ruler (flat side) 50 times, must be facing out the window and can only hide or close the window after the 50 hits, it applies the same for guys only hitting their dicks.

4-NIGHT TIME!:
Roll a 1: Open your front door and stand there naked facing out, edge 2 times, each at least 10 metres distance apart, so one at the door and the other 10 metres forward away from the door facing into the road, then you may cum anywhere in your front garden facing away from your house.
Roll a 2: Naked, go out and do 3 laps crawling around your house acting like a ninja in the dark, edge each time you are at your front door, but when edging you must do the crab position, arching your back towards the sky.
Roll a 3: Do 20 naked star jumps and 5 different stretches (each done 4 times each for 10 seconds) by an open window.
Roll a 4: P.M another getdare user to roll for you in this section.
Roll a 5: Roll a 4 sided dice (the D4 dice from the link above) two times, make sure the results are different, these are the numbered tasks in this section that you have to do.
Roll a 6: Category jump! - Roll for a different section to go to and do something from that category instead.

5-DOWN RIGHT STUPIDLY INSANE! (Use the D3 dice from the link):
Roll a 1: With your favourite coloured paint, write on your body any message you want, there must be 7 different ones, leave them there for 4 hours, within those 4 hours you must edge 12 times, you may only cum after completing a task from another section so roll a D4 dice from the link and the number corresponds with the category.
Roll a 2: At night, open your front door and stand facing out, or at an open window facing out, do whatever you please to bring yourself to orgasm, but you must edge 3 times before, each time you edge, shout “I’m a cum junkie”, and moan as loud as you dare when you orgasm.
Roll a 3: Perform both of the tasks in this section and roll a D4 dice from the link to pick another category and do 1 task from that one.

Enjoy, I hope to hear your thoughts and experiences

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
-Anything not mentioned, I wont do.

Last edited by Mr.RainbowBanana; 06-19-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Mr.RainbowBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Mr.RainbowBanana for this post:
Old 06-18-2010, 06:36 AM   #2
DigitalNightmare

Plug

I really like this one, might do it!
DigitalNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:50 AM   #3
RoxanneTV

Looks good but number 4 in the Cold/Hot section for guys doesnt actually say what to do once you have put the ice in the pint glass

Likes: Sounding, EStim/Electro, Chastity, Anal, Cum play, toys, humiliation, semi-public, outdoors, forced orgasm, Pregnancy Dressing (i.e. dressing like im pregnant)

Dislikes: Pee, Pain

No-No's: Poo, Blood, Heavy public areas, Family, Friends, Neighbours or Work based
RoxanneTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 01:09 PM   #4
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxanneTV View Post
Looks good but number 4 in the Cold/Hot section for guys doesnt actually say what to do once you have put the ice in the pint glass
Thank you for spotting this, hehe, sorted now

Luuurve:
Forced masturbation. Very mild pain. Toothpaste. Slight cold. Semi/risky public (Depending on what it is). Webcam (Depends on who it is). Pictures (Depends on who it is). Forced nudity. Home made toy play. Risky gambling. Inspirational & creative tasks/dares. Dice. Cfnm. Bdsm.

Note:
Old 06-20-2010, 07:59 AM   #5
wnerw

As I thought, another brilliant dare by Mr.RainbowBanana!

Tonight I will do dare 4 from category "Pain", just can't wait for the sunset

What I like in your dares is that each one is uncommon variation of very kinky ideas, which makes them so goood :P

19/M/Poland
Word Wnerw in Polish means a emotional state in which you are VERY annoyed.

Dare you to PM me a dare I can do

Loves: humiliating, crossdressing, feminization, public, risky, wetting myself, sissyfication
Likes: masturbation control, anal, dares, undergarment control and much more...
Limits: eating poop, drinking pee, blood, family, social suicide

Sorry for my English, I'm doing my best!!!
wnerw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #6
Mr.RainbowBanana
getDare Sweetheart

Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnerw View Post
As I thought, another brilliant dare by Mr.RainbowBanana!

Tonight I will do dare 4 from category "Pain", just can't wait for the sunset

What I like in your dares is that each one is uncommon variation of very kinky ideas, which makes them so goood :P
Aww, thank you very much wnerw, really appreciate the compliments, I aim to please within the dares I post, and it seems I'm doing reasonably well, but its the users themselves that need to be thanked, they inspire and motivate. Through the members of the site, the best is brought out in everyone

Luuurve:

Note:

Advertisements
Kink Talk