Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
kinkyukmale

Default Risky public dare

I have been reading through the website and a dare in the 'best' bits caught my eye.

It was the one about going out to a corner of your garden, taking off an item of clothing and going back to the house, repeat until naked and then cartwheel to your clothes naked to retrieve them.

I thought I would do this dare myself but as my back garden is pretty secluded, i decided to modify it a little. I've just done the dare and my heart is pounding with excitement.

I dare any of you to do this too.

Start off by going out of your front door, fully clothed and put a plastic bag somewhere, how far away depends how daring you want to be.

I put mine round the side of the house but in full view of my street.

Go back inside.

Ok, now grab your house keys, go out, shut the door and go to the back, strip off one item of clothing and stuff it in the bag

Go back to the house, if like me you have to unlock your door, it takes longer to get back in.

Repeat this until all your clothes are in the bag and you are now naked.

I absolutely loved doing this dare, when i shut my front door i have no option but to use a key to get back in. It takes at least 2 seconds to unlock my door so i was stood outside in various states of undress and finally naked, trying to get back in the house.

I did this at 9pm so still quite light here.

I will be doing this again tonight, a little later but I going to put the back across the street in front of a neighbours door.

How you get the bag back is up to you, i simply ran out the house naked, grabbed it and ran back in.

modify this dare as you see fit but please post and tell us how you get on
kinkyukmale is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kinkyukmale for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk