Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #1
Cam_Sub

Default Punishments?

My master has asked me to find my own punishment this time.
I have recieved a bedtime, 11 on weekdays and 1 on weekends, unless given permission to stay up later, but i constantly keep staying up later.
So can anyone help me find a punishment that fits the crime??
Cam_Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:56 PM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

The Punishments & Ideas section is to post Ideas of Punishments.

Such requests belong to TorD.

Moved.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
Drilldon
getDare Sweetheart

You are to set your alarm to 4 am. Place it the other side of the room, Behind some heavy boxes or down the side of a wardrobe so its not easy to get to. You then have to stay awake for the rest of the day and not to go to sleep till your bedtime.

really your master should be able to think of this own his own

If you liked my Dare/Comment leave me a visitor message. Im aiming for 1000
Drilldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 02:06 PM   #4
monk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to monk

When you do go to bed look at the time, for every 15 mins over your bed time pick from the following (pick these before you go to sleep.) There are options for dares to do then and there if you can't do them tomorrow, or dares to do the next day and longer.

------------------------------- Long term -------------------------------------

Get dressed in the morning, then make a list of what you are wearing, roll a dice and lose one item of clothing. This item of clothing is gone for the rest of the day. If you can't loose an item e.g. shirt as you are going out then make it humiliating. E.g. pick a shirt too small, black bra / white shirt etc...

Wear the underwear you wore today to bed, do not not change out of it in the morning or anywhen tomorrow and keep in on when you go to bed tomorrow night. You can remove it the morning after!!
  • Bonus point if you edge yourself twice before you get up the next morning.
  • Bonus point for an hours exercise in them.
  • Bouns point if you wear them an extra day and night.

Whenever you want to use a bathroom for the next 24 hours (from the moment you pick this.) Roll a dice on a 5 or 6 you must wait 15 mins and then roll again, this is for any reason clean teeth, brush hair, pee.

Go to bed 1 hour earlier tomorrow, same rules apply so if you are late for this more dares the next day!!

Tomorrow night go to bed nude, no clothes until you get up the next morning. This includes if you need to use the bathroom in the night.

If you can't behave like a big girl then tomorrow you can't dress like one. Dress in the girliest / babiest clothes you and go to bed in some.

You may not climax for 36 hours, you must however edge yourself ever 150 mins while awake. So if you edged yourself at 8:30am you must do so again by 11:00am.

Tomorrow night go to bed wearing someone elses bed clothes! Bonus point if they have already been slept in.

------------------------------- Tonight -------------------------------------

Seeming as going to bed late doesn't bother you stay up a bit more tonight, in fact that this chance to have some fun:-

Edge yourself in whatever way you see fit but do not climax. Then strip naked, turn off the lights and stand in the corner of the room with your hands on your head, legs spread and facing the wall for 15 mins. You may not look at a clock or set an alarm, if you leave the wall to soon then you must edge yourself and wait another 10 mins. You can go to bed after this but may not climax till the morning.

Go to bed after drinking two large glasses of water, you may not use the bathroom for 90 mins. You can go outside if you wish or any other room in the house.

Spank/strap these body parts hard five times each:- Buttocks, Left breast, right breast, left hand, right hand, inner thighs and pussy. For a bonus point edge yourself between each area of your body e.g. Breasts, thighs.

Crawl from your room naked to every room in the house and pick something up with your mouth. The crawl back and put it in your room.

You must wake up and be dressed one hour before you normal wake up time. If you do this then all is fine you complete the dare and you can get rid of a second one. If you fail (e.g not dressed 1 hour early) then you lose the right to wear underwear (bra or panties.) until the next morning.

You can skip a dare IF you can go to sleep on the floor with no covers and no clothes. If you manage to sleep like this for at least 60 mins you may skip a dare. Plus try to remember to wake up before anyone finds you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if you go to bed 30 mins late (not too bad) then you do two dares and might pick:-
  1. Edge yourself and naked corner time.
  2. Tomorrow night go to bed nude!

So if you go to bed three hours late (very bad!!) e.g. 1am weekdays the you would have to do 8 dares! So you might pick:-
  • Go to bed 1 hour earlier tomorrow.
  • Roll a dice on a 5 or 6 you must wait to use the bathroom for 24 hours.
  • Spank various body parts five times each and edge yourself. (2 points)
  • Edge yourself over the next 36 hours (1pm the day after tomorrow.)
  • Lose two items of clothing in the morning e.g. bra and trousers swapped with miniskirt. (2 points)
  • Wake up 1 hour early - If you do this pick a dare to miss.
doesnt like: Slight Public, Slight Mess (easy clean).
Limits: Poop, Family, Extreme Pain, Messy, Public.
monk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment