Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
Justforyours

Default Training of Lydia – Day one

Lydia and Sir had been chatting together online for over a month. Lydia was a young attractive girl with many friends and a lovely family but she had a dark secret, a fantasy which she had held unfulfilled for years. She had come to Sir to finally fulfil these fantasies and explore sides of her she had only dreamed of exploring before.

Chapter one – Lydia’s first submission
Sir looked deep into Lydia’s eyes and they both smiled, “are you ready to begin Lydia” he uttered softly stroking her face with his fingertips. “Yes sir” she replied and gave him one last hug, from this point on she knew there would be no turning back.

“When I come back I want you to be standing in front of the bed with your legs spread and your hands behind your head, do you understand”

“Yes sir” she nervously replied. Lydia was shaking in fear and anticipation as she stood in front of the bed waiting for her fantasises to finally be fulfilled. Sir entered the room and looked straight into Lydia’s eyes. Sirs eyes and body language had changed. It conveyed a message of strength and dominance like she had never seen before.

“Take off your clothes” Sir shouted fiercely across the room.

Lydia was trembling and shaking with mixtures of fear and excitement as she quickly tried to unbutton her blouse. As Lydia removed her jeans she noticed a large wet spot on her panties, embarrassed and ashamed she tried to cover it using her hands. Sir noticed her hand and Lydia blushed in embarrassment. He looked up into her eyes placing his finger in front of her forehead, then slowly ran his finger down her face, lightly touching her neck until he reached her bra. His finger ran across her breasts, exposing her erect nipples through her bra. Sir smiled and moved his hands behind her back removing her bra strap. Lydia was shy and nervous as her bra dropped to the floor revealing her breasts, but she did nothing to resist or struggle.

“Why are your hands not behind your head like I asked my dear?”

“I’m sorry Sir, I’m a little shy”

“Don’t be shy, you will soon learn to obey and realise that pussy belongs to me”

Sir then took his hands and softly pulled Lydia’s hands away from her panties placing them behind her head.

Lydia blushed as Sir looked down at her panties, revealing the wet spot. At this point her panties were soaked; it was almost ready to run down her thighs. Sir smiled and said “well, well looks like someone is a little too excited” Lydia blushed again but could not look away from Sir, he was so strong, dominant, she could not keep her eyes off him for one second.

Sir slowly inserted his hand down Lydia’s panties, softly rubbing her pussy. Lydia’s body went numb and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Sir touched her most sensitive area for the first time.

Sir then removed his hand from her panties, revealing his fingers covered in her juices. Sir then held his finger up to of Lydia’s face “open your mouth” he said softly. Lydia looked back in shock but did not resist. As Lydia opened her mouth he slowly ran his finger inside, gently across her tongue and lips carefully to ensure she did not gag. “Clean my fingers and taste yourself slave” This was the first time Sir had referred to her as Slave, It was at this point Lydia realized just what she had got herself into. Lydia followed ever ordered perfectly and sucked on Sirs fingers until all her juices were gone.

Then without warning Sir wrapped his arms around her waist and tossed her across his shoulder and placed her firmly onto the bed on her back. “Time to get serious” he uttered as Lydia looked back in shock and excitement.
He then climbed ontop of her and held her down securely. Sir knew Lydia was enjoying herself and she did not struggle at all or resist any of his movements; however he made sure to apply firm pressure, ensuring she could feel his natural strength and dominance over her.

Sir continued by tightly securing Lydia’s wrists and ankles, spread flat across the bed, she was almost completely exposed and helpless, and all that remained were her soaking wet panties. Sir moved up towards Lydia’s face, then beginning from her neck and collar bone, he began gently kissing and caressing her soft skin with his tongue, slowly working his way down her body until he reached her sweet spot.

Then all of a sudden he grabbed her panties and ripped them right off of her body, Lydia squirmed and in fear and shock as Sir asserted his power and strength, ripping the panties right off her.

“Open your mouth slave”

Lydia opened her mouth immediately, asserting her new found submission to Sir. She watched in fear and anticipation as he held the panties across in front of her face; she knew exactly what was coming. He then rolled the panties into a ball, ensuring the wet spot was on the outside and stuffed them into her mouth. Lydia gagged as the soaking panties touched the back of her throat, she could smell and taste all her juices as her teeth clenched onto her panties. He then reached and opened the bed side draw, revealing a large reel of electrical tape. He then proceeded by placing a small piece of electrical tape across her mouth securing the panties in place.
Sir then reached under the bed and placed a small flogger and two steel clover clamps onto Lydia’s belly. As she looked down and saw the flogger and clamps, her facial expression changed, her body was pulsing in a mixture of excitement, anticipation and fear.

Sir picked up the flogger and let the leather ends drop, landing lightly across her breasts, as the leather landed her nipples immediately began to rise and goose bumps ran across her skin. Sir enjoyed gently teasing her with the flogger while she mentally prepared herself for what she knew was coming.

Sir placed the flogger down beside Lydia’s head and kissed her softly on the lips “Are you ready” he softly whispered into her ear. Lydia nodded and sir reached down picking up the metal clamps from her belly.
Lydia pulled on her restraints in pain as Sir attached the first clamp to her left nipple. He then proceeded, releasing the second clamp from his fingers, pinching her right nipple. As the metal pinched her sensitive nipples she naturally clenched her teeth harder and harder, causing even more of her juices to flow from her panties into her mouth. It was a mixture of pain, humiliation and pleasure Lydia had never felt before; blood was running rapidly through her whole body.

Sir smiled and picked up the flogger. Then without warning he pulled the flogger back and thrashed Lydia right across her belly. She squirmed and moaned but before she knew it the second strike landed, hitting her right across her sensitive breasts and clamped nipples. Sir repeated to flog her across her breasts five more times, causing sore, red marks to appear across Lydia’s skin in one of her most sensitive areas for the first time. Sir then removed the clamps from Lydia’s sore, sensitive nipples, as he pulled each clamp away, Lydia screamed in pain biting on her gag and pulling on the bedposts secured to her wrists.

Since this was her first time Sir decided not to give her too much pain, it was important to ease her into pain slowly and focus on her submission. He reached back under the bed again to reveal a large black bar which appeared to have metal rings on each end. Lydia looked up at the bar unsure exactly what it was used for, but she knew she would be finding out very soon.

Sir untied Lydia’s ankle straps from the bed posts and attached each ankle to the bar. Now Lydia was completed exposed, naked on the bed, she tried to close her legs but the strong black bar kept them spread wide open.
Sir then moved up towards Lydia’s face and whispered into her ear “I’m going to fuck you” then immediately grabbed a blindfold from the top bedside draw and attached it over her eyes, she couldn’t see a thing. Sir gave her a moment and watched her as she adjusted to the blindfold and her bindings. Lydia laid there, knowing she was about to get fucked and there was nothing she could do.

Sir began to tease her again by softly kissing and licking her body but this time he did not stop at her waist. Lydia’s body rose off the bed in pleasure and surprise as his tongue touched her clit for the first time. He slowly inserted two fingers into her soaking wet pussy while focusing his tongue directly on her clit, softly licking the most sensitive spot on her body. Lydia was in cyberspace, as Sir continued to massage her clit with his tongue, thrusting his fingers faster and deeper into her pussy.

Lydia screamed through her gag and pulled as hard as she could on her ropes as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. Her body moved up and down, she had lost complete control of herself and time had frozen still.
Sir then pulled away the tape from Lydia’s mouth and the panties dropped out, landing on her breasts. Sir watched a smiled as she breathed deeply, recovering from her orgasms.

Then the room went silent as Lydia laid there anxious on what was in store for her next. She laid there and listened as she heard the sound of Sirs belt unbuckle and his zip go down on his jeans, she knew his cock was coming next.

To be continued...
Justforyours is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Justforyours for this post:
Old 05-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
katebabe21

this is amazing! literally amazing! keep writing please
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #3
Justforyours

Thanks!

Glad your enjoying it

Lots more to come
Old 05-07-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
katebabe21

yay looking forward to it
katebabe21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
Silvercola

Keep It going it's great!!'
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:26 AM   #6
zac
getDare Sweetheart

AMAZING start x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #7
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing start! I could almost feel the sensations! Please please please keep going!

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #8
Justforyours

Sorry more is coming I've just been really busy past few days <3
Been looking for a special slave

My Stories
Training of Lydia
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=75676

Master's Add
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...909#post453909

Add me on msn
[email protected]
Old 05-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #9
Blondeslave

Default master i am here

i am here and i mesaged u.
Blondeslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:16 AM   #10
Xwad13

Woow! I love the story. It's so nice. I like this way of domination - strict and gentle.

Limits: extreme pain, public, family, blood
Xwad13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk