Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2024, 04:53 AM   #1
Slutforpain

Default 22 f slut

Im gonna start off apoligizing because I know I’m bad about staying on here long enough to complete tasks. Generally in the past I used to try to exceed expectations for myself… that is exactly why I’m asking for your help today. I would personally like to beg all of you upon this forum to abuse my poor little body. I am a true slut for pain, so I’m begging you for tasks to abuse my nipples and cunt… I want to be denied badly, and am in need of rules to set me on a course of improvement. From here on out I will listen to what this thread has to offer. I will do any tasks within my limits, and would like to be given rules to make my apology better. I feel that although I do enjoy pain as much as I do, I would love for all of you to really push my boundaries in the way of chastity… I e already decided to deny myself an orgasm for 24 hours. Each post here should be an additional 3 hours of chastity!!! My vibratory is very strong and when plugged in will not quit so feel free to use it as you wish. It also has the ability to change vibration and clitoral massaging. I’m going to continue this thread until I am allowed to orgasm. And after every 5 posts from one person, I will allow him/her to control me on Kik for 5 minutes. The only stipulation it there’s must be a task, (even a small one) and the posts have to have a post from someone else in between. (Small posts can be as simple as time away from an orgasm with a max of 5 hours!
Limit: permanent, pictures , diapers, extreme, anal, piss, extreme
I dare you, you dare me
Toys:, handcuffs, vibrator that can be programmed to make me horny but not cum.
Pm me Sorry slutfor a day of chastity and I will pm you back begging to complete a task to change your mind
Slutforpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 04:56 AM   #2
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Next 3 hours in an over shoulder wedgie

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 04:59 AM   #3
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Let’s start you off nice and easy, with 20 good, hard smacks of a wooden spoon to each ass cheek. 20 to each tit, and 10 to your pussy. You can edge between each 10 smacks.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 05:05 AM   #4
Director Wolf

A rule for you: for a week you have to be barefoot, no matter where.
You can choose to wear shoes if you want, but under these conditions: you cannot wear stockings or socks, but only wear shoes on the skin.
In the case of closed shoes you must put a pinch of raw rice in each shoe.
In the case of open shoes you must stick some sandpaper inside the shoe, on the bottom, with double-sided tape.

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 05:15 AM   #5
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Drip 30 drops of wax on your cunt

Old 01-27-2024, 05:18 AM   #6
Slutforpain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Next 3 hours in an over shoulder wedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Let’s start you off nice and easy, with 20 good, hard smacks of a wooden spoon to each ass cheek. 20 to each tit, and 10 to your pussy. You can edge between each 10 smacks.
I’ve decided to get these two tasks over with as soon as possible. Unfortunately, whe I first tried to put myself in an over the shoulder wedgie my panties started to rip! I realized very quickly that the pain of it digging into me was starting to get arousing, so in order to edge I realized that I had to endure the capital punishment… I write this now still in wedge form as I am practicing my edging. I realized that to complete the second task properly, I had to restart. And unpicked the wedgie I had to try so hard to get into. After I removed my panties from my shoulders, I got the wooden spoon and hauled back and pummeled my pussy hard. The first stroke i did not feel the full pain so I did it again at the same strength. It took three strikes before the true pain sunk in. But I persevered and did an additional seven. By then I had wet the spoon! I put myself back in the wedgie and allied my vibe to rest my clit. I then edged , and continued to my tits. I started with the left and eventually went on to the right and owwwwwz. It hurt. After everything I had just been through my ass felt almost fine!! So I edged a total of 5 times and I’m a Horne slut who wants more!!! My posture is more than straight because if I move in the slightest my pantries feel like they’re going to rip me in half! And to think I still have to endure more 2.5 hours!! Thank you both for allowing me to complete these tasks!
I dare you, you dare me
Pm me Sorry slutfor a day of chastity and I will pm you back begging to complete a task to change your mind
The following user says Thank You to Slutforpain for this post:
Old 01-27-2024, 05:23 AM   #7
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforpain View Post
I’ve decided to get these two tasks over with as soon as possible. Unfortunately, whe I first tried to put myself in an over the shoulder wedgie my panties started to rip! I realized very quickly that the pain of it digging into me was starting to get arousing, so in order to edge I realized that I had to endure the capital punishment… I write this now still in wedge form as I am practicing my edging. I realized that to complete the second task properly, I had to restart. And unpicked the wedgie I had to try so hard to get into. After I removed my panties from my shoulders, I got the wooden spoon and hauled back and pummeled my pussy hard. The first stroke i did not feel the full pain so I did it again at the same strength. It took three strikes before the true pain sunk in. But I persevered and did an additional seven. By then I had wet the spoon! I put myself back in the wedgie and allied my vibe to rest my clit. I then edged , and continued to my tits. I started with the left and eventually went on to the right and owwwwwz. It hurt. After everything I had just been through my ass felt almost fine!! So I edged a total of 5 times and I’m a Horne slut who wants more!!! My posture is more than straight because if I move in the slightest my pantries feel like they’re going to rip me in half! And to think I still have to endure more 2.5 hours!! Thank you both for allowing me to complete these tasks!

Do 50 squats and 25 star jumps with the wedgie in

Old 01-27-2024, 05:35 AM   #8
Slutforpain

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
Do 50 squats and 25 star jumps with the wedgie in
Mmmmmphhhhh oww… I really enjoy pain but that was a “stretch” even for me… i started by lighting two candles I started with the squats, I did a set of 10 then a set of 5 star jumps, I tried to hurry so I overshot the first squat and my ass and pussy were immediately on fire, after a while it felt like it just rose up more and more!! After I was halfway done I pulled my panties aside a bit and coated my pussy completely in the hot wax. My clit felt sore and tired but I continued until it was thoroughly coated, then put the panties back on and finished the remainder of the sets. Parts of the wax flaked a big but there is still a little left being held in by the impossibly tight wedgie. Thank you once again for helping me learn my place here once again!
I dare you, you dare me
Old 01-27-2024, 05:48 AM   #9
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

Put your hand cuffs on but with the cuffs between your body and the panties so as you reach for anything you stretch them even more and keep it for another full 30 minutes

Old 01-27-2024, 06:15 AM   #10
dave

30 rubber band snaps to each nipple and clit
Followed by an edge Using your vibe on your clit and nipples clamped
dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 10:25 AM   #11
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

30 minutes using your vibrator on your clit. Every tine you need to take it off, pause the clock, and slap each tit one more time than the last.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 10:27 AM   #12
footlover.london
Dare Freak

Must edge 20 times with used socks or nylons stuffed in your mouth

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here
Last orgasm: 29 Apr 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 8/23 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 4,711.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 11:44 PM   #13
Slutforpain

Unfortunately it seems I failed in my daily duties. Please feel free to punish this slut as you see fit…. I am willing to send pics as long as it doesn’t include my face. And I now have makeshift clamps as well for my nipples and clit,.,”
I dare you, you dare me
Old 03-17-2024, 03:03 PM   #14
SimonThrowaway
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutforpain View Post
Unfortunately it seems I failed in my daily duties. Please feel free to punish this slut as you see fit…. I am willing to send pics as long as it doesn’t include my face. And I now have makeshift clamps as well for my nipples and clit,.,”
Since you failed to keep up with your daily duties then it proves you have learnt nothing so far, that means that you should repeat every single task you were given in this thread, and since you're willing to send pictures now (without face) I think you should reward everyone who gave you a task by sending them a picture of you completing their task to you.

You should also restart your chastity for the 24 hours +3 hours per reply that you stated in your original post, and for each reply in this thread you're to put one elestic band around each tit and then edge and deny yourself an orgasm. Maybe that will help you learn.

Finally you are to use the new makeshift clamps every time you're completing a task (except for the barefoot task as that is a week long) only removing them if the task requires unrestricted access to where you've got the clamp.
SimonThrowaway is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk