Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-10-2024, 03:05 PM   #1
jiri.lukas66

Default [M4F] Let me out, please: Chasity + CBT, Degradation Game

I’m locked at the moment. I need to deserve three “yes” from any woman. Only then I can unlock myself. But there is a catch. A catch for me, of course. At first, you can ask for a prove that I am locked. Send me a photo of your hand making a gesture and I have to copy this gesture next to the locked cage. Then you can, if you want, give me a permission to unlock. BUT! Right in the moment I free my cock from the cage, I must do a pain or humiliation task you pick.

My Miss, who is in another city today, locked me when she was leaving and hid the key. After I send her three screens of “yes” in kik or in this thread, she will let me know, where the key is.

Toys available for tonight: clamps&pins, 4 dildos (for deepthtoat, not anal), spiked ring could be used for cock or nipples, sounding catheter (never used it before, I hot it two days ago), various ropes.
Limits: face, anal, social suicide, permanent
My kinks: see my profile

Kik: fbl666

likes: edging | Tease&denial | bondage | clothespins | pain | being creative ||| dislike: waxplay | semi-public | ruin orgasm ||| limits: anal | scat | illegal | public | zoo | face

kik: fbl666
jiri.lukas66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk