Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2023, 04:43 AM   #1
Ice Dancer

Default PM Dare Onslaught

Make my life a seemingly never ending series of PM dare challenges.

In my signature, you will find my PM dare list, you can send me one of each dare daily.

I will write a report of any dares given to me within this thread

19, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 10:44 PM   #2
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Just as you say: Do one of each, in order. Fun order, not the order you have them listed.

Commando

Easy Access

Pick a colour (hot pink)

Everything off

Strip

Flash

Dog

It's Cold in here

BODY WRITING: "Make Me Beg" large above your pubic mound

Pose with another of the poses I sent by PM before.

Anal and while you do 30 Pushups then also while you do Penetration and Clamped 10. Streak before you remove any toys. Your boy might like to watch your fitness routine...

On which note, Tease him for a while. Try to get him to promise not to cum again until you suck him off. Then don't suck him off. Instead, Suck your dildo (3 minutes). Tell him you're a shameless tease who needs to be taught a lesson (but you have to Earn an orgasm too. 4, obviously). Pinch your nipples hard (once) and beg him to help you see the error of your ways. Let him Spank you at least 30 times. If any of them are good spankings, start apologizing for tricking him and begging to suck his dick in exchange for reductions. Remember, you need to Earn it whore. Three times.

After that, you probably need to Cool down. While you're naked from that, Window display with your pussy Stimulated and your arms Bound behind you. Your choice of display: pussy for 1 minute or tits for 3; either way you need to leave pussy/titty prints on that window. Leave your arms tied and go stand in the Corner for a while. Stay as long as you think you need to. Check the time afterwards; if it wasn't at least 10 minutes, do it again (with arms bound and pussy still buzzing).

Alarm clock.

Finally, Post in this thread. Give yourself your three hardest PM dares. Then report on them.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk