Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2023, 07:51 AM   #1
leeroc101

Male 32/male/switch seeks 21+/female/switch in any place (dare friend)

32/male/switch seeks 21+/female/switch in any place (dare friend)

Hi! I'm leeroc 32M from northeast US. I'm basically looking for a dare partner/friend. Someone to have friendly conversations with through the week but with a weekly dare challenge driving things. Once a week, we would send each other a dare which would need to be completed before the end of the week. Failure would mean you must still complete the dare plus the next weeks dare, plus a penalty task. I have a kik but I'm game to use your anonymous messenger of choice if you prefer.

I'm looking for someone with an interest in any or all of: Pet play, semi-public/hidden public, bondage (and CD for me)to both give and recieve dares of some or all of these types. Proof of dares can be given by pic or by report, your preference. I'd like to find someone who I can swap stories and ideas with and form an actual friendship with over time.

Location isn't an issue for me, just know that I work 2nd shift in EST timezone so my most active time for dares is around 3am EST.

Quick about me: 32M working 2nd shift Mon-Thurs as noted above. On the weekends during the spring and summer I'm usually out playing sports all over the northeast. I typically have a long drive at least one of my 3 days off which gives me a perfect opportunity to do dares in places where no one knows me. At home and during the winter months, I play video games and watch anime. Favorites right now are Legion TD2 and TFT and for anime DanMachi and Mushoku Tensei.

Physically, I'm pretty average. Brown hair, blue eyes. 6'2" 240lbs. Little bit of dad bod but not terribly so imo. I'm willing to send a clothed pic(no face) if desired after chatting for a bit and id like it if you would do the same. Possibly pics for proof if we connect well enough. But only if it's desired, otherwise just reports. No kids, gf or pets. One roommate who works roughly the same hours. He was aware of my kinks previously but has the memory of a goldfish so he won't remember unless I remind him which ofc I won't be doing willingly. No, he wouldn't join if I were to ask, nor would I want him to.

I guess that's it for now. If you're interested, please PM me!
Old 09-24-2023, 12:09 AM   #2
FitFan
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroc101 View Post
32/male/switch seeks 21+/female/switch in any place (dare friend)

Hi! I'm leeroc 32M from northeast US. I'm basically looking for a dare partner/friend. Someone to have friendly conversations with through the week but with a weekly dare challenge driving things. Once a week, we would send each other a dare which would need to be completed before the end of the week. Failure would mean you must still complete the dare plus the next weeks dare, plus a penalty task. I have a kik but I'm game to use your anonymous messenger of choice if you prefer.

I'm looking for someone with an interest in any or all of: Pet play, semi-public/hidden public, bondage (and CD for me)to both give and recieve dares of some or all of these types. Proof of dares can be given by pic or by report, your preference. I'd like to find someone who I can swap stories and ideas with and form an actual friendship with over time.

Location isn't an issue for me, just know that I work 2nd shift in EST timezone so my most active time for dares is around 3am EST.

Quick about me: 32M working 2nd shift Mon-Thurs as noted above. On the weekends during the spring and summer I'm usually out playing sports all over the northeast. I typically have a long drive at least one of my 3 days off which gives me a perfect opportunity to do dares in places where no one knows me. At home and during the winter months, I play video games and watch anime. Favorites right now are Legion TD2 and TFT and for anime DanMachi and Mushoku Tensei.

Physically, I'm pretty average. Brown hair, blue eyes. 6'2" 240lbs. Little bit of dad bod but not terribly so imo. I'm willing to send a clothed pic(no face) if desired after chatting for a bit and id like it if you would do the same. Possibly pics for proof if we connect well enough. But only if it's desired, otherwise just reports. No kids, gf or pets. One roommate who works roughly the same hours. He was aware of my kinks previously but has the memory of a goldfish so he won't remember unless I remind him which ofc I won't be doing willingly. No, he wouldn't join if I were to ask, nor would I want him to.

I guess that's it for now. If you're interested, please PM me!
Hey Leeroc, you seem pretty chill and I think I fit your criteria. Im a 26 biological female pansexual switch. I lean more sub than dom but do both. I'm very new to this site but no stranger to bets or dares. I have a snapchat and might reinstall kik if needed but I got rid of it for seeming sketchy so Im not sure. I'm on the West coast but dont give too many more details unless I trust someone. Let me know if you want to see if we vibe, I dont really have any expectations but like I said you seem chill and got me curious. Dont be a stanger
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk