Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-04-2023, 06:51 AM   #1
aseeker2000

Default Draw An Online Crowd

This is not so much a dare as it is a request to inquire who might be interested. Also, I'm not sure if I am posting this in the proper part of the forum.

I am a male submissive in my mid 50s. I would like to inquire to see if there would be an interest in setting an appointed time and date for a group of people to gather online for me to submit to all. To perform humiliating and degrading acts for your entertainment (this has been one of my fantasies for a while, now).
I can setup a video call through Google Meet. All would be able to opt out of video on your side, if you so choose.
I hope to have creative acts thought up for me to perform. I am on cam a lot, however most just want me to jerk and cum for them, which is fine, but that really doesn't do a lot for me...other than being obedient.
It would be great if, for a start, to be told to remove my clothing one piece at a time and the 'audience' make comments...and off it goes from there.
My limits are few and this might help me overcome some of them.
If you are interested please contact me here or by PM. If you just want to watch, that's fine, too.
Thank each of you for taking the time to read this post.

aseeker2000
aseeker2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk