Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 12-23-2023, 04:06 AM   #1
Tiny Rebel

Default KiK Hoilday Group. For Subs, Doms, Mistress and the like.

Hi all, I'm planning on starting up a new private Kik group for the hoildays. The aim of the group is to have fun over the hoilday.

The group will need a good mix, I'm thinking a max of 3:1 Sub's to Dom's. If you are a Switch, you may be asked to switch rolls someday to help keep the ratio.

The group should also be around 50/50 men and women. All Limits and boundaries will be respected. If your straight you don't have to abide by the same-sex Dom rules, unless you want to. Thus we will need a good mix of Dom's and Mistress.

So if you would like to be a member, reply with your KiK, and role, sex and location, or PM me.

Location is just for time zone info, so we know when your going to be online.

If you make the cut, a small Q&A will take place, this may require verification proof, but with out a face picture if you prefer. This is Just to make sure everybody is who they say they are.

So reply if your Interested and let's have fun, and if the group is having to much fun, we can always extend the group into the New Year.
Tiny Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 09:26 AM   #2
Tiny Rebel

Going from the feedback I've got so far. And from my PM's and other I have reached out to.

I should post my KiK, to get more replies.

So my KIk is Tiny_Rebel123

When you reply say its about joining the group.
Old 12-25-2023, 01:13 AM   #3
Tiny Rebel

Still looking for members.

Advertisements
Kink Talk