Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2023, 12:59 PM   #1
Freeusewhore

Default Punish this fat pig / F

This week this fat pig was late to work. Gain 10lbs and keep eating junk food. Also been touching without pleasing others.

I have household items to use such as ruler, toothpaste, soap

Degrade and humiliate me for my weight and laziness and make sure nothing like this will happen again

Limits: pics that include face, anal, scat, vomit, body writing, videos w/ audio

Kik: piggy1sfat
Freeusewhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 01:18 PM   #2
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Rent free in your head once you allow me to mess with it. ;)

For every pound, you weigh in total, do...
  • X push-ups (spank your boobs for each repetition you can't do)
  • X squats (spank your pussy for each repetition you can't do)
  • X crunches (spank your ass twice for each repetition you can't do)

Edge after you finished and do this workout daily. You're denied an orgasm as long as you haven't lost those extra 10 lb.

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
PlayfulCurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 06:56 PM   #3
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Oink oink, you stupid pig. Do what you love most, masturbating and eating, but it has to be to a picture of yourself and you have to eat bacon.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 07:28 PM   #4
Masterdaddy13

Now now dirty piggy! 10 pounds, late for work and touching with giving pleasure to others!

Get a cup of ice and a ruler

Get in front of a full length mirror and strip down. Take your ruler and give those thighs a good spanking. 10 total. Now look at yourself and give the best pig noises you have ever given. They better impress even you. Now go kneel in the corner with your little pig nose shoved right in it. Tell yourself how sorry you are. How disgusting you are. How much you have let yourself down. One done get your ice and rub it all over your clit and remind yourself that your pleasure only comes after others, little pigs have to wait their turn. Get that clit so cold and wet that you can't stand it. You want to cut or rub it to warm it up. Either way its going to feel needy and you cannot touch it anymore till you have rectified your faults.
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk