Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2023, 02:48 PM   #1
JacesAmazingGirl

Post 27F/ Looking for fun dares & punishments!

Hey all~

It's been awhile since I've had a moment to come on here. I lurk now and again but recently I've been so horny that I thought it was time to post.

I really want some new fun dares to do while home alone. All my stuff is in my signature~ I'm willing to make things work too.

I think I deserve to be punished too for being so lazy and laid back lately. And when I do play with my toys, I let myself finish without permission

Detailed reports will be given as soon as a task is complete!

Punishments: toothpaste, ice, spanking, corner time

Toys: blue dildo/vib, g-spot vib, wand, multi-bullet vib, smaller dildo/vib, nipple clamps, rope, handcuffs, gag

Limits: NO pictures, NO videos, Anal
JacesAmazingGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 04:06 PM   #2
Masterdaddy13

Hmm naughty thing with all that lurking.

Now you will be doing some serious thinking for a moment. How many ti.es have you let yourself finish without permission? Well think on that very hard. That is your number. The number of edges you will be forcing before you even begin to excuse yourself. You will place all your wand/vibes in a box and fi d a ni e little spot in front of a mirror. Proceed to take one at a time, just reach in by random and pick one out. Reach your edge and as you.return the toy to the box use an ice cube to cool yourself down. As you do look at yourself in the mirror, announce to yourself how you've been selfish by not asking for permission and how you deserve this. Once you have reached your magic number you will need to wash yourself clean in a cold shower being sure to to give yourself a good spanking any time you think of complaining. Once finished with your shower return to your mirror and beg yourself for forgiveness. Then ask someone else (your choosing) for forgiveness.
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 05:33 AM   #3
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacesAmazingGirl View Post
Hey all~

It's been awhile since I've had a moment to come on here. I lurk now and again but recently I've been so horny that I thought it was time to post.

I really want some new fun dares to do while home alone. All my stuff is in my signature~ I'm willing to make things work too.

I think I deserve to be punished too for being so lazy and laid back lately. And when I do play with my toys, I let myself finish without permission

Detailed reports will be given as soon as a task is complete!
Shave your bush by a window where anyone out in the street looking in cansee you doing it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk