Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 08-18-2023, 11:45 PM   #1
obedientboy95

Default Mutual Diaper Dares

This thread should work a bit like the ‘loser has to’ threads, but here everyone’s a loser! This way we avoid the situation where the winners didn’t really want to win and don’t end up giving out dares. It works like this:

Post a dare you are looking to try, it can be a fully detailed dare, or just the outline of dare with the details agreed by the players later. People who are interested in doing the dare as well can then message you and you can complete the dare together. This way you can hold each other accountable, if there are dice rolls do those together so there is no cheating, make sure each player completes all parts of the dare and encourage each other to push through if the dare gets particularly challenging or unpleasant. You should also agree a forfeit to be completed if either player backs out or can’t complete the dare.

To start, I’m in and looking to do a fairly long (8-12hrs) dare. It will be challenging and unpleasant, with some luck involved. I have some good ideas for what it will involve inspired by other dares, but we will tweak the exact rules to make sure it’s achievable and within both players limits. If you’re up for a challenge message me on Kik, or reply here!

Likes: Humiliation, Anal, Diapers, Watersports, Hidden Public
Dislikes: CBT, Full Scat
Limits: Face pics, exposure, social suicide, permanent marks, illegal
obedientboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk