Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2023, 05:01 PM   #1
Bdsmwhore

Default 23F Dare Slave

I'm wanting to do a few dares from June 9 until June 17. Something I can do indoors and I have a little bit of time I'm free to do outside dares. I'm really looking to push myself see if I can break my pussy and ass. I have 2 male roommates one Dom's me and I can involve if you want me to. I'm looking for rough, painful, humiliating, and long dares. I can also do pictures and possibly videos depending on the dare. Please make me regret this but this whore deserves to be used during her free time. And I should also mention I have a street light in my yard and a few places outside I can be tied up to as well as in the house.
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 01:41 AM   #2
lurker54321

Okay lets start thing off strong cuz I like long dares, esp if pain, public, and pics are on the board

Strip naked and stay naked till done with this task, edge once to start. Now spank your ass 50 times barehand each cheek then 50 times with a paddle each cheek and edge again. now 50 more times with a paddle each cheek. All of these can be done by you or a male dom.
Now its time for some self pussy punishment. You need to paddle your pussy (hard) 50 times but run a timer during this cuz its not that easy.

After finishing all these hits you are to be cuffed naked and blindfolded with a vibe in your pussy (low to med) to that lightpost in your yard. You are to stay like that for triple amount of time the pussy hits took, then cum before being released. Im hoping you can strike yourself nice and fast and this wont be too long its obsurd but if you want to shrink it down you have options. you can reduce the public exposure with some online exposure. If you send me a video of the pussy belting, and a pic (or vid) of yourself bound to that lamp post then you need only do double the time, upload these for all of us and Ill let you get off with only the same amount of time the hits took. (feel free to send the pic proof and still do the full time if you, or your dom, want.

After finishing this time you still arent free just yet, you still need to cum but that vibe can be turned up to max, you can control it yourself if you want. After you cum you can be released, go inside, and get dressed.
You will prob need help with that part atleast.
I have msged you on kik before, if you want to send me anything on there Im id [spicypotato123]. Not an easy task but not insane, hope you are up for the challenge.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 01:28 PM   #3
Bdsmwhore

Update I will be able to be used until the end of June. And my Dom just informed me I will be doing all dares and giving reports. He has stated that he wants to see dares where this whore is left outside for a long time to be used and punished.
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 03:46 PM   #4
Hansabcd

Walked around ur house every day.

Pit on ur clamps and plug with a complete outfit for the first walk.

U have to remove one item for each walk.

Dare is finished when u walked around ur house naked.

Keep in mind that u have to walk around the street light every day

Limits:
Showing face
Anal
Scat

Kik hansabcd
Hansabcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 09:31 PM   #5
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Plug your ass, vibe on your clit. Get a blindfold and some headphones with something sexy in them.

Pick a time about four hours out. Invite someone over in six hours. Make a sign: “please release me at [time]. Until then, please fuck my ass as much as you can. “ Put the sign someplace appropriate.

Drag a table over near the house/apartment door. Tie your ankles to the table legs, set the vibe on high. Bend over the table, and tie your arms under the table so your ass is exposed and pointing forwards the door. And you are stuck waiting to be freed.

Last edited by Kindness; 06-12-2023 at 09:33 PM.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 02:09 AM   #6
lurker54321

Find somewhere public but not too public like a trail (at night or late atleast). Wear just lingerie bra and thong. You will also have a collar and leash on with a paddle tied to the end of the leash (be sure its long enough to be used on your ass still collared) and have "paddle me hard" written on your ass.
Before leaving for this task you are to upload pics of you in your outfit, front and back to ladies exposed and somewhere else (do you use kinktalk?) and DM me them aswell.
Now the reason I didnt make a time or anything is your task isnt X mins but instead your task is to find people to paddle your ass nice and red. You will share the after pics aswell online and to me and to your dom and ask if you did a good enough job. You can send him a piuc of your ass and ask if you have had enough, when he says so then you can return home and dress.

Another dare, can be done at the same trail late at night if you like. You will start in clothing you are willing to loose incase it goes poorly. You will need a lock of some kind, ideally a cable lock to lock up your clothes like running a bike cable thru them and locking it with a key lock. Have something that works? i can prob rework this if u dont and dont wanna buy anything

Put on some body writing, "free use" above your pussy and "grope me" on or above your tits. A before pic of the body writing should atleast be sent to me. Start in skimpy clothes like shorts and crop top. Near the start of this trail hide the key to your lock (bring it with you of course, in a bag is okay as long as you leave the bag with the clothes. walk/jog atleast 15 mins down this trail and strip naked and lock all your clothes to something like a tree/bench/lamp. Now edge once dreaming of getting caught before heading back for the key. If you are bold enough, cuff your hands infront or even behind your back if you dare. Feel free to tape some condoms to yourself if you want em for safety. When you get to the key edge again before grabbing it. Now walk back to your clothes. Edge another time BEFORE unlocking them. Then you can get dressed an head back.
You are only allowed to cum today if you get caught naked and they give you an orgasm so hopefully you will find somebody who will enjoy you.

Want more like this?
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk