Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-27-2023, 05:54 PM   #1
reprimandpussy

Default Punishment for being too Horny

So I’ve been really horny lately and I’ve found it difficult to do anything other than think about sex. I need a punishment to help me be in too much physical or mental pain to want sex for a little while. I have the house to myself for a couple hours tomorrow so I’ll do what I can then. I have a dildo, a double stimulation vibrator, and things you’d find around the house
Hard limits: needles, blood, electricity, feminization, breath play, face
BDSM test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/ZDaNfycA
reprimandpussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 06:50 PM   #2
jestergestures

How about you give yourself 40 spanks to your pussy with a wooden spoon? Punished directly at the source!
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes| No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 08:33 PM   #3
namesfelix

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprimandpussy View Post
So I’ve been really horny lately and I’ve found it difficult to do anything other than think about sex. I need a punishment to help me be in too much physical or mental pain to want sex for a little while. I have the house to myself for a couple hours tomorrow so I’ll do what I can then. I have a dildo, a double stimulation vibrator, and things you’d find around the house
Simple one. Youre not allowed to insert anything inside of you. Fingers toys anything if you need help not doing that id suggest using tape or fitted underwear to help you resist the urge while doing these dares.
You need to practice punishing selfish horny urges and direct them into being usefull. From now on carry some toothe paste with you. Every time you feel horny get wet or have lewd thoughts apply some to your clit directly.

As for the active part durring your free time. Youll be allowed to hump your toys. Grind on them. But only while a dildo is in your mouth. You can either choke on it or bob up and down but you must be doing either if you want to hump a toy, and no insertion allowed.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 10:20 AM   #4
reprimandpussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jestergestures View Post
How about you give yourself 40 spanks to your pussy with a wooden spoon? Punished directly at the source!
Thanks for that. I did it and it really stung
Hard limits: needles, blood, electricity, feminization, breath play, face
BDSM test: http://bdsmtest.org/r/ZDaNfycA
reprimandpussy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to reprimandpussy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk