Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2023, 04:40 PM   #1
spankndisciplineme

Default Seeking Disciplinarian

You can call me Lexi. I am a 35/F in EST (just for reference). Let me start this off by saying I am looking for something non-sexual out of this, at the moment. I need accountability and discipline in an online dynamic. I am going to be honest, I will not be sending pictures/videos of myself or my surroundings. So if that is something you will require, I apologize, I have to be up front with that.

I am ideally looking to have our primary communication be through KIK.

March was a wasted month for me, and I do not want to keep going down the path of being lazy and getting nothing accomplished. I work full time but I am also a "student" - well I am a self study student trying to learn a language, so I am wanting some accountability with that. I am also needing accountability with organization and cleaning. My spending habits have been AWFUL, so I also would like accountability in that area. Just to name a few ... we can discuss more things if you are still reading and still interested.

Now, what am I looking for?

I am looking for someone who is uncompromisingly STRICT. Someone who has a commanding presence and can demand respect. Someone who can lecture me through KIK and really push me into the headspace of submission/obedience (not sexually, but mentally, if that makes sense). I am not into a "Daddy" dynamic, if anything I want more of "Teacher/Mentor" ...

I am looking for someone who can communicate with me regularly, at least a daily (almost daily) check in with possibly once or twice a week a live interactive session for punishment.

I am looking for someone who will work with me to create/enforce daily rules/routines and specific punishments both for breaking rules/maintenance. I want the rules/routines to be mostly fair and reasonable; however, I would also like to have a few that are challenging and mean (just because).

What types of punishments am I looking for/will I consent to?

- Self Spanking (this is going to have to be on the honor system because of my picture limit, but I can assure you that spankings will be completed - note: I live in a shared home so I have my "quiet" implements for anytime and I have my "loud" implements that can be completed when I have alone time)

- Writing Lines (I do have some experience with this, so don't feel the need to go easy on me here. I will send pictures of my written lines through KIK only - I also use Write for Me, to do typed lines as well, but I prefer handwritten)

- Cornertime (Due to physical limitations, this cannot be completed kneeling but I will use the Cornertime website which can create a report using a motion sensor for accountability that I do complete the cornertime)

- Mouth Soaping (negotiable, not a limit ... but a severe dislike)

- Other Creative (nonsexual) Punishments to be discussed and considered ...

You made it this far ... now what?

I am seeking just one person to fulfill this role but I am interested in chatting with anyone interested until I find someone where it just "clicks" .... I will update the subject line to reflect when I am no longer looking ...

So if you see this ... send me a KIK (thatlexigirl87)

Limits: Pictures (of me), Videos, Vaginal Insertions, Messy, Public, Knifes/Needles/Blood, Extreme Pain
spankndisciplineme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 06:23 PM   #2
spankndisciplineme

FOUND ... Posting Closed.

Limits: Pictures (of me), Videos, Vaginal Insertions, Messy, Public, Knifes/Needles/Blood, Extreme Pain
spankndisciplineme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to spankndisciplineme for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk