Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-02-2023, 03:27 PM   #1
alinag

Default Returning after a long time

Hey! I've enrolled this site some time ago but I was pretty busy and never really did anything. So I'll take some dares to start with. I have nothing specific in mind, so I'll accept anything within my limits. I'll try to write report as much as I can

Dislikes (Things I'll do only as punishment): Bodywritting, Messy, Poo, Wedgies.

Limits: Pics/Videos, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends/Strangers.

PM DARES
alinag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2023, 03:30 PM   #2
grannyd16
Prodigy

Go to a shop and edge once, then roll a dice
On an even you can stop, in an odd you need to edge again
Keep going til you get en even roll

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2023, 01:26 AM   #3
alinag

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Go to a shop and edge once, then roll a dice
On an even you can stop, in an odd you need to edge again
Keep going til you get en even roll
Done. I went to the supermarket with a leggings, shirt and a long coat. First, I edge once in the baby care aisle. I was horny already so the edge came quickly. I touched myself just through the leggings the first time. Then I rolled the dice and it was odd so I went to the frozen food aisle and this time I put my hand inside the leggings. The edge came even quicker than the first one. By this time I was already fully red and sweaty. I rolled and odd again. So, I decided to go to the clothes aisle and there I couldn't control myself and came. So I think I failed the dare

When I got out the supermarket I was fully red and agitated and I'm sure many people noticed it so I got super horny and when I returned home touched myself again to two wonderful orgasms.

Dislikes (Things I'll do only as punishment): Bodywritting, Messy, Poo, Wedgies.

Limits: Pics/Videos, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends/Strangers.

PM DARES
alinag is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk