Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2023, 03:28 PM   #1
Publicuseslutt

Female Semi-public/ Public task - LA

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some semi-public and public tasks to do. Please let me know your suggestions and if possible, I will look to complete them and post a report.

If not possible, I will share a reason for the same and see if any modification is possible.

Thanks

Punishments: hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term butt plugs, nipple clamps, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family and friends

Toys: Dildo 9 inch long, Hitachi Vibrator, Remote controlled vibrator, Butt plug in 3 sizes with colored jewel

Dare list
Publicuseslutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:44 PM   #2
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Publicuseslutt View Post
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some semi-public and public tasks to do. Please let me know your suggestions and if possible, I will look to complete them and post a report.

If not possible, I will share a reason for the same and see if any modification is possible.

Thanks
Have you done any public or semi-public dares before? If so, what happened?

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:49 PM   #3
Publicuseslutt

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
Have you done any public or semi-public dares before? If so, what happened?
Hi,

I have dressed scantily in public, flirted with guys, even hooked up in clubs but these were not task by anyone as such.

Punishments: hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term butt plugs, nipple clamps, deepthroating, cum eating

Toys: Dildo 9 inch long, Hitachi Vibrator, Remote controlled vibrator, Butt plug in 3 sizes with colored jewel

Dare list
Old 02-06-2023, 03:50 PM   #4
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Take some nude pics no face. Print them out fold them up and leave them in a public place.like leave them on the bathroom sink at a bar or drop them in a train station

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 03:51 PM   #5
Publicuseslutt

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
Take some nude pics no face. Print them out fold them up and leave them in a public place.like leave them on the bathroom sink at a bar or drop them in a train station
Thank you for the suggestion
I am not looking to leave my pics in the public but if i can understand, what is the purpose of it.

Dare list
Old 02-06-2023, 04:01 PM   #6
Gothswitch

Quote:
Hi,

I have dressed scantily in public, flirted with guys, even hooked up in clubs but these were not task by anyone as such.
Then let’s start with something simple. Wear a short skirt to a mall, and ensure you ride the escalator numerous times so that people may look up your skirt and see your panties. You must spend at least an hour in the mall.

If you see anyone wearing the same colour skirt as you, go to the restroom, remove your panties, and continue the rest of the hour without them, again, riding the escalator as many times as you can whilst pretending to shop normally.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Full Kinklist
Old 02-06-2023, 04:03 PM   #7
Publicuseslutt

Quote:
Then let’s start with something simple. Wear a short skirt to a mall, and ensure you ride the escalator numerous times so that people may look up your skirt and see your panties. You must spend at least an hour in the mall.

If you see anyone wearing the same colour skirt as you, go to the restroom, remove your panties, and continue the rest of the hour without them, again, riding the escalator as many times as you can whilst pretending to shop normally.
Thank you for sharing this, i can certainly do this. It is like exercise going up and down the elevator. Do you have any suggestion on length and color of skirt. I can take that into account.

Dare list
Old 02-06-2023, 04:08 PM   #8
Gothswitch

Quote:
Thank you for sharing this, i can certainly do this. It is like exercise going up and down the elevator. Do you have any suggestion on length and color of skirt. I can take that into account.
Short enough that it will catch the eye. Colour is up to you…the more commonplace, the more chance there will be that the panties won’t last the hour. How brave are you…?

Full Kinklist
Old 02-06-2023, 04:10 PM   #9
Publicuseslutt

Quote:
Short enough that it will catch the eye. Colour is up to you…the more commonplace, the more chance there will be that the panties won’t last the hour. How brave are you…?
I am brave enough to ask you for color, so i don't choose a safe color or safe length. So feel free to suggest.

Dare list
Old 02-06-2023, 04:14 PM   #10
Gothswitch

Quote:
I am brave enough to ask you for color, so i don't choose a safe color or safe length. So feel free to suggest.
Then a red skirt, that’s comes to mid-thigh.

Full Kinklist
Old 02-06-2023, 04:16 PM   #11
Publicuseslutt

Female

Quote:
Then a red skirt, that’s comes to mid-thigh.
Thank you, i have the right skirt for this. I will post my report later today or tomorrow as i complete task today.

Dare list
Old 02-06-2023, 04:20 PM   #12
Gothswitch

Quote:
Thank you, i have the right skirt for this. I will post my report later today or tomorrow as i complete task today.
I look forward to your full report.

Full Kinklist
Old 02-06-2023, 05:34 PM   #13
Godcaller

Not sure if you have a remote vibrator, but hoping you do so you can try this out.

You are to wear a tight white top with no bra and a short skirt no panties. You may wear any shoes you like but heals would be better.

Insert a remote vibes under your skirt and then head out to any restaurant or cafe.

Once there pick a man (on his own or in a group) and sit down opposite him. Explain to him that you have a remote vibrator in your pussy and it's his to control for the next 10 minutes. Get his phone number and text him a 10 minute control link.

You may now move to any other table but you must remain visible to the man at all times.

Enjoy trying not to cum in front of him.

If you think he did a good job controlling your pussy, you will get up and go to the bathroom, once there then text him saying "you were really good, come to the bathroom you deserve a blowjob in return". Wait 10 minutes and if he shows you must suck him till he fills your mouth with cum.
Godcaller is online now Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Godcaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 06:56 PM   #14
Publicuseslutt

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godcaller View Post
Not sure if you have a remote vibrator, but hoping you do so you can try this out.

You are to wear a tight white top with no bra and a short skirt no panties. You may wear any shoes you like but heals would be better.

Insert a remote vibes under your skirt and then head out to any restaurant or cafe.

Once there pick a man (on his own or in a group) and sit down opposite him. Explain to him that you have a remote vibrator in your pussy and it's his to control for the next 10 minutes. Get his phone number and text him a 10 minute control link.

You may now move to any other table but you must remain visible to the man at all times.

Enjoy trying not to cum in front of him.

If you think he did a good job controlling your pussy, you will get up and go to the bathroom, once there then text him saying "you were really good, come to the bathroom you deserve a blowjob in return". Wait 10 minutes and if he shows you must suck him till he fills your mouth with cum.
Godcaller is online now Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Thank you for the task, it is really interesting. I am going to do this today. I don't have an online remote vibrator but have one with small physical remote. I would try with that.

Also, i am going to do it in the red skirt as told above and with a string panty to hold the vibrator.

Dare list
Old 02-09-2023, 05:57 AM   #15
Publicuseslutt

Female Report

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the task to do in public couple of days back. So i dressed up pretty in red skirt which was little below my ass, giving me enough cover but not much with a black thong and white tank top without bra along with my 4 inch block heels.

As i reached the mall, i started going around and then going from one escalator to another. I did switch between escalator so that people don't find me mad. In about 10 mins, i did see a girl wearing red skirt with some print but i think it counts. So i made my way to the restroom and removed my panties. For next 50 mins, i rode down escalator multiple times, even bent myself when either a guy or sometimes even a couple was behind me to be a little tease. Well, they aren't gonna see me again. It was tiring at the end of the hour.

Finally i went to restroom again and put on my thong but this time had a vibrator in my pussy. My vibrator has a small remote, it is little older one. So then i went out to a café and ordered myself a cocktail to drink. As it arrived, i looked at 2 guys chilling and smiled up to them. One of them came over to see if i was alone and he could join. I showed him the remote and told him, well he can't join now but he can play with me. All he has to do is make me horny and we will see his chances. But i told him, he can't use the highest setting at all - wasn't looking to cum but to be aroused. So he silently went back on his seat with a friend as i had my drink, scrolling my phone and enjoying changes in setting. My vibrator remote has 3 setting, low, medium and high.

After sometime, maybe 5-10 mins later, i went over to him and said "I think you have something of mine" and took the controller. His friend was really surprised and passed a smile to me. So i took the remote and handed it over to me - "It is yours to play for sometime". I then excused the boy to use the restroom and winked at the first guy "i am gonna go use restroom boys". He understood what it meant and joined me in there in just 2 mins. That's when i rewarded him with a nice blowjob where he cummed in my mouth. All this time, his friend outside was playing with the vibrator, which was pushing me very close to cumming. He wanted more but i had to tell him to be happy and send his friend in for his reward.

After couple of mins, he came in, i took my remote and put it on low setting as i blowed him too where he cummed in my mouth. Once he left, i adjusted my makeup and walked out.

On my way out from the cafe, i shared my number with both the guys and told me to message me.

Hope you liked my little adventure.

Thanks

Dare list
The following 2 users say Thank You to Publicuseslutt for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk