Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2023, 07:09 AM   #1
RaeAllDay

Female 29F Vacation Week Punish and Control Me

Hello all! I have the rest of this week off and I'll have time when I'm home alone. I'm looking for some punishments/dares/tasks to help me start my new year right. You know what they say, new year new slut.

I'm planning on spending my week cleaning my apartment and getting ready for school to start up again next week. I did rather poorly last semester, so I could use some help reminding me to be good.

I'm looking for something challenging. Maybe a new kink I haven't tried before. Help me add to my likes and dislikes or make me take something that's already there to the next level.

For toys I have: Lovense Domi, Lovense Flexer, Thrusting Rabbit, Air-pulse clit sucker vibe, Nipple Clamps, Ben Wa Balls, Metal Handcuffs, Ball Gag, and Penis Gag (My Fav).

I also have a wooden spoon, plastic bathbrush, and a wooden hairbrush for spanking dares.

I have a few adult pull-ups that I'd like to play around with, and I was just sent an enema kit.

Dislikes: Corner Time, Writing Lines, IcyHot (External Use Only), Enemas, mouth soaping

Kik: RaeAllDay29

Likes, dislikes, limits
RaeAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 09:52 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

To start, find a window to do some spankings in front of for a taste of exhibitionism. Use each of your spanking implements on each ass cheek 50 times as hard as you can.

Then get on all fours in a corner with your penis gag in your mouth while you do line writing. 150 lines of “I will be a smarter slut this year.”

If any drool lands on any portion of a line, that line doesn’t count towards the 150.

Looking forward to the report on this.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 02:04 PM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaeAllDay View Post
Hello all! I have the rest of this week off and I'll have time when I'm home alone. I'm looking for some punishments/dares/tasks to help me start my new year right. You know what they say, new year new slut.

I'm planning on spending my week cleaning my apartment and getting ready for school to start up again next week. I did rather poorly last semester, so I could use some help reminding me to be good.

I'm looking for something challenging. Maybe a new kink I haven't tried before. Help me add to my likes and dislikes or make me take something that's already there to the next level.

For toys I have: Lovense Domi, Lovense Flexer, Thrusting Rabbit, Air-pulse clit sucker vibe, Nipple Clamps, Ben Wa Balls, Metal Handcuffs, Ball Gag, and Penis Gag (My Fav).

I also have a wooden spoon, plastic bathbrush, and a wooden hairbrush for spanking dares.

I have a few adult pull-ups that I'd like to play around with, and I was just sent an enema kit.

Dislikes: Corner Time, Writing Lines, IcyHot (External Use Only), Enemas, mouth soaping
Go to a sex shop and ask to be measured up for a steel chastity belt.
Old 01-01-2023, 03:27 PM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

LAUNDRY!

Time to collect the laundry!

You need a laundry basket and a timer, in addition to this week's worn underpants or other dirty underwear, minimum 7. Dirty socks will do either.

Get naked.
Spread the panties around on one floor (no stairs) of your home. Spread them as far from each other as is reasonably possible. Do not hide them, this will be enough work as it is. Do lay them flat, making sure they are flat on the floor, and not bunched up.

Put a basket at a central point, with your timer.

Tie your ankles together, tightly. The same with your knees - tie tightly just above knees. Belts might be good for this. Then tie your wrists together behind your back, as tightly and securely as you can. This part is important.

Sit down beside the basket and start the timer. (Maybe turn it on with your nose, or your fingers behind your back.)

Then you will crawl, crab and scrooch your way around your house as best you can, picking up each panty - one at a time - in your mouth and bringing it back to the basket. Yes one at a time! When you are done, stop the timer. Check the time in minutes. That is how many hard spanks you will give each butt cheek with a belt. Then stand naked in a doorway in the most open part of the house for that many minutes, feet spread to the bottom corners and hands spread to the top corners.

When the time is up, your laundry is done.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk